Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 9 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 am

Akashi listened thoughtfully as Mina spoke. The ladies of the AFW were a unique bunch and she always loved hearing their stories. When Mina spoke of her loneliness, Akashi couldn't help but cradle her and kiss her as though she could still console her. Akashi couldn't help but blush when Mina asked about who she was interested in. "She used to be an actress in the States. Her names Hel. We had a hentai match out in the beach and booy was it good!" She said with a goofy grin on her face. Akashi leaned her head against Mina Mina and kissed her. "I barely won but after the match I carried her back to the arena and had my way with her all night long. Oh god I can still feel it I swear. we've become good friends but I don't know if she is looking for more or even has time. Heck, I don't know if I really want more. My goal when coming here was the title and it's still my main goal but I am finding great friends here too." She kissed Mina and looked into her eyes to assure Mina was definitely in that group.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 9 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 am

Mina listened intently in return, wrapping her arms around Akashi's waist as supportively as she could at chest level. "Well, it's definitely best to find out. I'd try and sit and think about what you really want in a gal, and if Hel's what you want, then go get her. Chance favors the bull, and I know you've got the horns to do it with. I'd have your back if you needed it too. Just name it!" Mina's fanaticism made her a truly honest and helpful friend, if not somewhat annoying at times.

"Heck, I bet I could get Mina to help out if you wanted to go on a double date. I hear that make people feel more comfortable about it, cuz it's more casual and usually not a cluster-fuck thing."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 am

Akashi sighed contentedly into Mina as she smiled and kissed her. "You're right." She whispered. "I'll think it over and then talk to her. " Akashi turned her head. "I can't believe I'm getting so worked up. I can take on any girl in the AFW but talking about something like this and I'm like a shy little girl." Akashi then lifted her head and pressed herself into Mina. Her eyes narrowed seductively as she gazed at Mina. "Double date... more like tag team hentai match!" She said as she leaned in and kissed Mina deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 am

Mina grinned at Akashi's timidness. "Totally different stuff. I beat every guy or gal who'd take me on at my old school, whether they were in the wrestle club or not, but couldn't get a girlfriend for the life of me for years." She smirked a little bit. "And not for lack of tryin', let me tell ya."

"Mmmm!" she moaned deeply, the faint shiver going through her. Her still tender pussy pulsed in pleasure at the reminder of the recent orgasm. Her wet little tongue probed at her mouth in welcome, eyes closing in the spurt of passion. Her nipples ached in want for what she didn't think she could even stand as they pressed against Akashi's full breast. She broke the kiss at last, leaning back a bit slowly, almost reluctantly as she lapped a bit of drool from her lip.
"That..." she said, her voice barely avoiding becoming a pant. "That'd be fun too," she said with a mischievous grin. "Might be more up a sexfighter's alley anyway."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Akashi too desired more, her womanhood roiled with a burning passion that was nigh unquenchablebut her desire to be able to walk straight the next day kept her at bay. She gave Mina a small peck on the lips before rolling onto her back. Her hand searched for Mina's and she intermingled their fingers just so she could still feel the gymnast's touch. "I never really looked." She said after a long moment. "The dojo provided me with everything I needed Including hot babes to have my way with. I never thought I could want anything more from a girl than a good fuck." Akashi suddenly blushed. "Listen to me I sound like a skank." She said with a small laugh. "I guess being here has mad my goals even bigger. The belt around my waist, a meaningful relationship and all the pussy I can wrangle down and have my way with." Akashi was grinning from ear to ear as she thought about it. Finally she turned and looked at Mina. "I think that would be the most fun any of up could have. Sure beats going bowling."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 am

"Bein' horny and dominant don't make you a skank, sweetheart," Mina said with peculiar sageness implied in her voice. "Slutty at worst, and that's just if people are being mean."

She kicked up her feet (though fairly limply in her state) laughing at the last part. "Totally. I barely stuck with bowling for a few days before I went on to soccer. Nothin' wound up as interesting as wrestling, though."

