by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 8 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 pm

"unnh." Akashi panted as he tried to force Mina to cum again. She slammed her hand hard into the mat. "Uuuuuh!" She wailed. "You little brat." She said with as much a smix of compliment and curse as she could muster. "Oh god..." She huffed she could feel her juices demanding to be unleashed. Sweating heavily she turned around to face Mina. "I got one last go for you babe and I ain''t giving it up to you a second time!"

She then reached her hands out and squeezed Mina's nipples. In some weird way it was an attempt to force that orgasm out of the gymnast. She wasn't sure if Mina was into pain and she wasn't trying to hurt her, but maybe the shock and sensation of it would set her over the edge. If not she would be forced to submit to this girl again before getting her to cum. It was an embarrassment she couldn't afford no matter how friendly they were and no matter if the match was ultimately meaningless.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 8 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:22 am

Mina smirked weakly at the brat comment, but gasped and widened her eyes as Akashi's desperate tactic.
"YAAA!" Mina squealed loudly, throwing her head back. Sweat whipped through the air from her face and hair, Mina panting heavily and her voice carrying a shrill, almost whining pitch like a child's.

Pain wasn't exactly in her bag, but it was almost there. Being outright dominated wasn't something she got off to (or at least, no one had done it to her in a way she'd enjoyed), but competition was more up her alley. The move might not have been so affective a few minutes before, but with her wound up near her peak, it was just what she needed. The sharp pinch sent a jolt through her that shocked her awake, making her other senses all the more alert. The thrusting rocked her hips hard, and she gave in within seconds.

She fell backward with mouth wide, too overwhelmed to produce a sound and stuck in a silent scream. Her lips quivered, above and below as her juices gushed over and into Akashi's pussy. Her legs were still locked behind Akashi's waist, keeping their folds locked together as she was arched far enough back to almost bend herself into a crude C shape, breasts jutting out like they were pleading for more.

Mina finally managed a heavy grunt, drool running down her cheek and onto the mat as the orgasm rocked her like an earthquake. Her whole body shivered in one big vibration as she cooed like a pleased infant, breasts and tight belly heaving with her breaths. "Oh god..." she gasped, sounding almost afraid with the intensity and arousal carried in her voice. "'mazing..." she managed to murmur, a hand running sensually through her hair.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Akashi let go of Mina and fell hard to the ground as soon as she felt the first reverberations of Mina's orgasm. She gasped and let out a low loud grunt to compliment Mina's high pitched wail. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhfuuuuuck!" Her own wave of intense pleasure following the gymnast by only mere seconds.

She quivered and clutched at the ground. It felt like the orgasm was forcing itself out of her almost painfully. She involuntarily grabbed onto Mina's leg and nestled and kissed her foot. It felt like if she didn't hold onto something she would be swept away by the intense pleasure like a man standing on the deck of a ship in the middle of a storm.

"Fuuuuuck!" She stiffened up as she felt her juices explode out of her. She was gasping for any air she could get and as she felt it subside she felt heavy and felt every inch of her body covered in a slick combination of sweat and sex.

She panted heavily and closed her eyes, drooling against the ring. She took a long moment to try and get some kind of energy before using any strneght she had to push herself up to her arms. She turned around and crawld to Mina and collapsed next to her and kissed whatever body part was closest, throwing her arm over Mina.

"Oh damn." She huffed. "I don't care if this is a gym where everyone can see us..." She said trying to smile weakly as she searched for Mina's eyes. "Can't we just lay here for a few days or something?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Mina wailed in a whisper, her pussy giving a last twitch as Akashi's gushing fluids struck it. It was a wonderful feeling, like it was trying to douse the raging fire in her loins. Her heart pounded, and the big woman landed alongside her kissing at her breast. Mina giggled in a distant, lazy kind of way. "Yea... let the bitches wrestle around us... I ain't movin' neither..."

