» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs!

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Iron Abs! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iron Abs!

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 pm

“Smaller wo—” Fallon began, before catching herself, not wanting to repeat anything more that Taylor said lest it give the blonde wrestler another opportunity to mock her for being stupid. Her cheeks got red as the girl continued to mock her.

“You’️re the dumb one,” Fallon retorted, crossing her arms over her chest and stomping a foot on the mat, being just a little bit childish in her indignance. “And not only that, but you’️re too afraid to even take one punch to that soft belly of yours!” The California girl uncrossed her arms and pointed dramatically at the blonde. “What’️s the matter, huh? If your abs are so hard, why are you running away?”

Her hand balled into a fist, and she made as if to charge the pair of them, but Akashi’️s words made her pause. “You’️re just too scared to finish our fight, Miss Akashi!” Fallon teased, sticking her tongue out at the big sumo wrestler. She continued: “But I do like that idea. It shouldn’️t take long to pound that weak tummy of yours into pudding, Miss Taylor. And you can even have the first punch.” She smirked, rubbing her tummy with her non-fist hand. As this unexpected break in the action went on, the pain from Akashi’️s blows was beginning to disappear. It wasn’️t gone completely, but the brunette was confident that she could wallop Taylor even with that slight disadvantage.

Last edited by 10885 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:48 am

Taylor bowed her head and wagged her finger at Fallon. "Tsk, tsk, tsk."

She skipped over to the corner and jumped up to the top turnbuckle. She sat down and neatly folded her legs, smoothing down her short, schoolgirl skirt over her thighs. When she spoke, it was to Fallon, in Japanese. "<Now, now, Fat-Chan. Don't be so hasty!>" She held up a finger like the was lecturing her. "<It's not just about what your body can take. You'd have to be an idiot to just stand there and take it. It's also about what you're body can do!>"

She hopped down and strolled out along the ropes to the middle of the ring, and leaned back against the top rope, her arms spread out on top. "You're on," she said, in English again. "I think I'll call you Pudding. No! No, Puddin'."

Suddenly, without another word, she fired herself off the ropes and into an alarmingly fast sprint toward Fallon, and covered the distance in the blink of an eye. She jumped and threw her knee up and streaked into Fallon's belly in a breathless second like the moment before a car crash.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Fallon growled at Taylor as the blonde AFW veteran clicked at her. The Californian would stand there, arms folded across her chest, watching Taylor intently as she spoke in Japanese. Fallon didn’️t have any idea what she was saying, but it didn’️t really sound complimentary.

“Come on!” she called out, but she was forced to wait just a little more as Taylor hopped down from the turnbuckle and strolled over to the middle of the ring, seeming to take her sweet time with it. Finally, the woman would accept the challenge—but not without insulting Fallon yet another time. Taylor’️s ridiculousness was beginning to wear thin on Fallon. “Puddin’️, huh?” she repeated. “I’️ll show you pudding, once I pound your so-called abs into it!” She pounded a fist into a palm, ready for Taylor to meet her in the center of the ring so that they could start trading blows. She was not prepared at all for Taylor to rush her, and was barely able to tighten her abdomen before the veteran’️s knee crashed into her tummy.

“Nuwaaaayh!” Fallon yelled, stumbling backwards, hands clutching at her belly. She was hardly able to keep her balance, and probably would have fallen backwards onto her butt, had the ropes on the opposite side of the ring not caught her beforehand. “Nnnngh…bitch…” she growled, leaning back against the ropes as she rubbed her stomach.

“Hey, what the heck!?”

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:00 am

Taylor stood proudly with her hands on her hips and grinning to the back row. She screwed up her eyebrows at Fallon and her goofy reaction, and unconsciously cocked her hips to the side as her attitude momentarily took over.

"What's your problem? If you don't want to get hit in the stomach, then don't brag on people and dare them to hit you in the stomach." She tilted her head at her so that her bangs hung down along side her face. "C'mon, King Hippo, don't get all pissy on me. You're still standing, I'll give you that. Now just imagine if I'd hit you hard." She gave her a wink, and turned to Akashi.

"Kashi, this is dumb. Let's do something fun," she said, and grabbed the hem of her skirt with each hand and stretch it out sideways, pulling it to the opposite side while she wiggled her hips back and forth. The crowd looked on, silently willing the schoolgirl skirt to climb up just a bit higher.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 am

Akashi couldn't help but giggle at Fallon, Taylor and Fallon's reaction TO Taylor. In her mind it happened precisely the way she imagined it and to see someone as clueless about Taylor as Fallon was was a rare bit of amusement for Akashi. The Sumo knew well of Taylor's shenanigans and it had been a while since she had run into someone who did not.

"Oh man." Akashi said as she watched Taylor hike up her skirt a bit. Akashi blushed a bit ant looked past Taylor to Fallon. "You know, she's got that look, and those hips but when it comes down to it, she's just a tease." Akashi shook her head. "She doesn't even LIKE vagina!" Akashi said and shrugged. "I'm not falling for it, Taylor-chan." Akashi said, wiggling her finger at Taylor before grinning again. She seemed to be ignoring Fallon now as she cocked her head a bit. "What's fun?" She asked and crouched a little lower. "You want to go a couple of rounds? I mean, these people came to see action and you ruined our little contest by putting Terrazas-san down for the count."

