Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 20 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 am

Mina laughed gleefully at Akashi's showy drinking, feeling a bit embarassed at her sweeter drink and taking hold of the sake bottle's neck, glancing at her to make sure it was alright to burgle it.

She'd heft the bottle and take a big mouthful herself, setting it back down and coughing loudly despite her reddening and grinning face. "Hoo man! Tastes like warm cough medicine," she giggled. "I've only had beer before. I'm too lightweight to have that all meal. Maybe if I had all that space to spread it out in-"

She'd grin widely and duck behind her half of the table, expectant of her wrath and a little extra playful as she started getting something in her belly (especially if there was almost nothing in there but sake)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 20 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 am

Akashi watched as Mina took a swig of sake. She was grinning and her cheeks were red. "You get used to it." She said grabbing the bottle and pouring another cup for herself. As she did she heard Mina's comment and slammed the bottle down. She picked up Mina's saucer and hurled it at the place where Mina was. Because the gymnast ducked it sailed over the booth and crashed on the floor. Akashi reached to grab at Mina over the table. "Callin me fat again bean pole! I'll get you!" She had to stand up bum reach and because of the crash and her yelling other patrons turned their head. Akashi realized this and stopped and turn to look. Her yukata had opened a little during the rucus and gave a good view of her cleavage. "What're you looking at!?" She yelled aloud. "I'm a princess dammit!" With that she plopped back in her seat and gulped down her sake. She leaned in and whispered to Mina. "I can drink and drink and never pass out or get a hangover or anything like that but I get drunk really easy." (tbc)

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 am

She said as she poured another shot. "Thankfully I don't really get too stumbly drunk, it kinda plateaus." Her cheeks were bright red now. The waitress came with the food and set it down. "Here's your food, hime-sama." She said in a mocking tone. Akashi looked up. "Geeze, no wonder the stick was giving you the evil eye." The waitress slipped away muttering but Akashi ignored it. She grabbed her chop sticks and slapped her hands together. "Let's Eat!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 am

"What I'm SAYIN' is you could store enough sake in your boobies alone to throw a small party," she egged on shrilly, ducking gleefully around the table. When she yelled at the patrons, Mina threw up her hands in excitement. "Sheeeee's a princess!" she agreed, pleasently buzzed, perhaps, but not too far gone.

Mina had gotten drunk three times before in her life. Once while accidentally switching water bottles with a teammate during practice, and twice at parties, once while underage ((though i understand it's not as big a deal over there)). Her friends had afterward told her she was bubbly, ditzy, giggly, playful, maybe a little handsy, and funny.
"So... not really any different?" she'd asked.
"Nope. Just more hyper."
"Cool."

Present day again, Mina stole another, though smaller, taste of the sake, sliding her cherry iced tea closer to Akashi in case she cared for something a bit tastier. The drinking buddies finally met with their food, and Akashi's comment got a loud snicker out of Mina. "So fuckin' cool," she'd giggle when the waitress huffed off.
"Ikadesimasu!" Mina agreed again, clapping her hands quickly. "Here's to packin' on the weight!" She went on grabbing and taking an enormous bite of her burger. Her eyes rolled back and she munched down her mouthful and swallowed. "Ohhhh man... remember how I said I wouldn't have another orgasm today? I lied. I just proved myself wrong."
A young man in the next booth behind her suddenly spit out a mouthful of his soda, but Mina didn't notice.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"Yeah!" Akashi said raising a fist in the air. "Here's to being a big fat fatty!" She said and grabbed the bowl of rice and began to wolf it down unceremoniously, holding the bowl to her lips and shoveling the rice into her mouth. She set the empty bowl down and grabbed a meat bun and finished it in two big bites. She grabbed the sake bottle an took a swig. She then reached for the burger but stopped. She seemed to be thinking about something and while she did, snatched the other meat bun and stuffed it into her mouth. "Can't really eat a burger with chop sticks right?" She questioned still chewing. She then narrowed her eyes and stabbed the burger and lifted it up. "Ha!" She called triumphantly and took a huge bite out of the burger. "Mmmm. Orgasm burger." She said with a grin as she looked at Mina, she chuckled foolishly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 pm

"Not while looking cool," Mina said regarding the chopsticks. She laughed out loud when she skewered it, bun and all.

