by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:44 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:26 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs!

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Iron Abs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Iron Abs!

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Fallon’️s eyes widened as she heard Akashi’️s explanation of the sumo wrestler’️s idea of honor. “Wait, what!? Ewww! Eww! No! Cutting your stomachs open? That’️s…no…why?” she squealed, sticking her tongue out and waving her hands crazily. She didn’️t want to hear about how they mutilated their tummies because they thought it would bring them good luck, or whatever. It made no sense, it was stupid, was what it was.

When she punched Akashi and watched the sumo stumble back, legs wobbly and breathing labored, Fallon thought that she just might have won this belly punching battle right there. However, Akashi remained standing, straightened back up, and started talking smack once again. Fallon stuck out her lip poutily. “Your abs are nothing compared to mine! Everyone saw how you stumbled like that after I punched you! It’️s obvious that you’️re hurting more from my punches than I’️m hurting from yours!” She arched her back and tightened her abs, ready for Akashi’️s next blow. Despite this preparation, Akashi’️s next punch—probably her most powerful yet—hurt. A lot. Fallon let out a low groan and took a step or two backwards, doubled over, her legs quivering, one hand going down to rub at her reddened stomach. Her lower body felt like it was made of spaghetti, but she managed to remain standing.

“Nice try,” she growled. Then, with very little foreword, Fallon would wind up, step forward, and slam a right hook into Akashi’️s chubby belly, trying to catch the sumo off guard, knowing that sooner or later she would just have to break.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Akashi puffed out her chest when she watched Fallon double over. She could see the way the girl's legs wobbled and she knew that the brash rookie was bound for the canvas. But that didn't happen. Akashi's eyes widened as Fallon stood and the big sumo turned her head and muttered about how lucky the oni themed girl was.

The crowd had watched with interest. They weren't sure what to make of the spectacle. It wasn't something that usually happened in the AFW but it certainly wasn't a BAD thing. There were clearly a few fans in the back of the house who tried their best to make their lone cheers heard in the crowd. But as the two seemed to dig in and really get stubborn there were more genuine cheers. After big shots from both girls, it was hard to tell if either was about ready to fall the next punch or if they might stubbornly go on all night.

Fallon's punch came quickly and Akashi's eyes widened when she tried to sneak it in. She doubled over and felt her mouth unable to close as she gasped. She was resting against Fallon's shoulder when she gave the girl a hard shove, showing that she wasn't using any help to keep from doubling over as her knees bent and it looked like Akashi might really fall.

She stayed hunched over for several long moment and when her legs began to unbend, they moved slowly like hyrdrollic pumps until she was standing upright once more, cradling her red stomach. "What was that... about honor?" Akashi growled as she stared down Fallon. "Of course you would need to win with a cheap shot!" Akashi said and pushed herself forward. mashing her body against Fallon's, pressing them breast to breast, nose to nose and, thanks to Akashi's big belly, gut to gut.

She snorted like a bull against Fallon's face as her fists clenched. "I think that maybe we SHOULD up the ante a bit." She growled. "Running starts now. I'll even go fist." She said. Despite her words, she still didn't back down and pushed the weight of her body against Fallon's.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Fallon would smile smugly as her blow seemed to really do a number on Akashi. She watched as the sumo’️s mouth opened in a loud gasp, her back hunched, and her knees buckled. The American girl would raise her fists in the air as Akashi slumped against her shoulder, whooping victoriously as the crowd cheered the two belly-punching warriors on. Akashi would push her away, however, and, to Fallon’️s surprise, the veteran wrestler remained on her feet. It was a slow process, but Akashi raised herself back up to her full height, gave Fallon an evil glare, and even had the audacity to question her honor. The American belly fetishist’️s cheeks puffed out indignantly.

