Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 21 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

(that was such a fail typo from the phone but it sounds better as Akashi drunken slur hehe) Akashi purred as Mina tenderly touched her toes. It felt really good and her toe rubbed against Mina's crotch in appreciation. "Oh I'll bend ya!" She announced with a grin. "I forgot to mention that drinking makes me really horny." She basically giggled the words out. She then reached deep into her cleavage and pulled out some money and slapped it down. "Daddy's got this one babe. I'll be your sugar Mamma! and your princess! And ... your man... I guess..." She said that last part with confusion in her voice, not really sure what she was saying. She stood up. "Let's just head back and pretend to watch a movie while we fuck." She said reaching out to pull Mina to her feet.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 21 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 am

((assumed so. couldn't pass it up ^_^))

"Score," Mina thought at Akashi's outright horniness.

She giggled and feigned a feminine coyness as she withdrew her money. "Oh wow. I never had a boyfriend and a girlfriend both at once before. This could be fun." She decided to discreetly leave a few extra yen for the broken cup just in case.
"Alright, cool. I haven't pretended to watch anything in a long time now."

She took Akashi's arm, partly to steady her in case she needed it (a nearly 200 lb sumo falling down didn't sound like a good thing for anyone), and to lean into her arm, hugging it slightly and sighing as she leaned into it. "Ah, what a man," she sighed dreamily.

The young man in the other booth wiped the blood from his nose. He sighed. "I may as well go and kill myself, cuz it's all down hill from here."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Akashi took Mina and shooed her away as she grabbed in arm. She then reached out and grabbed Mina by the shoulder and pulled her entire body into her, pressing up against her. She could walk fairly straight but she wanted the gymnast close as they walked back to Akashi's apartment. "Ya know..." She said with a lopsided grin on her face. "That really was the best Mina-chaaaaan." She let the last bit hang in her mouth and then grinned.

After a while her hand slid down from Mina's shoulder and by the time they had gotten close to the apartment, Akashi had a firm grasp on Mina's ass instead, not seeming to care who might seem. "Damn I love grabbing that tush of yours. She said after only a few seconds of touching it."

They got into the apartment and Akasi flipped off her sandals before stepping inside. Here it is!" She swept her arm forward. "Akashi's house!" Though the apartment was pretty asmall it seemed to suit the Sumo. It was very cozy but also very traditional. It was almost like stepping through a portal into an older time. Reprints of Ukiyo-e prints and bamboo scrolls hung on the wall. Instead of a normal couch there were coushins on the the floor. Except for the modern appliances and clothes strewn about there seemed to be little indication that it was indeed the 21st century.

Akashi stumbled forward and fell onto a cushion that was about as half as tall as her and twice as wide. "Groo." She made a gurgling noise as she relaxed against the cushiony surface. "Pull up a cushion babe. She muttered as she sighed contentedly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Mina let out a soft squeak, but hummed pleasurably when Akashi squeezed her tight ass, her glutes twitching in her hand as she too didn't care who watched. "I love when you grab it too. Not that I don't loooove that junk in your trunk."

"You know," she said as she peeked into the house. "I really shouldn't be surprised by this place... but what can I say? Huh..." She was unphased by the mess, but the old-style appearance was stirring.

Mina looked quizzically at the tall cushion for a bit, then shrugged and sat back onto it. "Oof..." she grunted a bit wearily. "That's actually pretty nice," she said, honestly a little surprised. "Believe me, cuz I don't have the natural cushion you've got." She frowned a little so it was clear she wasn't actually teasing this time. "Bony asses don't do well with hard seats. At least they're plenty sensitive," she'd add a bit more proudly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Akashi was about to smother Mina when she saw the serious look. "Oh..." She grinned. "Yeah I guess having a fat ass makes an chair cushiony." She said with a giggle. She then decided to smother Mina anyway and rolled over and plopped her larger body over the gymnast and began to sloppily kiss whatever was near her.

"Ya know... I don't really feel like getting up just to put on a movie... and the ice cream will still be cold when we're finished." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Mina yelped in surprise as she was glomped by the hefty fighter, then giggled as she was glad that she did it anyway. She squirmed playfully, but accepted the kisses over her cheeks and neck appreciatively and gave the odd one in return when she had the opening and the sense to.

She hooked a limber leg around Akashi's with her own grin. "I didn't believe you would for a minute," Mina chuckled, running her fingers through Akashi's hair. She slid a hand down to the sumo's strong thigh under her old fashioned clothing, running her fingers up her leg until she cupped her breast. "Think you're rested enough? ...or sober, enough?" She hiccuped, unthinking of the fact that she wasn't fully clear herself.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 am

Akashi purred as she kissed Mina, attempting to find her lips and almost coming close a few times, kissing her chin and cheek mostly. When she felt Mina touch her leg she let out a sultry moan and bristled with pleasure as it ran up her body and cupped her breast. "oh damn..." She muttered and brought her own hand up and forced Mina's harder into her breast. "Better hang on for dear life woman!" She announced. "I'm drunk enough to still be able to fuck you!" She grinned and slid her knee between Mina's legs and began to rub it against her crotch.

"Causer if I was sober Iknow for sure my body would be screamin at me." She then leaned in and kissed Mina deeply, her free hand beginning to attempt the removal of Mina's clothes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Mina smiled into the kisses and the encouraged fondling, glad to be so appreciated and gasping loudly when her crotch was rubbed against.
"Knew that stuff tasted like medicine," Mina breathed distantly just before the lips hit hers, Mina shifting her weight up a bit to allow Akashi to easier remove whatever clothing she wished. Her tongue ventured into the sumo's mouth, ignoring the overwhelming weight atop her for now and sharing their sake-soaked mouths with one another. Soft but distinctly pleasant moans left her mouth regularly as she gently worked her hips, riding her crotch against Akashi's knee region.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 am

Akashi struggled with what was usually an easy task. Shebroke the kiss to slide Mina's shirt off, her own clothes coming undone and exposing her breasts as they spilled out of her yukata. She continued to work Mina`over gently with her knee while she went at the bra and painstakingly fumbled with the back. She grinned as she leaned in and kissed Mina. "You taste like sake..." She mused. "It's like I', getting drunk all over again but it's drunk on you, baby..." She then brought her hands up and pressed against Mina's shoulders, and oloomed over her. "
Get me naked woman!" She demanded.

"I want our bodies touching. I want to feel you..." Her last words were spoken with a sulty tone as she pushed the bra aside and rouchly seized Mina's breast with a firm but not tight grip and began to lick and suck at it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 am

Mina panted heavily under the bigger girl, quietly but blatantly enjoying her dominant tone with her. She let out a howling moan of delight when her lips and hands forced themselves onto her breasts. She couldn't help but bite her lip and shiver openly at Akashi's demands to strip her.

"SO gladly," Mina moaned, gently taking the shoulders of Akashi's yukata and peeling it down, starting to expose her gorgeous upper body. She did it with efficient but steady pace of a woman tamed, but a sultry and pleased smile rested across her lips, broken only when Akashi's suckling made her gasp.

She'd peel the old-fashioned robe backward, catching briefly on the sash before forcing it loose in drunken fumbling, triumphantly chucking the garment aside to bear her smooth and voluptuous form in full.

"Shit, even your back is sexy," Mina moaned, running her hands over the strong flesh of her back and underneath to cup and firmly pinch at her larger breasts.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next