She gave Akashi's hand a meaningful little squeeze. "And it ain't your fault. You were just raised to think like a champ. At least you're doin' it outta habit and pride rather than some psycho ego trip like I've seen some gals do around here. Goin' for the top while keeping your sumo honor and stuff, now THAT'S a challenge." She blinked at the ceiling distantly for a minute. "But hey... maybe this romantic thinkin' is a good sign. Since you're here, maybe your dream seems to close that you're already thinkin' about what else you can do once it's round that sexy waist."

Mina smiled to herself at that comment. She had set out to be the greatest wrestler anyone had ever seen when she left home. She hadn't won any real tournaments, and frankly had lost a few random bouts out of genuine silliness. But she had a decent following, and a relationship, and she did everything she could to fight with all she had and give the crowd a show. As far as she was concerned, she didn't need any belt to tell her when she was the best.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 am

Akashi smiled at Mina's consolation. This woman was quite something. Akashi thought she was optimistic and energetic but Mina was on a whole different level. Suddenly Akashi turned and pulled Mina close, hugging her tightly. "It's not easy. I-I almost lost it. In a figu with someone, like you mentioned, I sunk to their level. I was so desperate to win. It's regrettable." She pressed her head against Mina and let out a sigh. She then smiled "I didn't loose it though and you're right! I'm gonna be the big yokozuna around here with a belt around my waist and a hot babe on my arm and I'll do it the right way. Everyone hates that other girl and I've never felt so welcome anywhere in my life."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:29 am

Mina welcomed the hug on a lot of levels. Though she remembered the steel cage match, she almost immediately assumed this horrible woman was that Sarah heel people had talked about. Mina was prone to rage or biting or cheap shots when she was mad, but this was something else. She'd seen some of the damage she'd done when she followed the show on tv (harder to do when you're a part of it, she realized), and she was tough, relentless, and a total bitch. Mina hesitated to think about getting in the ring with her, and presumed there were worse in the league in various ways as well.

"You're bigger than that," she said supportively, even if she was the one in the bosomy hug. She put her hands around her waist and just nuzzled softly. "Right here." She'd press her palm on top of Akashi's huge left breast, but her face stayed sober and warm. "You've got heart, Akashi. And that's what makes a great wrestler. Ask a fan, and they don't like the punk who always wins or the super slut or the one who humiliates their enemy the most. It's the ones who love it out there, who really want it, even when they don't or know they can't." Mina's eyes were wide and pure, speaking through her very soul.

"I know guts, and I know spirit and heart, cuz that's all I got sometimes. And sometimes that's all ya need. Doesn't help if you're tough as steel if you're just gonna give up right away. And what you've done... hell, just what I've SEEN you do, that's got more guts than all the crazies and schoolgirls and doms and ghost-hunters and god knows what else this league could rustle up."

She smiled ear to ear, a sure sign that she meant it all and was aiming to prove it. She'd do her best to wriggle free a bit, then finally return the favor. She'd take Akashi by the back of her head, and urge her into her own smaller but still soft and inviting chest, hugging her face against her bosom and letting her hear the beat of her passionate heart against her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 am

Akashi gripped Mina tightly, yet warmly as she spoke. She had to keep her composure. Mina was doing a good job of making her emotional and her own pride did its best to keep Mina from seeing all of it. Akashi smiled with Mina "They sure do know how to pick em around here That's for sure. I feel bad for a lot of them though. She practically melted into Mina's inviting bosom and listened peacefully to her beating heart. "The heart of the warrior is like the sea, calm beautiful and inviting from a distance and moved in a single rhythm by an other worldly presence but vicious and unforgiving to those who would foolishly misjudge it." Akashi let out a peaceful sigh and smiled. "You've got it inside of you too."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:22 am

Akashi gripped Mina tightly, yet warmly as she spoke. She had to keep her composure. Mina was doing a good job of making her emotional and her own pride did its best to keep Mina from seeing all of it. Akashi smiled with Mina "They sure do know how to pick em around here That's for sure. I feel bad for a lot of them though. She practically melted into Mina's inviting bosom and listened peacefully to her beating heart. "The heart of the warrior is like the sea, calm beautiful and inviting from a distance and moved in a single rhythm by an other worldly presence but vicious and unforgiving to those who would foolishly misjudge it." Akashi let out a peaceful sigh and smiled. "You've got it inside of you too."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next