Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 11 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:33 am

"Fuck me!!" Mina shrieked back. She was beastial herself, a hellcat starving for this hard-earned sex. Her own outcries of encouragement poured from her mouth (whenever they were coherent), her eyes locked in challenge on Akashi's. "No pussy shit! Fuck me like you mean it! Fuck me, you big gorgeous amazon!" She'd stop on occasion to lick her lips, gladly drinking up Akashi's drool. Her sweat mingled in with it, but she couldn't have cared less as she drank it too. The wall of wet hair stuck to her shoulders with cool slickness and forced her to focus on the gorgeous face before her, which she was all too glad to do.
"Take me," she snarled in her carnal starvation. "Rape me!"

Her slender, toned hips mashed up into hers, their combined juices overflowing in her pussy. Mina felt starving for the sloppy mixture, as used to oral as she was, but refused to back away from the trib. Their clits touched at last, and Mina threw herself back in mid-hump against the mat. She screamed like she had been stabbed for a moment, then cut off into almost seisure-like writhing, her body fully releasing as her pussy spewed more cum than she believed she had left.

"God fucking damn!" she swore in a shivering voice, barely coherent if not for the easily recognized words. "I-I-I... oh god, I love you!" she practically growled, not giving a second thought to the words as her hips shook. Muscles aching all the more, she'd force herself to thrust on, but it was weaker, and her tenderizing legs had trouble matching Akashi's pace. Before long, all she could do was arch her legs, pressing her sex upward like an offering for Akashi to continue molesting her. Her eyes were still pleadingly hungry, but some of the energy was visibly fading behind them.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 11 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:53 am

The juxtaposition would have seemed odd if Akashi had been watching instead of participating. Normally she enjoyed chatting it up even during sex, at the moment she was a driven beast of a machine, focused wholly on fucking Mina as hard as she could. "Uhhrrahhfuck!" She screamed at Mina's challenge. She continued to pound the gymnast harder and harder. As Mina cried out her amourous proclamation, Akashi too grunted out an almost subconscious response. "Oh fuck I love you too!" She continued sounding away but by now it had become almost a natural movement. Her body screamed in pleasure and pain and she was on the brink of collapsing but when she felt Mina slow her own gyrations and offer herself to Akashi, the sumo knew that she had to push on. Almost without breaking stride, Akashi reached behind her and grabbed Mina's ankles and lifted them up. She lifted herself up and thrust her proud bosom forward and began to fuck Mina from the new position, looking down with hard lusty eyes. "Who owns this pussy?!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 am

Mina let out a soft grunt out of reflex when Akashi shifted her feet up, then wailed in pleasure as she rammed into her harder than she'd been fucked before. "Oh my-!" she gasped loudly, toes curling near Akashi's outthrust breasts. Even in her state, Mina bit her lip in want as she admired the enormous, bouncing jugs, nipples erect and covered in sweat that made them gleam like glassy orbs.

"YOU!" Mina screamed instantly at her aggressive lover's query, tears welling in the corner of her eyes. "You do! You doooo!! You own my pussy! My body! Break Akashiiiii!" Her voice faltered into a screech, as much a simple noise as it was ending her sentence. Several lusty, labored grunts came from her as she shuddered, so aroused she couldn't even be sure she'd cum again or not, or how many times if she had.

"Morrrre," she moaned, her nails digging into the mat and starting to tear it away while her normally strong legs were like jelly in Akashi's arms. "Just one more... please... Take me, my big gorgeous goddes! Use me... god dammit, you are AMAZING! Fucking... fucking... NNNNNG!!" She could only describe her want by grabbing onto Akashi's hips, using her remaining strength to pull her back and forth, urging on and aiding her thrusts to drive her harder into their passionate union of their groins.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 am

Akashi's fingers dug into Mina's ankles, her knuckles white and her hands shaking involuntarily. "Oh shit! oh fuck! oh Minaaa! It hurts SO FUCKING GOOD!" Akashi screamed. She swore she must have came about five times in the span of a second. Her pussy was a faucet now as sweat and sex from both of them poured down her legs. She felt herself slowlying down but looked at Mina and caught her as she pleaded for one more go. She managed to keep a steady pace as she managed a small smile. "fuck uhh how could I say no to that hot little quivering body you amazing fucking uhhh! brace yourself, one go is about all I got but its gonna rock your socks." Akashi then slammed herself into Mina's pussy and grunted hard, their juices sloshing together as their pussies kissed again. Akashi turned her head and bit down on Mina's foot. Not for Mina's sake but for her own. She began pounding the gymnast with renewed zeal, grunts escaping her lips as she shut her eyes tightly she wasn't sure if it hurt more or felt good.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 am

