Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! Empty Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:56 am

Ro had come off quite an intense match with one Johnny Higurashi. It had been pretty intense, a No DQ KO match. Ro had to admit, there were a number of times where it looked like she’️d loose to her more experienced opponent. And, she also had to admit that he had taken a lot out of her. Half the match they were straight up punching each other, and he had some dam strong arms. Eventually, Ro managed to hang on and win, but she’️d be the first to admit that random chance was definitely in her favor. Perhaps they were evenly matched, or perhaps Ro had just had some good luck.

Either way, even if Ro had lost she would have had a blast. She lived to these sort of intense, all in fights. The more intense, the better. She was strong enough to take it and dish it back just as hard and was used to going up against the big boys. After having shaken hands with Johnny and leaving on pretty good terms, Ro had gone off to shower in the girl’️s locker room.

Out of her messy match attire, naked and under the hot water, Ro began to think as she bathed. Quite frankly, she was pretty intrigued by Johnny. It wasn’️t just that he had a nice body, he was just an overall chill guy. Plus, she was very impressed with the fight that she gave him. Ro began to scrub her body down, rubbing the soap all over herself. The water felt good on her soar body, and for a moment she stood under it as she thought about it a little more. Tonight, Ro had no plans. She was really going to go home and relax, she’️d anticipated needing it, but instead she was pretty full of energy. She wanted to go out! To do something! Throw some darts, have a pint, run around, something! Ro decided she’️d go find Johnny and ask if he wanted to come with her. She didn’️t really pay much mind as to whether or not this might be awkward because he was married and she had a boyfriend, she just wanted to go down the pub or play pool something not have a date.

Ro shut off the shower, reaching for her towel and drying herself. Ro made up her mind then and there, and she quickly threw the big towel around herself and tucked it in, so that it covered everything that needed to be covered. Ro was never very modest, and she didn’️t give a shit since she was just going to another locker room. Her main concern was getting their fast, before Johnny left, so she just threw the towel on and ran.

It wasn’️t very long before the barley dressed Ro walked straight into the men’️s locker room as if she owned the place. She totally ignored anyone who happened to look at her or say something to her as she walked up the locker-room to try to find Johnny. “Johnny Hig…hig-higrush…Johnny where you be?” Ro said, looking around for him while clearly attracting the attention of anyone who happened to be in there.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:38 am

Johnny had lingered a little longer int he shower than he wanted to after the match with Ro. He hadn't fought someone like her before. He'd fought lots of tough chicks but not the kind who didn't also want to take a claw hammer to his nuts because it got them wet or were just straight up bitches. Ro was tough but friendly, if maybe a little goofy, which was totally cool. She seemed a little carefree and Johnny was surprised that he might be the more serious of the two.

But he had wanted the victory and it ate at him. What could he do next time? He had a plan. There had to be a next time. He sighed. That might be a while. He turned off the shower and put a bandage on his cuts and strolled out to the locker room area. He didn't care if he was nude. To him a dudes locker room wasn't even something he thought about. It would be weird if there were chicks around but it's not like he was putting on a show. He was just nude while he was getting dressed. It wasn't like he didn't see it every day of his life, or was looking around.

Johnny picked up a towel and scrubbed himself dry. Then he held it out so it covered his ass. He was about to wrap it around himself when he heard a voice... calling out his name. He turned and saw Ro casually strolling through the locker room. His cheeks instantly flushed and he glanced downward. He quickly swung the sides of the towel around to cover his manhood before she could catch a glimpse and then spun around, holding tightly onto the towel so she could only see his glistening pecs. 'shit' He thought when that occurred to him that he probably looked more sexy than less sexy.

"Dude... what are you doin here, man!?" He said, finding the same to be true of Ro. She wasn't making this easy. "You can't be in here, dude." he urged, rolling his shoulders forward and trying to nod his head towards the entrance.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:40 am

As Ro finally found Johnny, she couldn’️t help but grin slightly. He had just dried off, light reflecting off his super toned body. Everything except for his manhood and ass were exposed, and Ro had to admit, she liked what she saw. If they were both single…..Ro didn’️t even think about that for more than a second, though. She knew how to look and not touch. Besides, Johnny seemed pretty cross.