Akashi wiggled her butt in the air as she settled into a sumo crouch and acted like she was about to charge. She even tensed her muscles a few times to try and fake Taylor out before she finally shot forward and charged at the blonde. Unlike a normal match, she wasn't just going to try and sumo slap Taylor's chest off. She was feeling playful and really just wanted to try and tackle Taylor into the ropes a bit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:04 am

"I like a vagina. This one!" Taylor poked a finger at her crotch.

"Ohhhhhh, now you want a piece? I should tell you I was Little Miss Sumo Staten Island when I was twelve." She skipped a few quick steps around Akashi in her usual high-mobility style, and then settled down and planted her feet. She put her hands on her thighs, lifted one leg way up high, and stomped down on the mat. "You better be ready!"

When Akashi charged, Taylor met her head on, and playful or not the impact almost jarred her molars loose. She was knocked backwards, and stumbled to keep upright while she worked to wrap her arms around Akashi's body under her arms.

Finally, she hit the ropes and stretched them way back before they rubber banded her back to a stop with Akashi pressed up against her. Taylor cocked an eyebrow and tilted her head to peer up into Akashi's eyes.

"Cheater, cheater, over-eater."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Akashi pushed when Taylor wrapped her arms around her, just trying to see how long she could hold on before the ropes bounced them a few inches into a standing hug. Akashi grinned widely and batted her eyelashes a bit coyly. "Eheheh. Cheating is having the ropes, Taylor-chan." She cooed. She lowered her head a bit and turned her head to the side. "We should do another match sometime." She said, almost as an afterthought before turning back to Taylor.

"But... aren't we being a bit rude?" She said and looked at Fallon. "I mean... I DID start it but... and you DID sort of murder that girl.. I mean. I was going to do the same thing but I wanted to let her have some fun. Isn't that what veterans are supposed to do? Welcome the rookies? I mean. Didn't I do that with yooooou?" Akashi said and teased Taylor.

Akashi let go of Taylor and took a few steps back. "Oi! Rookie!" Akashi barked at Fallon. "Is that all you can do? Just punch bellies? It's fun but I don't know if you can make a career out of it!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Fallon’️s cheeks turned an indignant, embarrassed red as Taylor mocked her. “Hey! You didn’️t even try to fight fair!” the brunette hollered. “It’️s a belly punching contest, not a belly kneeing contest! Or, like, if you wanted to knee me in the stomach, then don’️t just…don’️t just do it out of the blue! Make it a belly kneeing contest, and then we’️ll see if you can handle the same thing, you big dummy! I’️m perfectly fine with being hit in the stomach like that! But I’️m not okay with fat, dumb cheaters doing fat, dumb, cheating things! So…like…hey! Pay attention to me!”

She grinded her teeth as Akashi and Taylor started ignoring her completely, going off into their own little world, grappling with each other a little. Fallon pushed herself off the ropes, wavering on her feet a moment or two before managing to steady herself. “Stop!” she commanded, taking a couple of steps in the direction of the two AFW veterans before Akashi started speaking to her again. Fallon made a gagging noise when the sumo woman mentioned how Taylor didn’️t even like vagina. Straight girls sort of grossed the belly fetishist out, albeit only a thousandth as much as the straight boys that they did…stuff…with. Fallon tried to get that thought out of her head as the veterans tussled some more. When Akashi addressed her again, Fallon sneered, as the sumo questioned the viability of being a belly puncher first and foremost.

“I can do anything!” Fallon insisted proudly, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest. “Anything! It’️s not like I can’️t wrestle, or something. But I like doing belly punching, and I’️ll bet there are plenty of girls here who would be willing to fight me my way…and fight me fairly!” She shot another bitter and angry look towards Taylor.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:03 am

Taylor put her hands up, palms out to Fallon. "Hey man, sorry if I hit you too hard, but I don't remember agreeing to a belly punching contest," she said in a funny voice. "And sorry, Puddin', but trading knees with me would be suicide." She deliberately ignored being called a cheater. She was not a cheater. Everyone knew that.

She looked Fallon down and up with a confident smirk and slipped away from the ropes. She let her hips swing as she sashayed into the middle of the ring, and then pointed a finger gun straight up over her head. In a playfully sultry motion, she brought it down slowly until she leveled her arm at Fallon, closing one eye to aim. "So how 'bout this one, Tex," she said. "Me and you, wrestling match, Akashi to ref. And I mean wrestling, no strikes, no submissions. To a one-count pinfall. How's that grab ya?" She gave her a sly grin and a wink.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:52 am

“You so did!” Fallon snapped, pointing an accusatory finger at Taylor. “You agreed to exactly that, actually! What did you think you were agreeing to, huh, Miss Taylor?” She paused, then, voice dripping with derision, she would correct herself: “Errrr…Taylor!” Right now, she didn’️t think that the blonde wrestler deserved the honorific that she had been attaching to her name. Not after the way she had been acting. “And I do so want to trade knees with you! There’️s no way you could beat me, blondie!”

She stamped her foot on the mat, ready to charge Taylor like a bull might charge a matador, when the veteran wrestler offered another way to test themselves against each other. Fallon paused for a second, biting her lip, considering the proposition. She gave Akashi a sideways glance, wondering whether she could trust the sumo as a referee. After a few long seconds, she would turn back to Taylor and nod. “Deal,” she said. “But just a couple of things before we start, okay? First…” Fallon would turn to Akashi. “I hope that our...little fight won’️t color your judgment of the match, Miss Akashi,” she said, as humbly as she could, before turning back to Taylor. “So, yeah, second: I was thinking that the winner should get something. Specifically, I think the winner should get to destroy the loser’️s belly, however she wants—punches, knees, whatever! How about it, blondie?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next