Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 13 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 am

Mina sniffled softly as she listened to Akashi go on, nodding minutely once in a while. "I... I know..." she said, touching Akashi's arm gingerly. Her body ached and even her mind felt sore. "But... I don't think we can just be friends like that..." She clenched a fist and gained the spark back in her eyes, and even if tears clouded them over, her pep was genuine.
"We... we have to be BEST friends! Like sisters! Closer than friends could be! Closer than a tag team! BFF's! Truly best friends! We'll go to friend competitions and we'll PROVE we're the best friends ever!" Her voice was a bit hoarse here and there from the prior screaming and the more recent crying, but she pushed herself all the harder for it until she was starting to sweat again in her rant.

She managed to bring her arms around her shoulders and hug her tight, even if she winced from the soreness that shot through them. "I still want to see you. And we can train together to be the best wrestlers we can be. We can even... be intimate. I'm sure Vice will understand and be okay with that much," she told her firmly. "And it still doesn't mean that I don't love you," she added more quietly. "I just... can't be in love with you. I wish I could, so bad... but I won't live with regrets. That's not the kind of woman I am. And I don't think you are either."

She gave her an extra squeeze, tight enough on her tenderized body to make her squeak softly in pain. "We're stronger than that."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 13 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 am

Akashi held her head up as Mina first spoke. When she said they couldn't be friends like that, Akashi's heart sank and she could not keep the sadness from visibly showing. She was about to slink away when Mina suddenly exploded in a burst of energy, her wide eyes following every movement. She lit up instantly at Mina's speech and began nodding zealously at each point made. "Hai!" She said when Mina finished, as much energy as she could. "No regrets. I've never been that kind of woman. If I was, I'd still be moping over not being able to be a real sumo like my brothers instead of being right here right now with you, a place I couldn't be happier to be." She hugged Mina as tightly as she could. "I love you too, and thank you." She whispered. "You know. This is probably the most painful hug I've ever been in and I'm a sumo... please don't let go..." She said as she nuzzled Mina.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 am

"Heh..." she'd add groggily. "Feel the wrath of the love of Mina Oates..."

She'd tighten the hug slightly and kiss Akashi's cheek. "I'll never let go," she said softly, letting nearly mute whimpers out now and then from her own aching agony. "I really want to be close to you. And I'll still help you find your own true love, any way I can. And I'll make sure you get strong enough to become a real champion, better than any of those fancy brothers of yours. And I'll make sure we see eachother a lot, okay? Make sure you're still tough enough to win and soft enough to stay happy. And... and just hang out. Just talk about girls or matches or just get gropey and screw 'til we're braindead again, if you feel like it. Howzat sound, Kashi-chan?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am

Akashi chuckled at Mina's words. "That's some sexy wrath, dear... I'm quaking in my mawashi." Akashi's heart melted at Mina's next words. "I won't let go either." She whispered softly. "And you know I'm up for that! I want to be as close to you as possible too. And I want to make sure that you are happy and you and Vicey aren't screwing around(as in doing things to jeopardize their relationship)and I wan't to be the loudest cheerer at your matches and make sure you're out there beating all those other girl's butts and sometimes I want to take you out and sometimes I just want to be a lazy lump and just veg out with you and I definitely want to wrestle you some more and sometimes I just wanna fuck your brains out!" She took a deep gasp and heaved deep breaths. "How do you do that!" She said with a stupid grin on her face. "I couldn't have that much energy if I tried!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 am

Mina grinned widely. "Endless passion, gal pal for life. Passion for life and everything in it. Eat every breakfast like it was your last, fuck like you may never see them again, and always do your damnest and stay your optimisticest." Mina tried to slide upright but grunted and slid back before she could even get on her feet. "Nnh... though rants hurt after a while when you're beat..." She threw up her arms like a child waiting to have her shirt taken off.

"Now that we're bff's, you'll carry me home, right?" she beamed her best she could manage. A faint throbbing in her foot made her look down and see she still bore the bite marks from Akashi's passion. She stared at it absentmindedly for some time, barely taking in anything Akashi might say. "Oh yea..." she said distantly, then shivered heavily. "Holy shit.... gotta remember to see if I can get Vice to get all 'beastial rapey' with me some special night..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Akashi smiled as she listened to Mina as she layed out her creed. She slowly got to her hands and knees. "Maybe drag you. Man, I still don't know if I can move." She leaned into Mina and grabbed her by the butt and gave it a soft squeeze as she nestled her shoulder into Mina's stomach. "All right... Let's see if I can do this without looking like a total fool or dropping you." She grunted and tried to stand, shaking and trying to stand as she turned red. With a loud yell she managed to get to her feet with Mina on her. "Oh shit!" She exclaimed in surprise. "How'd I do that..." She stumbled forward, legs shaking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 pm

"Yukii!" Mina squealed in surprise as she was hoisted up over Akashi's shoulder, giggling at her own surprise. "Told ya. You're made of tougher stuff than half this league put together. Don't imagine there's five girls on the roster who could pull that off after a few rounds with me." Mina remembered the steel cage match again, and smile proudly at her new best friend. "Though I meant I could lean on you or something, not make you pop a lung actually lifting me..."

She felt almost able to walk if she put most of her weight on Akashi's arm, but honestly... she was loving her position. She had to resist squeezing the sumo's bottom and her tender hard nipples pressed into her shoulder, but she enjoyed the continued big sister ideal involved as her stronger love lugged her around like a sack of potatoes. Half idol, half lover, half guardian, and half friend. Because she really felt like Akashi was twice the woman of most of the other wrestlers she knew.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

"It...was...nothing..." She said as she stumbled towards the ropes and leaned against them panting. "I just wanted to get an eye full of that hot ass." She said giving it a playful smack. Akashi's eyes fell partially and she smiled widely. She had never met anyone so true and real as Mina. Everyone else seemed to be looking for something or hiding something. She was so lively and was going to be who she was no matter what anyone else said. "There is someplace I would like to take you." She said grinning. "I don't know about you but I sure could use a shower."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:16 am

"Eee!" Mina squealed when Akashi spanked her, taking her chances with the sumo dropping her at the distraction and spanking her in reply. "Frisky! If you think we can stay standing that long, sure," she complied gladly. Akashi had passed out barely an hour ago and she was already up for hanging out. It was really admirable, and Mina was boundlessly pleased with having such a loyal, sexy, and strong friend.

"And if you got stamina like this, however you sumo's manage to stay chubby is beyond me. When you said 'veg out on the couch,' you must veg out like a mother fucker." She paused for a moment at the thought passed by her. "Speaking of, we totally gotta do that sometime."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 am

Akashi let out her own yelp when Mina returned the spank. She was getting close to dropping her so she set her down next to the ropes. "If you don't think you can stand, you can lean against me and I'll scrub you down." She said with a wink though she did mean it. Akashi's eyes widened when Mina began to speak again and she grabbed the gymnast and put her in a headlock. "Are you calling of fat bean pole! At least I don't have to worry about getting blown away by a stiff breeze." She began to give her a noogie. "You know how many women would kill for this body!" She then let go and leaned over with a big grin on her face. "I'm really looking forward to veging out with you." She then leaned in to kiss Mina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next