She mewled and curled up against Akashi's maternal bosom. "God, I don't know if I'm just a skank or something, but let's just say Vicey's lucky that I found her first. Your sex alone's worth hangin' out with you. Not that I don't admire your guts, of course," she added quickly. "Not a lot of gals with our passion for fighting, ya know?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:06 am

Akashi purred as Mina giggled. She wrapped her arms around Mina and snuggled her tightly. "Vicey's a lucky girl indeed." Akashi said as she planted a soft kiss on Mina. "I'd definitely take you home if you were still up for grabs." She smiled and closed her eyes. "But if this is what 'just friends' is like than I'm pretty damn lucky too. She kissed Mina again. "And if the rest of the women had as much passion as we did I think I would have to wait at least a week in between matches and I'd be waddling around with an ice pack between matches.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 am

Mina smiled as she received the kisses graciously, nestled in her breast as she giggled in what she hoped didn't come off as too dopey sounding at the mental image of her last statement. "Mmm... I'm the lucky one," she calmed with a sigh. "I came here to live my dream... a dream I only really had for maybe a week before, but still. And I found Vicey here, and she's so soft and meek but she's so hot and exciting, and she's so tasty it makes me wish I could put her on hamburgers. She's so interesting and a good listener and she's just cute as a sheep's patoot, this big ol' closet perv who just somehow always makes me feel right. She's so sweet and little she just makes me wanna cuddle her up like a little doll and kiss her all night til she falls asleep all adorable in my arms."

She caught herself at last, biting her lip and looking apologetically up at Akashi. "Yea. Obsessive personality to the max," Mina sighed and gave Akashi a kiss in return at last when she finished babbling.
"But I gotta hand it to ya... you got some tricks she doesn't, that's for sure," she confessed. She shivered a bit. "That pain stuff's interesting, but gotta try and convince her to do feet next time."

She blinked in a bit of concern at her. "You don't have anybody, do you Akashi? Busty girl like you's gotta have a boatload of guys and gals after ya."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 am

Akashi smiled and ran her fingers absent mindedly through Mina's hair as she spoke about her girlfriend. She was genuinely happy that Mina had found someone someone to brag about." Her eyes fell half open as she took Mina's compliment. "Arigatou." She whispered. "I'm usually not into pain either but I know when it works." She gave a sly, knowing smile. Akashi's face turned red as a rare blush escaped her. "No I don't have any one like you do. When I was growing up my brothers beat up any guys that looked at me and when I was older I beat them up." She grinned. "Guys don't like girls who are stronger than them. I always seemed to like girls anyway. They're much nicer to look at." Akashi nestled against Mina and kissed her. "If I'm just looking for a good fuck, there's plenty of that but any one who could be serious is taken or..." She trailed off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 am

Mina blinked curiously. "Or? There's an 'or' there?" she asked obliviously. "All these horny eager young women and there's no one you'd pick out? Or what? Sadistic, or somethin'? Straight? Cuz you know, I thought I was for a little while, but I got my act together in the end." The way she spoke not only showed Mina's preference, but it sounded like she had made an overtly correct decision.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Akashi couldn't help but laugh at Mina's words but stumbled over her words. "Or... um well... horny and eager doesn't always mean good relationships. I'm definitely looking for a chicky though. I figured that out a while ago. I mean it would seem kind of silly to be here if I wasn't. It's just..." Akashi looked away. "All the girls who can handle of end up being rivals instead of lovers that's all. There is someone I like but I don't know..." Akashi heaved a deep sigh. "Listen to me stammering like a school girl."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Mina blinked and nodded solemnly. I think I getcha... I came to the league and I didn't have any family around but my aunt, and I just ran over here so I didn't have any friends or anything. Then I met Vice, where even when I was fighting her she was really nice and attractive..." She absentmindedly kissed Akashi's breast. "I didn't wanna feel alone anymore, and she fixed that. And then... well, she left for a while. It was an emergency and she didn't tell me, and I got so sad and worried some nights." She looked up at her with a meek smile. "And uh, don't tell Vice that. I don't want her knowing how bad I got some of those nights or it'd break her heart."
She sympathized with the sumo queen, and felt a little conflicted pang in her heart that told her they might have been something more than lover/friends if she had indeed met her before Mina.

Her eyes lit up again. "Ooh! Can you tell me who? Do I know em?" she said eagerly. She wasn't a gossip, really, but just plain curious as her monkey persona would suggest. And who knew. maybe she could play matchmaker.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next