by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs!

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Iron Abs! Empty Iron Abs!

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 am

It was primetime in the AFW arena, and tens of thousands of fans were in attendance cheering on their favorite fighters, growing louder and louder and more and more manic with each successive match. Already they had seen two kawaii girls beat each other stupid in an adorable little brawl, and two impressive and sexy ladies of Friction push each other to the limit in an exhausting hentai battle. The fans were on the edge of their seats, waiting eagerly for the next match. Little did they know that they were in for a little extra treat tonight, as one wrestler was planning on making a little amendment to the night’️s festivities.

The hentai match had just wrapped up, and the ring was being wiped clean of the sexfighters’️ love juices. It was about a half hour until the next scheduled match, but, with no prior warning, music began to play over the speakers, and at the top of the ramp appeared a tall, brown-haired, blue-eyed beauty, clad in nothing but a tiny tiger-print bikini. She smiled and waved to one side of the audience, then turned around and waved to the other, never minding the slightly confused looks they gave her. Turning her attention forward, she would begin to make her way down towards the ring, raising the microphone she held to her lips to speak to the people as she did so.

“Hi, there!” she called out cheerfully. “You probably don’️t know who I am. I’️ve only been here for, like, a couple of months, and I’️ve only had a couple of matches. My name is Fallon Terrazas, and I figured I would come out here and see if any of these big, tough AFW girls wanted to fight on my terms!” She gracefully slid into the ring, getting back up onto her feet before continuing: “One thing that shocked me is that no one around here seems to do any belly punching! I don’️t get it—it’️s, like, really popular online! I can’️t figure out why none of these girls seem to do much of it. I think that maybe it’️s because they don’️t want their weak, soft little tummies getting hurt.”

With a laugh, Fallon would tighten her abs, letting the fans see her splendid, muscular—yet also smooth and sexy—midsection. “Well, as the owner of the strongest abs in the world, I’️m challenging anyone back there who wants to do a little belly punching to come out and take me on! I guarantee that, no matter how many shots my belly takes, I won’️t fall, because I’️ve got iron abs, and my belly is the toughest in the whole entire world!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Iron Abs! Empty Re: Iron Abs!

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 am

When Fallon finished, the lights dimmed ever so slightly and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fTbDJiyrM:if14lj4v]music[/url:if14lj4v] began to play over the arena. Before the haunting voice that echoed over the arena even began to fully develop, the crowd was on their feet. They knew who was about to arrive and they wanted to see what she had to say to the hard bodied rookie. The lights flashed when the crescendo of the theme hit and out from the backstage area burst the former champion, Akashi Tanikaze.

She threw her hands in the air and the crowed rected with a loud cheer. She then focused on Fallon and grinned as she marched down the entrance ramp. She was clad only inher traditional leopard print mawashi and nothing else. She was feeling pumped and had run to the entrance as soon as she watched Fallon's words. As she made her way down the ramp, she lifted up the microphone she held and began to speak.

"Terrazas-san." Akashi began. "You have wasted no time in your brief career to stir up quite a bit nest with your bold claim. The strongest stomach in the entire world? I think that you have not been exposed to every stomach around, but before we get to that, I think that I would like to see how well your claim fares to one of the most powerful strikes in the league!" Akashi then slipped intot he ring and held up her open palm. "I won't even close my fist, Terrazas-san." She said and smirked at the woman. "Let us see if you are have as strong as the being you represent with your garb. But, as you may or may not know, the roots of Sumo derive from those who cleansed this world of spirits such as yourself."

Akashi set down the microphone and stepped forward. She faced Fallon and bowed before she reached out a hand and began to run her fingers along the supposed strongest tummy in the world. She traced the lines of the hard abs and pushed her fingers into the skin ever so slightly to test how steely they really were. Once she was satisfied, Akashi placed her palm flatly on Fallon's stomach and began to breath, closing her eyes. She took purposeful, deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling before she opened her eyes.

"HAAAAAAA!" Akashi screamed and pulled back her arm, then thrust it forward as her leg pivoted tot he side, Akashi executing a hard palm strike against Fallon's stomach, using the base of her palm to try and smash it into Fallon's abs.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Fallon had not been exactly sure what she was expecting when she called out the AFW locker room, declaring to all in attendance that she had the strongest abdomen in the entire world. She had pulled the stunt because she felt like there was a lack of respect for belly punching in the league in general, and that AFW management had been sort of lax when it came to arranging matches for her personally. She thought that the exposure would endear her to the fans and make the promoters more apt to match her up with some fun, sexy opponents. She didn’️t know whether or not anyone would answer her challenge.