Ro went to say something, but then paused. Shit, I’️m not allowed in here, am I?...fuck it. Ro gave a slight chuckle as she thought to herself. “Well look, I won’️t stay long…I was afraid if I waited you’️d leave before I could talk to you.” Ro tapped her bare foot a bit; she did give Johnny another quick look up and down, but then stopped herself, smirking a bit. As she spoke, Ro adjusted her towel. Her legs were completely exposed, but the towel covered everything from juuust about the crotch up (though, Johnny might be able to get a look at her ass where the towel stopped if he made an effort). It stopped right above her breasts, though showed a fair amount of cleavage. She moved her hand to keep holding hers up.

“Look, here’️s the thing. I had an awesome time, always nice to meet a guy who can take it to 11 without being a dick. But, now that it’️s over, I’️m all hyped up.” Ro leaned herself against the lockers, standing pretty casually actually. “I wana go out and do something, have a drink or just something. Wana come with me? You’️re a cool guy and going out alone is pretty boring.”

Ro shuffled her bare foot for a moment, before getting off of the lockers. “Guess I should leave here, plus I need to get dressed…tell you what, if you wana hang I’️ll be at the main entrance in ten minutes. We’️ll figure out where to go from there.” Ro went to turn. If Johnny said nothing, she’️d leave and get dressed in order to meet him at the entrance. If he didn’️t show, she’️d go out on her own.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:00 am

Johnny listened to Ro speak as she acted like she had just as much right to be in the room as Johnny. He tried to stay focused on her eyes but every once in a while, he found himself drifting a bit. The way her breasts were tucked into the towel and still held a few rivulets of water on them was too enticing for him to not look down a few times at least.

But he tried to remained focused and nodded along with Ro, easing his posture as she continued until finally she made her last declaration and turned to leave. He sighed and smiled., blushing as he caught the edge of her ass just falling into view as she walked away. He turned his head quickly. He was lucky he was married to the best girl ever. If he were single, Ro would be a hard woman to resist.

Johnny made sure she wasn't going to stroll back in, forgetting something or something weird and when he was satisfied, he pulled off his towel, wiped the last bit of him dry and put on his clothes. A pair of boxers, some washed out, ripped grey jeans and a tight fitting, worn out W.A.S.P. T-shirt. He added his bracelets and spiked up his hair and was off after stuffing his gymbag in the locker.

In another second he was in the Tension lobby, his phone was out and he was texting Taylor. Since she was up in Tokyo, he was free to do as he liked. He lifted up his phone and flashed a pic of Ro, and then quickly sent the photo off with a text that read:

Hangin out w/the boys gonna grab a beer txt u when home LU

Ever since the incident with Shauna, Johnny was a little more proactive about telling Taylor when he was around girls who were sexy. Something that happened a lot. But as much as sexy as Ro might be, Johnny didn't even think about anything like that. He closed his phone and shoved it into his pocket. "Yo, man." He said. "I'm cool with drinkin and junk. Just flashed my wife a pic. Hope it's cool, man. I don't want her thinkin I'm off fuckin some chick or somethin." He grinned a little wider. "Just a couple of beers an junk, so it's cool." He then looked her over. "Where ya go, man?" He asked, wondering what bar she hung out in. Johnny didn't get to many himself outside of the clubs Taylor took him to occasionally.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:32 am

Johnny didn’️t say anything as Ro walked off, so she wasn’️t sure if he was actually going to meet her. Regardless, Ro went back to her own locker room area and began to change. She wasn’️t wearing very complicated clothes, she threw on a [url=http://i.imgur.com/2rTcBs9.jpg:spj56kcd]MR SPARKLE NUMBER ONE![/url:spj56kcd] tee shirt, some tight but stylish jeans pants, and a small bag she could sling round her shoulder. Once she was dressed, she got downstairs and headed towards the lobby. Fortunately, Johnny arrived about a second latter.

Ro was about to say something when Johnny took out his phone and snapped a picture of her. Ro only had a moment to react, and so chose to flip the camera off with a big grin on her face, but when the picture was over Ro’️s eyebrow arched slightly. She was about to ask what was going on, when he explained. “Oh…well, all right then.” Ro hadn’️t been thinking about sex or anything like that, so when pointed out there was a concern she sort of cocked her head a bit.

“Know a good bar with some dart boards and a couplea’️ pool tables. I think we can even walk it or…Hahahahaha!”