“You had plenty of time to get ready for that punch!” she insisted, stabbing a finger into the air in Akashi’️s direction. “Between your punch and my punch there were, like, fifteen seconds! Come on! Maybe do less condescending and more thinking!” She exhaled a loud breath and put her hands on her hips, not flinching or backing down as Akashi stepped forward and pressed hard against her. “You seem cool on television, Miss Akashi, but in person, you’️re sort of a jerk!”

“You want to up the ante? Sounds good to me! It just means you’️ll be losing faster. But there’️s no way I’️m going to punch you first. I’️ll go first, and then, after your weak little punch rebounds off my iron abs, I’️ll grind that big, fat belly into dust with my fist!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:13 pm

While the crowd was fixated on the contest in the ring, Taylor made her way down the ramp, unannounced by any fanfare. She wasn't going to let Akashi get all the face-time!

She wore her blonde hair in punky pigtails, a mischievous grin, and a blue and white Japanese school uniform that she'd modified herself. The sleeves were gone from the sailor-style top, and she'd sewn it to fit tighter, so that it hugged the curves of her upper body and the dip of her narrow waist. Her belly button showed above the waist of the pleated blue skirt, of which the hem was a little frayed at the hem from where she cut it. It now fit more like a miniskirt, showing off her sleek and muscular thighs. Of course, she still rounded out the outfit with her beat up, black Doc Martens.

While Akashi and Fallon were busy with their spirited discussion, Taylor skipped her way to ringside and crouched low like a ninja. She looked at the crowd and held up a finger to her lips to tell them to be quiet. Some people in the front rows laughed, and she flailed her hands to try to get them to be quiet.

When she saw her opportunity, she sprung into action. She leapt into the ring and streaked across it to the two girls in the middle, coming up behind Akashi. She wrapped her arm around Akashi's head, bending her backward like for a dragon sleeper, but instead she dropped down and, somewhat gently, planted Akashi's back over her knee before flinging her emphatically down at the mat.

She threw her arms out to the side and flexed, and let out a victory shout like she'd just won the world title. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WHO'S THE CHAMP NOW?!" She shouted down at Akashi, jabbing her index fingers at her face in an obnoxiously overblown celebration, and then looked blankly at Fallon. "Sup."

She took off running, taking a victory lap around the ring with her arms out like airplane wings while the crowd struggled to understand what was happening. "U-S-A! U-S-A!" She chanted, and stopped when she reached Akashi again. "In-Your-Face!" She turned a jubilant back handspring and then jumped, twisting twice around in the air before landing on her back with a splat while an unstoppable torrent of giggles escaped her like bubbles from a fizzy drink.

She sat up. "Sooooooo, what are you guys doing?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Akashi was, of course, too busy paying attention to Fallon to notice Taylor. When she was grabbed from behind , she stumbled and almost fell over, helping Taylor put her on the ground faster as she flopped onto the mat.

She was pissed, about to hop up and start throwing punches when she saw it was Taylor. Then her eyes narrowed and her face settled into a dry look of annoyance while the ends of lips twitched at a smile. When Taylor was finished, Akashi stood up.

"Ohayo Taylor-San..." She said in a monotone voice. She then smiled brightly and looked at Fallon. I don't know if you would be interested in this, Taylor-san. We're seei g who has the stronger abs by punch I g each other in the stomach until one of us falls to the ground." Akashi patted her sore belly then winced a little. She puffed out her chest. "I am, of course, winning!" She beamed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Fallon didn’️t notice Taylor until the spunky blonde had grabbed Akashi and flung her to the mat, abruptly bringing to a halt the heated confrontation between the sumo wrestler and the belly fetishist. Fallon watched dumbly, mouth agape, as Taylor pranced around the ring, flexing her arms and celebrating her…“victory” over Akashi. When the girl’️s eyes finally met hers, Fallon was surprised when all of the energy drained from her voice, and all she got from the girl was a simple, one word—not even a real word—greeting.

“Uh, ‘sup?” Fallon replied, smiling a little as the blonde wrestler in the sexy sailor suit took off again, chanting U-S-A, taunting Akashi, and generally acting the fool. Only after she had heard how Akashi responded to the girl’️s question could Fallon gather herself enough to form a coherent reply.