She was a little surprised, then, when—hardly a minute later—the lights dimmed, and another song began to play. Fallon let her microphone-holding arm fall to her side as she turned to the entrance, heart pounding a little faster as she realized that someone was coming out to confront her. Her surprise doubled when she recognized the large, imposing, topless woman as none other than former champion Akashi Tanikaze. Fallon listened closely to what the sumo said as she thundered down the ramp and into the ring. Slowly, she smiled. She was happy to be tested by someone so well-respected and so powerful—the evidence for her claims would only be all the more definitive.

“What, you’️re just going to slap my belly, Miss Akashi?” Fallon replied, putting her hands on her hips and thrusting out her muscular midsection. “I’️m, like, honored. Really! But I’️m definitely not going to fall down just from a slap. I probably won’️t even feel it. Feel free to try, though!” She chuckled, then braced herself for the blow as Akashi approached her and bowed. She took a deep breath as she felt the woman’️s fingers running across her abs, tracing the outlines of the muscles.

When the hard palm strike came, slamming into her stomach with the force of a speeding freight train, Fallon could not help but yelp a little as the air was expelled from her lungs. She bent forward, and she even had to take a step backwards; but she stayed on her feet, and, after a deep breath or two, raised herself back up and smiled at Akashi.

“Is that all you’️ve got?” she said, her voice a little hoarse, but victorious. “Like I said, I have the strongest stomach in the world. No doubt about it.” She raised a fist up. “I can dish it out, too, but I don’️t think you’️d want to experience that, Miss Akashi.”

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Akashi grinned when she saw Fallon stumble backwards. Everyone underestimated Akashi because she preferred palm strikes over closed fists. But her open handed slap was as powerful as any punch. She'd put money on it. She expected Fallon to fall, and was surprised when she didn't. Still, the way the girl was acting, she knew Akashi had surprised the Oni themed girl as well.

Akashi looked down at her palm as Fallon spoke. She had felt how tough the girl's abs were but as she started to talk, Akashi Shook her head. "You clearly haven't met me before. I just felt your stomach. it's tough, I'll give you that. You might not be so weak, but try this on!"

Akashi puffed out her chest and steeled her stomach. "If you think you're just punching a fat chick, I'm going to laugh when you break your fist on my belly!" Akashi grinned wider and nodded her head. "Let's see what you've got!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 am

It was obvious that Akashi had been expecting Fallon to fall. The fact that the American girl had managed to stay on her feet seemed to surprise the sumo wrestler, and Fallon smirked, proudly thrusting out her slightly-reddened belly for Akashi’️s inspection, and for the inspection of the audience. “Pretty great, huh?” she went on, just a little big-headed. “Like I said, it’️s the best, toughest stomach out there!”

She began to turn to flaunt herself for the crowd, but Akashi’️s response to her rhetorical challenged piqued her interest. She turned back to the sumo, seeing the veteran’️s naked chest puffed out, her abs tensed and ready for a punch. Fallon smiled. “Well, Miss Akashi, you are sort of a fat chick. Your belly’️s probably pretty tough, but like I said, I can dish it out, as well as take it. Even if your belly is ninety percent as tough as mine, it won’️t take more than a couple punches to break you. If you really want it, though…”

Fallon would take a step forward, reaching one hand out to feel Akashi’️s belly. Unlike her own, it had some fat on it, so it was difficult to tell just how much muscle there was underneath. Retracting that hand, she would ball the other into a fist, wind up, then throw a punch straight into Akashi’️s navel. “Hyaaaah!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:45 am

Akashi remained stoic as Fallon began to feelher stomach. A lot of girls int he league made the mistake of thinking there was only fat with Akashi. Her body, in fact, was carefully sculpted. She took as much care with it as any professional athlete would. She waited patiently for Fallon to throw her punch and when it hit, there was a wobble of fat and Akashi hunched over, clenching her fists and sucking in a breath through her teeth.

After a few moments, she expelled a deep breath and stood up, panting softly. There was a big, red mark where Fallon had struck her but she wasn't on the ground.