"I stand corrected. Man, I haven't done that shit since elementary school!" she giggled. She munched on her fries, eying the remaining chopstick and then shrugged, impaling hers as well. "And so eating becomes a hilarious pasttime when you're around," she grinned as she took another bite of it. "Guess you gotta cherish em with your diet thingy and all, huh?" she added, a little sympathetically.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:20 pm

"It's probably because I'm shit faced." She admitted with a stupid grin. She chomped down the rest of her burger. "Ya know, I actually need to eat alot for my diet, I just can't eat this... delicious... ball of grease." She tipped the bottle back and finished it off and slammed it down with authority. She let out a pleased noise followed by a rather loud burp. She turned her head and blushed. "Hee." She grinned. "You know Mina-chaaan. I really liked it when you made me feel like a woman cause I'm really more like a boy pig. All those things I wrinkled my nose at I do..." She whispered the last part. "I just wanted to feel as pretty on the inside as I am on the outside." She stood up. "And I am one hot babe!" She announced to the diner before plopping back down. She picked up the squid and began to munch on it, snickering.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Mina balanced her burger precariously as she watched Akashi with amusement and fascination. Her top falling a bit open was a good reason to do so, but she was simply compelled by her newfound friend. She was sweet and strong and lovable and loving, and she drank like a champ.

With a flash of dedication on her face, she grabbed her iced tea and tipped it back, chugging it as if she was racing. She'd make a screwed up face for a moment as if concentrating, then unleashed her own belch, though not as noisy or alcohol-soaked as Akashi's.

"It's ok," she said with a grin. "I think we got a legal right to do boy stuff when we decided we liked girls and weren't the bubbly, giggly kind of lesbians... oh wait," she conceded with a grin, acknowledging that she spent much of her last half hour giggling.

She reached over and rested her hand assuringly on Akashi's hand. "And you ARE pretty, sweetheart. Beautiful, even. You just gotta stop beatin' people up now and then so people can see that." She hiccuped, risking losing her credibility on the subject as she popped a few more fries into her mouth to start finishing her meal off.

If Akashi was finishing too, she'd lean in conspiratorially. "Long as we're goin' to fatty hell for this," she said in a low voice. "I think we need some ice cream. They got these giant sundaes here, and I bet we could eat the crap outta it. They're big enough that even WE could share one, so we can share the guilt." She paused and thought, not sure if it was the booze talking or her natural perversion. "Orrr we could get some at the store, head back to your place, and just eat it and talk girl talk and stuff. That way it's less conspicuous if we spill some and have to lick it off eachother."

The guy in the booth behind considered if this was his best day of his life

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Akashi nodded and slammed her fist down hard. "That's right dammit!" She said in agreement. "I may not have a remis but I year the damn pants! I sure as heck ain't gonna let some prissy fufu girl make me her bitch! I'll bend her over and fuck her so hard she'll be beggin!" She grinned and secretly slipped her sandal off and slipped her foot between Mina's legs. "Let's go home, babe~" She said in a sultry tone. "I want an had cream sundae with your hot little cherry on top, hehehe."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am

"I don't have a remis either!" Mina blurted, confused but feeling quite certain on the point. She squeaked slightly as she felt the hidden appendage slip between her legs, letting a hand slide down to massage her foot and slide her hand down her leg.

"I'll even provide the cream," she giggled back, blushing. "Especially if you throw in that whole 'bend her til she's beggin' thing." A rest and some heavy food had done wonders for her sexual appetite again, and while she wasn't sure if she'd be able to take some drunken sexcapades so soon, she didn't mind hedging her bets just in case as she dug into her spare shorts and tossed some money on the table and sat up straight.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next