“I guess I must have hit Miss Akashi so hard on that last one that it rattled her brain,” Fallon observed, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest proudly. “I, of course, am winning. I was just about to finish her off, Miss, uh, Taylor, right? Right. So…yeah!” She laughed, running a hand across her reddened abdomen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:18 am

"Hah!" Taylor laughed obnoxiously, and popped up to her feet. "That's hardly fair, is it? Akashi's like a freaking umpire with her big, doughy belly protector." She poked at the soft outer layer of Akashi's stomach. "You should make her take it off, but that'd take a few months. Also, that's stupid. You guys can sit there and punch each other until you puke, it doesn't change the fact that you'd be lucky to get second and third place!"

She stuck out her tongue and wiggled her tight-fitting shirt up to show off her sleek, defined abs. "It's okay to be jealous, bitches," she said, patting her stomach. "You can look, but you're too slow and too dumb to touch." She yanked her shirt back down so that it sat just above her belly button again.

"Kinda makes what you're doing seem pointless, huh?" She grinned proudly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Fallon laughed as Taylor made fun of Akashi’️s plumpness. The blonde was pretty spastic, and, it seemed to Fallon, a little batty, but at least she was entertaining!

“That thick layer of blubber definitely comes in handy in a competition like this one,” Fallon agreed, “but, really, it’️s not going to make a difference. My abs can handle ten times what Miss Akashi’️s abs can, so even with her chubbiness, she’️s still hardly a match for me. That’️s why I’️m winning, you know.” Fallon was going to gloat about her own assets some more, but then Taylor said something completely unforgivable. She implied that her abs were better. Fallon furrowed her brow as she stared at the blonde wrestler’️s midsection. The muscles were pretty alright, sort of, but Fallon wasn’️t about to call them amazing or anything. She had seen better. Hers were better, without a doubt.

“Too slow?” Fallon repeated. “Too dumb? Pointless?” She said the words incredulously, but not necessarily angrily. The look on her face bespoke only raw determination as she shifted her attention from Akashi to Taylor. “Try saying that again after this!”

With that battle cry, the brunette charged the zany blonde, looking to nail her in the navel with a powerful, running right hook. Maybe it would teach her a thing or two about belly punching!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 am

Taylor didn't miss a beat. "Oh, sorry, do you need me to use smaller words? Dumb, ya know, like... Kashi, what's a smaller word for dumb? Wow, you really are slow- eek!"

She nimbly dodged to the side to escape from Fallon's hook and parried it away, and then wrapped her arms around Akashi's neck and leapt up into her arms. "Kashi, save me! The Pillsbury Doughgirl is angry! It's like a horrible Steven King movie." Still clinging to Akashi, she looked back at Fallon. "Oh right, small words, umm... you.... mad?" She stuck out her tongue and grinned.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Akashi watched Taylor and Fallon from her sitting position. While they decided to befriend one another in their own unique way, Akashi stood up, only to catch Taylor in her arms. She grinned and shook her head. "Terrazas-san isn't a baka, Taylor-san." Akashi said, chuckling a bit. She's just... primal!" Akashi thought about it and looked at Taylor, tilting her head. 'Why don't you put up or shut up, Taylor-chan?" Akashi asked, with a gleam in her eye. "You do have nice abs, but I think you still might be third place in this ring."

Akashi believed hers were the toughest and she knew Fallon's were tough. Tayklor's looked nice and no doubt they were rock hard. Definitely she could take a punch but that wasn't what she was getting at. "I'm sure Terrazas-san would let you take the first shot. Maybe YOU can knock her down? Then you won't have to get punched at all and we won't have to embarrass you with our silly little contest." Akashi wasn't chastising Taylor, really. Or even trying to goad the girl into anything. Really, she just wanted Taylor to feel more involved than just as a party crasher, even if it was just 'two idiots punching each other in the stomach.'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next