"Ok... You can throw a punch, Terrazas-san." Akashi then grinned. "But I make a living staying up on two feet while girls try and punch my stomach off! Your abs... I don't think they are much at all!" Akashi said and pushed herself forward so she was nearly up in Fallon's face. "First one to fall..." Akashi said and stopped. It wasn't, exactly a match, but she wanted more than just gentlewoman stakes. "Well, it doesn't matter! You can have whatever you want. You aren't going to win, so take any kind of stipulation you like." Akashi said grinning as she puffed out her chest and bumped into Fallon's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:21 am

From what Fallon knew of sumo wrestlers, they were mostly fat. They had muscles, too, of course, but they were mostly just big fat dudes and chicks who used their massive girth to bully each other around a very tiny ring. From what she felt, the American brunette figured that Akashi could have a little more muscle than the average sumo, but her punch should still have quite the effect on the bigger girl.

And, indeed, as her fist dug into Akashi’️s stomach, it felt like the sumo was deflating, as she sagged backwards, air hissing out of her mouth. Fallon smirked, taking a step back to admire her handiwork. The sumo wasn’️t on the mat, but she definitely respected the danger Fallon posed, as she confirmed with her little challenge moments later.

“What do you mean you don’️t think my abs are much at all?” Fallon huffed, her cheeks reddening a little, her brow furrowing. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out, standing her ground as Akashi pushed into her. “Come on, you saw how tough they were! You’️re just jealous!” She paused for a moment, then finished: “If you want to do a proper challenge, well, I think it would make the most sense for the loser to worship the winner’️s abs! That sound good to you, huh, Miss Akashi?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Akashi shook her head. "Well, whatever." She said, motioning dismissively at Fallon. "It better be the best worshiping you've ever done. To me that seems a little weak but, fine. Obviously it seems like it will crush your pride. Akashi rolled her shoulders back and bumped her large chest into Fallon's before she took a step back.

"You ready to go down?" She said and took a deep breath. She then pulled back her fist and with another great yell, drove a hooking fist right into Fallon's stomach as hard as she could. This time she didn't use her palm but punched witha big closed fist.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:33 am

“A little weak!?” Fallon repeated indignantly, her cheeks red and puffed out with irritation at this string of comments coming out of Akashi’️s mouth. “Look, Miss Akashi, I don’️t even need to make a wager! I’️m willing to just do it for honor, which is something I thought all of you big sumo fatties were really super serious about. If you think that worship is a little weak, though, well, you can add anything you want! Worship plus whatever else! Your pick!”

As Akashi began to wind up and asked if she was ready to go down, Fallon scoffed, putting her hands on her hips and tightening her abs, presenting the experienced sumo with what she was certain was a nigh-indestructible stomach. Akashi could beat against it like the waves beating against the shore, but Fallon would never crumble.

Akashi’️s first punch, though, was less like a wave and more like a tsunami. As it slammed into her braced belly, Fallon could not help but double over again, letting out a loud cry of pain as it felt like her internal organs got rearranged by the sheer force of the blow. It was a tough punch to take, but, as the pain began to subside and her abdomen began to redden even more, Fallon was still standing. “Is that…all you’️ve got, fatty?” she asked, lifting her own fist. “Let’️s see how long it takes to make the big, bad sumo wrestler cry! Haaaaaa!” With that yell, Fallon would launch her right fist forward, slamming it into Akashi’️s navel with full force.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:47 am

Akashi smiled at Fallon as she punched her hard in the stomach and watched her double over. "We do take it seriously. It usually involves cutting open our stomachs." She boasted proudly. That's why a little worship seemed weak to her. But Akashi frowned as Fallon didn't fall and came at her with another hard punch

Akashi was barely able to tighten her abs when Fallon came at her. The punch made her expel a huge breath and she stumbled back a few feet on wobbly legs, instead of bending forward like Fallon had.

She looked down at her red bally and gave it a smack, watching her fat jiggle. She then stepped back to Fallon and pushed her finger against the hard abs. It's everything you have... and probably more..." She boasted, pushing out her chest. "Plus a nice little layer of fat. There's no way my abs aren't the strongest around!"

Akashi then took a few steps back and lifted up her leg. She slammed it down hard on the mat and cleared the distance in one step, hooking her fist into Fallon's stomach with a loud battle cry.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down