Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs!

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Iron Abs! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron Abs!

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Taylor's upper lip curled at Fallon. Idiot! How could she trust Morrigan over her?

She spotted the taser in Morrigan's hand before it hit, and without so much as a split-second of hesitation she launched herself at the girl like a bullet from a gun. She streaked across the ring as Fallon went down and jumped up high, coiling her legs as she sailed through the air before unloading a heavy, jarring dropkick into Morrigan's side.

"Idiot!" She screamed, at either one of them.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Morrigan didn't even have time to react after tasing Fallon to avoid Taylor's drop kick and groaned as she felt the planted feet jar her side. She grunted and landed hard against the mat and rolled a bit. But Morrigan didn't stop and rolled right out of the ring. She leaned against the apron rubbing her side.

"You should have stayed retired!" She barked. "People get hurt when you're around!" She then looked at Fallon. "Everything was great until she butted in, wasn't it? Remember that. If we see you again, we'll turn those abs you're so proud of into hamburger!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Taylor slapped the mat and bounced right back up, and Morrigan was already making her exit. She looked down at her on the outside of the ring and snarled. As much as she wanted to bulldoze straight through her, she knew she had to be careful of that taser. There was no way Morrigan would agree to fight Taylor fairly, they both knew she didn't stand a chance on her own.

She turned and vaulted over the ropes on the side of the ring facing the entrance ramp, landing in a roll before jumping up to her feet. She wagged her finger at Morrigan and blocked her escape, knees bent like she was covering her in football.

"Leaving already? What, do you gotta pee or something?" Taylor taunted. "C'mon, Velma, we were just getting to the fun part."

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 pm

Fallon heard Taylor call out “idiot,” and she assumed it was probably directed at her. She deserved it, after all. She just hadn’️t thought that a girl could actually bring an armed taser into the AFW arena. Apparently this place was less of a wrestling federation and more of a no-holds-barred, anarchic nest of liars, cheats, and crazy persons. Slowly, Fallon would get to her feet. She wiggled one leg a little. It seemed to be fine. She didn’️t know quite what to expect after getting tased like that, but, right now, no permanent damage to her body was obvious. Her belly still hurt like a bitch, though.

Looking around, she saw that Morrigan had already slipped out of the ring, and that Taylor had followed, evidently intent on beating the redheaded girl up. Well, Fallon was not going to let Taylor do that. Not alone, anyway. If anyone had a reason to beat the crap out of that taser-wielding freak, it was Fallon!

“Hey! Get back here, bitch!” the brunette would call out, shadowing Taylor and Morrigan over to the side of the ring nearest the entrance ramp. “You think you can just tase me and walk away? No way! No way!” Carefully, she would slip herself between the ropes and stand at the very edge of the ring, ready to pounce on Morrigan, unless she was given a good reason not to. She shot Taylor a quick, apologetic look before turning her attention back to the redhead, waiting to see what she would try to do with Taylor blocking her path to the exit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:34 am

Morrigan watched as Taylor swung out and blocked her escape up the ramp. She had to laugh. Why would she ever go up and down a ramp. Fallon as well was soon shoulder to shoulder with Taylor and it wasn't a moment longer before Morrigan saw Akashi burst from the backstage area at a full run.

"Ahhh... I think this little promo has lost its lustre." She then began backing up until her butt was pressed against a barricade. "Being assaulted by four girls with two brains among them doesn't sound very exciting. See you Frankenbitches later!" Morrigan said, flipped the three girls off and hopped over the barricade, mingling with the crowd so that she couldn't be followed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 am

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" Taylor kicked into a full sprint after Morrigan, hurdling the barricade before being stopped by the crowd. She pushed and struggled her way through them, but it was slow going and Morrigan had a head start.

"GET OUT OF THE WAAAY!" She wailed. Couldn't the see she needed to get through? She jumped to see over the heads of the crowd and could only just make out Morrigan already near the exit. She let out an aggravated yell. "WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY?"

She climbed back over the barricade, and held up her hands in outrage while she stomped back to Fallon. "Really?" She said, and mimicked the way Fallon stood there and let Morrigan taser her in the gut. "Are you really that fucking stupid? I told you to watch out! At least you only got the taser and not the razor blade. How 'bout you go home and Youtube that shit, eh? You can watch her carve up that newbie yourself. Not to mention them jumping Kashi and me."

She shook her head and made a noise of wordless disgust while she walked past Fallon. She looked up at Akashi as she passed. "These fuckin' retards, man. Jesus Christ."

