Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 10 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:44 am

Mina "huh..."ed at the poetic bit, but stroked Akashi's hair gently.
Animal instinct told her she was getting through to Akashi somehow. Not quite emotionally, she suspected, but she was reaching her. "I know. I get the easy way by always being sure of myself. Easier to know thyself when you're a shallow dope," she grinned proudly.
"And that ocean... well, it's gotta be calm sometime, right? Ain't always a whirlpool or a shark attack or somethin'. It's cool too. The sea's got a lotta life in it, and people couldn't survive without it, so it's got a lot riding on it. But sometimes, that doesn't matter. Sometimes it's just a nice sunny day at the beach." She was only remotely sure she kept up with the symbolism, but she was sure that she didn't care that much.

She turned one of her strokes into a gentle ruffle of her hair, kissing Akashi's forehead almost maternally. "You can be sunny sometimes too, sweety," she assured.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 10 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 am

Akashi purred as Mina stroked her hair and listened as Mina navigated through the similie in her own way. She found herself smiling and chuckling by the time she was finished. "you're right. Most of the time it's simply serene and welcoming joy to those who seek it. You see how something as simple as the ocean can bring out who we are. Just you and I talking about it and look at how we both see it. It's the same as wrestling. Engaging in single combat brings out who we really are. With the crowd watching we can't hide it either." She kissed Mina's breast tenderly. "It makes me very happy like a sunny day at the beach." She looked up at Mina and smiled widely.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 pm

"Wow.... deep," Mina observed distantly. "Should be something you ask everybody you meet or something. 'How do YOU describe the ocean in big words?"

She smirked back down at Akashi, clenching a fist dramatically. "Exactly! Wrestling's when people are just purely themselves! Animal instincts and human cunning and moves with awesome names all clash together through two hot, fiery chicks. Whoever's got the motive and the guts and the drive will pull through, and just that! If you don't stop fighting, nothing can stop you. Refuse to submit, never stop fightin' back, and be able to strike back in whatever position they can get you in! Sex and blood and sweat, it's the core of human nature! Wrestling is the struggle for life, and life is wrestling! Yuki!"

She calmed down a bit, getting a bit lightheaded from the rant following her exhausting orgasm. "S'what I think," she added. "Know it's kinda caveman, but that's just how I am, yuki."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 am

Akashi was captivated by Mina's zeal and even though she couldn't match her in energy, she easily did in passion and sentiment and her beaming smile showed it. "It makes me feel like I am a samurai from the old days. The crowd is my daimyo, my wastes who I serve loyally and for who I put my heart and pride on the line for if only to garner a little favor from." Mina's words sparked something inside of her and she raised her clenched fist and shook it, nodding along with the motion. "But even if they turned their backs I would still have my pride! Hai!" She nodded again with determination. "I an truly alive in that ring."She added finally, looking up at Mina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 am

"Cool," she agreed at the samurai mention. "Guess that makes me a ninja. Badass! Oh wait, we've already got one in the league..."

She nodded and clenched her fists in reply. "You're the REAL you in the ring! When you're beaten and exhausted and sweating like a pig and your legs hurt from orgasming so much. But the crowd's screaming and you're lying on an opponent's who gave you hell but you gave her even worse! When you just wanna put your foot on a woman who fought you as an equal and just yell 'Fuck yea! This' my woman now!' THAT'S you at your core! You're not mooching off anybody or even working for money, you've EARNED that sweet, sweet victory!"

Caught up in her passion, she cupped Akashi's face and kissed her. She'd press her lips hard against hers, lustful enough to come off as if she was competing with her, daring her to kiss her harder. She'd eventually part her lips running her tongue invitingly over Akashi's as she blushed bright red and panted breaths when she could, incredibly turned on as her pussy seemed to moan in want and protest all at once.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 am

Akashi was smiling widely and nodding at each new point Mina made. So much so that when Mina kissed her, she was caught off guard and her eyes widened. After a few moments she pressed into Mina and clutched her as she tried to match the passion. When Mina finally broke the kiss, Akashi was panting softly as well. Her hand fell to her thigh and she gently touched her aching pussy. It had been screaming in protest all the while secretly demanding more. Mina's embrace roiled and moistened her once more and she looked hungrily at the gymnast. "Fuck it, I'll walk like a penitin tomorrow." She said as she tackled Mina and returned the lips with the same zeal she had just been given. She pressed her massive chest against Mina's hopping to rub their nipples together. She pulled away from the kiss enough so that she could speak but their lips still lightly touched. "You ready for round three babe?" She planted a soft but greedy kiss on Mina's lips. "Or is it four? Oh who cares, just fuck me!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 am

Mina let out a loud mewl as she was pounced and kissed by the bigger girl, falling back and yielding beneath her. Noisy moans were squeezed from her slender body as Akashi's huge, soft breasts squashed into hers, screaming near orgasmic levels from the outright sensitivity. Her body, muscles and pussy and chest and lungs all ached, screaming for rest. Her lust screamed louder.

"Fuck me back," she said in a whispering growl in wild invitation. She was mad with want now, digging her fingers into Akashi's rear and pulling her tight against her. "Fuck me like a champ!" she begged, grinding her hips into Akashi's like a woman possessed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 am

There was none of the usual playful banter from Akashi when she heard Mina's call and felt the gymnast's body writhe against her own. If Mina caught the look in Akashi's eyes she would see only determination mixed with lust. She grabbed Mina by the shoulders and forced her as flat on her back as she could and lifted her shapely hips and slammed them down hard on Mina, letting their pussies mingle briefly as she let out a passionate, lusty grunt. She kept up her assault as she began to hump Mina harder and harder. Each of her own gasps of pleasure growing louder with each thrust.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 am

Mina screamed shrilly as Akashi's pussy crashed into hers, a soft splash audible to more powerful ears than hers as their wet lips met roughly. Her body shivered completely as it arched up against Akashi's, her tender pussy suddenly embraced so roughly.

She moaned and wriggled her hips with Akashi, grinding her pussy up into hers. She'd meet her eyes with wild, untamed want. "Again," she said, a mad grin on her face. She screamed out once more when Akashi mashed their groins together, though almost immediately followed by throaty groans of ecstasy.

The wild disregard for their own comfort in place of their lover's was thrilling Mina, a kind of hybrid between sex and combat that struck so many chords with her she couldn't describe the animalistic rush. When she felt like she'd reached her peak, the rough collision dragged her back down to earth, only for the rubbing to bring her back up again.
"Yes, yes... fuck me! Fuck me like only the future champ could! Fucking OWN my pussy!" At the same time, she'd start to bring her hips up in hungry thrusts, bringing her own motions into the exhausted, aggressive sex along with hearty, throaty grunts of want and pleasure.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 am

Akashi dug her fingers into Mina's shoulders as she fucked her harder and harder. The intensity in her eyes seemed something she could barely manage in the ring. She was an animal right now. Her silky, ringleted hair was soaked and fell to the sides of Mina, putting them in their own little tunnel of sight. Drool fell down the corner of her mouth and with each thrust a little more trailed down it. Her pussy was so wet that she was more sliding it against Mina's than anything. "Uhh! Uhhh! Ughhhfuuuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Dammit fuck me harder!" With each thrust words and moans like that came out of her mouth. She pressed harder and harder into Mina. At this point she wasn't just going for an orgasm, Akashi was sure at some point she already had once or twice, at least. What she wanted was to fuck Mina so hard she begged Akashi to stop. That or Akashi's own body completely quit on her. Nimb was still screaming for more and it was music to Akashi's ears.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next