Mina screamed at the top of her lungs with each fiery thrust, a strong, quick explosion of pain and pleasure colliding full force. She hadn't dreamed of sex like this, and it was truly blowing her mind. The ring was soaked beneath the two women, and it kept on coming. Her mouth didn't even bother to close between humps, drool flowing from the side of her mouth as her eyes were forced wide open, seeming to want to see everything and remember it forever.
"Take... take... FUUUUUUCK!!" she shrieked savagely when Akashi bit into her foot. "HARDER!" she demanded, speaking of her foot. It was as close Mina had ever felt to masochism, but an odd part of her mind hoped, just a little, that the bite bled.
"Taste meeeee!" she hissed before she shuddered wildly, her slender body unable to contain it any more. "Fuck!" she blurted in a squeaky gasp, cumming suddenly onto Akashi's aggressive pussy. "Me!" she stammered, suddenly cumming yet again for her. She came like a machine gun for the forceful sumo, the bite seeming. "Hard! My! God! Dess! Holy! SHIT! Can't! Stop!" Mina felt herself spurt another flash-flood of an orgasm with each shout, which met every single thrust Akashi poured into her. She wept openly, tears pouring down her cheeks to mix with the fluids pooled around them. Mina would later be surprised, in hindsight, that she hadn't simply pissed herself in the moment.
"Stop... please stop!" she whimpered, even as her hips wriggled in a minute effort to meet her pussy more in what she felt was something like sexually suicidal.
"GOD, I can't take it! Please, my queen! Champion! Goddess! Mercyyyyy!" she sobbed. Her pussy was aglow with pleasure, and it felt so good it seemed to be torturing her with its amazing sensations. It was like a wonderful rug burn, or getting a massage on sun burn. There was certainly good to it, but it was also unbearable. She frantically pawed at Akashi's thighs, trying to hamper her as she howled in agony as she came again for her, agonized body betraying her as she somehow, amidst it all, adored being owned and nearly molested by this practical giantess.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 am

Raspy almost inhuman grunts escaped the lips of Akashi as she continued to fuck Mina mercilessly. Sweat ran into her eyes and droplets fell off her nose. Drool ran down her chin and onto Mina's foot like some rabid frothing dog. Cum flowed endlessly out of her as her glistening, thrusting body rippled with each new orgasm. She understood Mina's words but whether she wanted to or not she felt a tinge of iron in her mouth as she broke the skin. by the time Mina was begging Akashi to stop, the sumo had tears running down her face too. When Mina pawed at her thigh, Akashi's eyes widened and she let go of Mina's foot and screamed as loud as she could before she violently shivered and fell hard against Mina, her eyes halfway rolled into her head. As heavy as a stone, drool seeped out of both her lips as she softly breathed against Mina's ear. "So... goo... ow..." was all she could manage with lips that would barely move. She felt bad for whoever had to clean up the ring and drag off Mina and Akashi's corpses.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am

Mina groaned as Akashi fell against her, her body aching as she could only release a stream of distant whispers. It was barely coherent, practically ramblings but with occasional signs of "thank you," "holy," "goddess," "impossibly good," "hurting." It gave the general idea of gratitude for the outrageous sex, she hoped. She pawed at Akashi's cheek with shaky hands, shuddering as an aftershock of who knows which orgasm made her gasp painfully.

"That..." she breathed hoarsely after nearly a minute of gasping, gulping and panting, trying to find a real voice. "Was maybe... nnn... the stupid... est thing I've... rrrgh.... ever... done," she dragged out over about ten seconds' time. She laughed raspily as more sweat and the last of her tears ran down her face, and she shuffled her head along the mat to press against Akashi's and give her a gentle kiss. "Thanks. For making me stupid," she said woozily. She needed a stretcher and some fluids direly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Akashi felt like she was in a dream as she heard Mina's attempt at a thank you. Her eyes fluttered half way open and she smiled. "ow ... it hurts ... to ... smile." She barely managed. "It... ugh ... ari ... gatou..." She nestled against Mina and looked up into her eyes with a deep appreciation and affection. When Mina leaned in to kiss her, Akashi desperately to meet the kiss, just wanting to feel her touch and her lips. "I think my vag... is trying to... abandon ship..." She smiled and laughed as well and let out a small yelp. Akashi looked up at Mina again. "Thank you for making me feel..." She heaved a deep sigh and weakly clutched Mina. "Making me feel like I could take on five yokozunas ..." She blushed deeply. "How romantic, baka." She whispered to herself. "No one has ever made me feel so amazing.... or so sore..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 am

Mina smiled, her mind a buzz of pleasent white noise to shut out the pain. "You," she said, stroking her cheek. "Thank you. For reminding me why I wrestle... for times like this and people like you."

She nuzzled Akashi's cheek affectionately, laying with her arms weakly laying over her body. Unless someone with a wheel barrow was about to show up, she'd have to at least nap there for the time being. "I so love you," she droned softly, eyes fluttering in a rather vain attempt to keep awake before they closed. She'd kiss her lips softly again before her body reached it limit.

Her fuzzy mind had a few seconds more juice, pondering things for a moment before it shut down. "Man... Mina would have liked her... wait. What'd I just say!?"
Mina's breathing became deep and steady as she went totally out like a light.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:41 am

Akashi too was at the point where her body was shutting down as well. She kept her eyes as open as she was able to as she listened to Mina. Her heart was warm and she felt like she was wrapped in a cozy blanket. "You're right... these times, special people... the belt would be nice, but just being with you, I'm already... a champion... I... love... you... too..." Akashi smiled and kissed Mina on the cheek, falling into a deep sleep herself. A few minutes later, her body pulled Mina into her and nestled itself against Mina's body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next