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:32 am

Fallon hopped down off of the ring and tried to follow Morrigan—still clutching at her sore belly all the while—but by the time she had reached the barricade, it was far too late. The redhead had disappeared through the crowd. She did, however, get down there just in time to be berated by Taylor. She knew she deserved it, but she still pouted as the AFW veteran told her just what kind of an idiot she was.

A big one. She had been a big idiot, and she recognized that. Her cheeks turned redder and redder the more abuse Taylor heaped upon her.

“Look, I didn’️t think…I didn’️t think you were serious,” Fallon replied, trying in vain to defend her actions, if only in part. “You said she had a taser, but you didn’️t say she was going to use it on me, and I thought…I thought it was crazy that someone would be let in here with a taser.” She cringed and rubbed at her temple with her free hand. “And the razor blade thing…I thought that it was just a metaphor. Y’️know, ‘Oh, she really ripped apart her opponent.’️ Like that.”

Even though she was trying to rationalize her actions, she knew that they were stupid. Really stupid. She hung her head and followed Taylor as the blonde walked over towards the stripes-clad Akashi. “Look, Taylor…Miss Taylor…I’️m sorry for not believing you, alright?” Fallon grumbled. “I mean, I was the only one who got hurt, so it doesn’️t really matter…” She let out a heavy sigh. “Are we still going to do a match?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Akashi was just coming down when everyone else was speeding up. She stopped when Taylor started and before she could even gear up again, Morrigan was fading into the distance. She stood panting. If Fallon and Taylor couldn't catch her, she wasn't going to either. It was better to just wait for them to regroup. She was pissed though. That red headed bitch needed to get hers. Akashi owed her as much as Taylor or anyone.

When things finally calmed down, Akashi nodded to Taylor seriously. She then looked at Fallon who did not only confirm Taylor's thoughts but pushed well past them with reckless, unashamed conviction. Akashi's mouth dropped incredulously. "T-Terrazas-san?!" She managed. "It would be better to do a match when you're at full strength! Don't push yourself!" She said. "Pride is one thing but this is different! you'd just be getting beat up pointlessly! Taylor-san isn't going anywhere and she'd always accept your challenge! I don't think she'd even want to face you if you weren't at one hundred percent!" She nudged Taylor. "Right, Taylor-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Taylor lifted up her hands and let them flop helplessly back to her sides. "Yeah, whatever." She shook her head. "It's not like it'd be a fair fight if she was ready for it."

She took a few steps up the ramp and sat down, facing back toward the ring with her arms resting on her knees. Morrigan and Brittany were a serious problem, and she needed to put them in their place, but the odds of getting just one of them, unarmed, for a fair fight were slim at best.

She looked down at her clothes, at her Japanese sailor-style school uniform, and couldn't help but blush just a little. It was fine when she was having her fun, but it was hard to take herself seriously dressed like that. Why did people always have to show up and ruin her fun? She sighed.

"Look, man," she said to Fallon. "If you want a shot at me, talk to Junko and set it up, I don't care. Just don't expect me to stand still, a'right? I'm not into crazy shit like you." But now that she was thinking about it, she had punched Johnny in the stomach during sex before. The more physical it was the better, for both of them. Taylor loved having to work, having to struggle, and Johnny knew how she felt about having her hair pulled. Maybe they should try...

Nevermind. She stood up and straightened her skirt. "It's been fun. See ya." She turned to walk the rest of the way up the ramp.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 am

Akashi was the first to react to Fallon’️s query about whether or not they would be having a match. Evidently, the sumo didn’️t think it was a good idea to go forward with it after Fallon had taken a taser to the gut just a couple of minutes before. “But…I feel fine now!” the belly fetishist protested, her voice taking on a plaintive, slightly whiny quality. “I can still take blondie over there no problem! Easy!”

While she continued to ooze confidence on the outside, her inner monologue was a little more practical. She realized that she had already taken a bit of a bruising tonight—both from Akashi and from Morrigan. She did feel pretty much fine, sure, and still thought that she could beat Taylor…but her odds would be even closer to a hundred percent if she were to just wait. She didn’️t want to, but it was the logical thing to do right now. Upon hearing Taylor’️s reaction, Fallon would sigh and reply: “Well…fine. Some other time, I guess.”

As Taylor was walking out of the arena, Fallon would call after her: “So, yeah, we’️ll talk later! And, like, figure everything out! All of the stipulations and stuff like that.” She took a deep breath, and then added: “Next time I see you, I’️ll be kicking your ass!”

Once the blonde had gone, Fallon would turn back towards the ring and look at Akashi questioningly, wondering whether she was supposed to go now, too, and hoping that the veteran sumo would tell her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next