Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 23 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:44 am

kashi winced at the pain when Mina bit down on her. Her eyes widened and she let out a howl. "Oooooh shiiit!" She huffed and lifted herself off of Mina's mouth for a moment. "I swear... I fuck... cumming... I think..." She managed as juices flooded out of her. She really wasn't sure at this point but knew she liked whatever was going on. But even if she had came she was determined not to let that be the end of it. She wanted to fuck Mina and dammit she was going to! She sat up and plunged her plump ass and pussy into Mina, sitting on the woman's face and grinding into her.She then lifted her Mina's leg and put threee of her own fingers into Mina's pussy and one just a little into Mina's ass and began working her over hard. Grunting and howling in her own ecstacy as she fucked Mina harder and harder.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 23 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 am

The flood spilled over Mina's face, making her wince in surprise at just how much of the juices emerged before lapping up all she could. She barely got onto it and managed a smile when the thick ass planted down on her, forcing the whole output of her orgasm into her mouth. While Akashi entered her, Mina sucked and lapped as her mouth released a machine gun fire of squeaks and squeals, her toes curling in anticipation as she thrashed her head, so immensely wound up to a point that it was like her body was trying to escape her position out of fear of how immense her orgasm would be. She released Akashi's nether regions so she could dig her nails into the carpet, gurgling out moans and cries of pleasure as both her lower entrances were probed so roughly... faster and faster, making her harder and wetter... Akashi's fingers made gentle sucking noises as her wet pussy lips stuck to them hungrily.

Mina jolted her face up into Akashi's backside, lips and nose buried in her snatch as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her leg muscles spasmed and her pussy tightened over Akashi's fingers before releasing her gush of cum, Mina pounding on the floor just to bear the tidal wave of pleasure she felt and making various cries and whimpers beneath her heavy lover.

She lost track of how long it took to cum, but it was certainly a gusher. She squirted for a solid ten seconds, calming to a trickle for another twenty or so but still leaving the redhead shuddering beneath her, tears unknowingly finding their way into the stick mess on her face. Her breathing was heavy and high-pitched, toes locked for a while in a curled position as her mind tried to remember where the hell she was and why it was so dark and hot there.

"Mmye ga ho fkkn guh," she murmured beneath Akashi's ass and pussy, not making the slightest move to change her position. She breathed deeply suckled gentle at the sumo's pussy lips, but otherwise stayed quite still and content.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Akashi fingered her lover like a beast and as she pumped her she felt the waves of a mounting orgasm. She leaned over as Mina squirted her juices out and lapped them up as if she was her own pwersonal drinking fountain. "Oh fuck! Damn you you hot piece of ass, Why can't we put this shit ontop of ice cream." Later she would be unsure if she actually said that or not but for now she blurted it out proudly.

When she was sure she had gotten all of Mina's juices (or what she thought was all) She sat back ontop of Mina again and began to grind into the gymnast once more, feeling something bubble up inside of her. Whatver had been before must have been only a small orgasm or part of one (if that was possible. Akashi might have just still been having that same one) and clutched the pillow they were on and screamed a howl into the air as she orgasmed hard. Less hjuice came out before but she shook viiolently and screamed loudly. "I am the fucking princess! Fuck you all!" She didn't really know who all was but when she was finished she stood up with wobbly legs, right from where she was and turned around. She looked down at Mina and put a foot on her boob like Mina was a conquered foe. "Fuck you! I love you so fucking much!" She said and raised an arm in the air.

She then collapsed in a pile and curled up next to Mina, clutching onto her tightly. "I'm waaay to drunk." She said, even her red cheeks flushing deeper from embarrassment. "I... I'm sorry babe." She said and kissed her neck tenderly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 am

"Princess! Hime!" Mina chanted along between what kisses and licks she could manage into the snatch invading her face at half-energy. Her nails ran in slow trails of passion over her buttocks, pulling herself in deeper in her womanly folds.
"Hime... Prin-kkkgk!" She choked a bit as the semi-orgasm flooded her mouth again, though thankfully not as bad as before. A few quick coughs and she was lapping up cum again.

It was finally pulled from her face, Mina taking a long, deep breath of fresh air, tinted with the perfume of Akashi's sex. A foot on her breast made her grunt briefly, but she admired the statuesque (but highly intoxicated) warrior before her with a large, heartfelt smile. Sweaty, strong, gorgeous, curvy, and spirited, one of the loves of her life stood over her.

"Long live Princess Akashi!" Mina chimed dizzily from beneath her feet. "And fuck HER, cuz I love HER so much!"