When Ro moved a bit, she noticed the back of his shirt, which had the words ‘I FUCK LIKE A BEAST’️ on them. “I want that shirt, don’️t know the band but that’️s a good shirt.” Ro laughed as she walked around him to get a good look at it. “Nice…anyway it’️s like ten or twelve minutes away if you just wana walk it, I don’️t got a car yet.” Ro said, laughing as she nodded with her head about which direction it was. She’️d wait a second in case Johnny suggested another way to get there, perhaps his vehicle, or otherwise she’️d just walk with him. Ro probably preferred walking anyway.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:47 am

"eheh..." Johnny grinned when Ro said something about his shirt. "They suck, man." He said. "but all the best shit does." He shrugged and smiled at Ro. "I don't own a car either, dude. I like walkin and runnin everywhere. If you give me the directions, then we can have a race."

Johnny grinned and tore off. He didn't even know if he was going in the right direction. He didn't really care. If he happened to see a bar along the way, he'd stop.

"Better start screamin the directions man!" He yelled back and stepped up his running. He ran all the time and felt like he could do it forever. He wondered if Ro could? Though, after their grueling match he was definitely a step slower than usual.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 pm

“Hey, something else we have in common.” Ro grinned a bit as Johnny said that he preferred to walk. “Well it’️s just down…” As Ro began to talk, John jumped the start and started to run. Ro smirked a bit, letting him run for a second ro two before putting both of her hands cupped around her mouth to shout. “OTHER WAY, IDIOT!” she shouted with a laugh “TURN ‘ROUND, FOUR BLOCKS THEN RIGHT, THREE THEN LEFT!” Ro shouted again.

This time, Ro was the one who took off running. Sure, she could have waited for him to get back with her, but he was the one who jumped the start. So far, it looked like Johnny was as competitive as Ro, but like Ro was a good sport about it. Not only that, but she just loved the feeling of running, especially in a city at night. The street lights, the people, the stores signs and adverts reflecting off of the cars and even the street, it was a good time to be out, especially when it wasn’️t very late and the people weren’️t too riled up. Sometimes it reminded her of home, and the fresh air felt awesome. People were surprised at how clean New York smelled, but Japan was just different in some way. That aside, Ro was also just determined to win.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 am

Johnny heard Ro's words and threw her a grin before he lowered his head and continued down the path he was going. Her directions were loud enough that Johnny didn't think he was going to forget. Even if he could turn around now, he wasn't going to win the race but he definitely had something else in mind.

About ten minutes later, Johnny stepped into the smokey bar and looked around. There was some fresh sweat beading on his forehead but he scrubbed it off and looked around. He had decided to take the long way around and circle the block rather than turn around. He ran the whole time as well, which was why he was panting. That made the thought of a beer even that much better. He just had to find Ro first.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:25 am

Ro turned a bit, and was a little surprised that Johnny hadn’️t followed her. She even paused for a moment, just to ensure that he hadn’️t fallen or something, but he was just flat out gone…that was strange, was he planning something? Had she misjudged him? Well, even if he was, she could take care of herself. Besides, she was pretty certain of her first impression. So, Ro kept running, until she finally got into the bar a few minutes ahead of Johnny.

The bar was filled with smoke, as everything in Japan tended to be. It often seemed like there were no nonsmokers in Japan. Ro hated that, but was more or less getting used to it. There were, as promised, a few coin-operated pool tables, and there was one free for now. There were also two dart boards on either side of the bat. There were also a few tables and chairs, as well as cozier booths. It was a pretty nice bar, the lighting set a great mood and the furniture was quite modern. Johnny would find Ro sitting at the bar, waiting for Johnny. There was an open bar stool next to her, but she hadn’️t yet ordered a drink yet. When she saw Johnny come in, she gave a quick wave. She wondered why he had gone the long way, but didn’️t even try to speak over the buzz of the bar.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:43 am

Johnny grinned when he saw Ro and was quickly on the stool next to her. "Yo." He said. "I decided it was a pretty good night for a run. But that's any night, man." He said. He then looked at the Bartender and called him over with a quick shout. "Oi, what do you want?" He asked Ro. "Since you won, I guess I'm buyin. It's cool though." He said and ordered a big beer for himself.

Johnny then looked around at the place. it was weird to see the way it was set up but he didn't think much of it. Bars in general seemed kind of weird to him. They were like boozer troughs for people who didn't have anywhere to go. Though that wasn't really the case with him and Ro. or was it? He didn't think about it too much, really.

"So... uh... What's goin on and junk?" He said. Johnny realized that he wasn't very good at conversations. Taylor did enough talking for both of them and before she was around, he always followed his brother. it was probably why Mamouru always got laid and he got nothing. He still wasn't sure how he even managed to get Taylor. But he was glad he did.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next