"S'okay," she mumbled soothingly as she laid beside her. "I'm teensy drunk, so let's call it even," she giggled, kissing her on the forehead and stroking her hair as their exhausted, sweaty bodies leaned into eachother. "Not like we'd be doin' much different if we were sober anyways." She paused. "Well, I guess we wouldn't be thinking about cum on ice cream if we were sober."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:31 am

"Shhhhh." She said giggling. "I never said thaaat." She nuzzled herself into Mina as she spoke a big goofy grin still on her face. "But... maybe it would be kind of ok?" It was a question rather than a statement, one she didn't know the answer to.

"And yeah, if my groin wasn't on fire I would totally be fucking you sober." She said as she kissed Mina. "Maaaan, it's gonna really suck tomorrow." She heaved a breathy sigh into Mina's neck and kissed it again. "But it was worth it." She whispered and hugged Mina contentedly. She let one of her legs drape over Mina so that more of her form engulfed her lovingly.

"I don't know how this happened..." She said quietly as she thought aloud. "But please don't stop loving me..." She knew that circumstances were strange (in the business they were in it couldn't be any other way) but she also knew this day she spent with Mina was only the beginning and not the end and she wanted it to stay just as wonderful. Her tone hinted at a sadness at the thought of loosing Mina but that was probably the booze more than anything.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Mina made a girlish sigh as Akashi hugged her body against hers. It must be what being inside a marshmallow felt like. She leaned her head back, letting Akashi kiss and nuzzle her outstretched neck.
"I think my vagina's thinking about retirement..." she moaned with a chuckle to it. "Live for today and fuck tomorrow, I guess. Wait, that sounded wrong..."

The semi-sobering mushy talk made Mina hug the bare-bodied sumo to her upper chest, nuzzling her face into her mass of dark hair. She took a moment to just breathe her sweaty aroma in, savoring it for her memories.
"I love you, Akashi," she said, lowering her head to say it into her ear and kissing her lobe while she was there. "And I'll always love you. You'll be close to my heart 'til I'm a little old lady, and you and me will still be hanging out like this in those days. I promise, Kashi-chan."

She sniffled and let a handful of tears fall. "I still love you with all my heart. Just don't you go thinking otherwise, okay?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 am

"Mine fell off a while ago." Akashi muttered in response. Though shewasn't too sure about that. Akashi half purred, half whimpered against Mina as she was hugged. It felt good and she smiled against the gymnast's skin.

"I couldn't!" Akashi exclaimed and lifted her head up. She wiped away the tears with a gentle finger and kissed Mina softly. "How could I? You're too special to me." She nodded to confirm what she said." She then let her head droop against Mina's chest. "I must be drunk..." She said. "I never thought I could even speak like this..." She smiled as she closed her eyes and softly breathed against Mina's chest. "I could never not love you..." She added finally.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Mina's smile was weak but it felt unbreakable as she looked down at the heavy fighter draped over her. "I could never not love you too," she said softly, stroking the dark hair sedately in her orgasmic drunken haze. "Though I'd get used to this kinda talk if I was you," she advised. "Cuz I ain't gonna stop lovin' you. Not cuz I got a girlfriend, not even if you get a girlfriend. Plus you're gonna need to talk all romantical at your true love too. Maybe I should give her some pointers once you find her, like 'don't use romantical in a sentence."

She paused. "It's okay for me, because I should technically be comatose right now. For lots of reasons..." She burped, too much to be girlish but not manly enough to truly offend the ears/earn a round of applause. Mmm. Tasted like bacon...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Akashi purred, half asleep as it was, listening to Mina's words. "I'll get used to it..." She said softly. "I think the best way for me to be romantic... is probably not to get drunk." She said with a laugh. She nestled herself into Mina. "sofffft." She said. "I'm gonna need... to talk romantical to my love?" She asked. with a quiet reflective voice, a soft blush coming over her face.

She giggled at Mina's burp and squeezed the gymnast. "I better not try that... I might puke." She wasn't feeling nauseous but she really didn't want to take the chance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

"Nah," Mina chuckled, misunderstanding her point as she held Akashi in her cushy breasts. "Romantic talk doesn't make you puke. Sometimes hearin' other people do it makes you wanna, but it's... well, it's nice sayin' it, and havin' it said to you. You just like... say what you mean. Like, what you really, really mean and feel about that person. If it's good, and it's from your heart, then it's romantic, and she'll eat it up."

Mina sighed, head flopped back on her large cushion and looking idly down at Akashi. Her steady breathing raised and lowered the sumo's face from her view.

"I'd be happy to spend every night going to bed like this, Kashi-chan," Mina said quietly, almost carefully. "Even if we can't be together officially, it doesn't make me love you any less, and all I ask is your love in return." She cupped her hand behind Akashi's head and held her against her. "So if you ever need some help, or a spar, or a lay, or just feel bad, I'll be there for you. I'll help and support you however I can, emotionally or even if you need me as a pillow. ...I truly, deeply love you, Kashi-chan,""

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next