Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. Empty Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it.

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:07 am

Hey, everyone. I'm pretty tired making this post so please bear with me. I'm gonna keep this brief

I made a subreddit for this forum. You can find it at https://www.reddit.com/r/afwrpg

For those that don't internet or don't know what reddit is:

You might be asking why should we bother with a subreddit. And that's a fair thought. I thought that there might be a lot of use we could get out of it as a community. There are things that are much easier to do there. I'm sure that those of you who have been on this site for a while have seen people fall back on the use of other applications and sites that help augment their experience here. Things like trillian (probably the most popular), yahoo messenger back in the day, discord, other rp sites, and so on. You can think of it as an auxiliary thing, kind of like those. The subreddit can be an extra place for everyone to do community things that the forum doesn't let us do very easily.

If you clicked on the link, you might have noticed that I tried implementing a few of my own ideas. I have a stickied thread for weekly character discussion on random characters. With it, people can visit and take time to discuss a given character on a thread dedicated to that character.  

I used a bot to fill the sub up with posts of matches that have been completed 6 most recent pages of the friction ring. This way, people have a way to visit a thread dedicated to the matches their played out. They can come to one place to review, discuss, and look back on the match together, and to possibly hear feedback from others. If people are receptive to this idea and I see activity on the subreddit, I'll try to update the bot so that it posts completed tension and ppv matches, as well.

How finding completed matches works:

And those are just two things I thought of on the spot. If this takes off and people come to like it, we can do other things like conduct votes on characters or topics, make threads where we can collectively discuss and react to big events like pay per view matches, and so on. On top of that, there's nifty innate functionality. You can upvote the matches and characters that you like. Everyone can. This will give people a good idea of what types of matches and rp's people like most. Those will be the ones that get the most up votes.

All in all, I hope that the potential for this subreddit is deemed useful to at least some of you. I appreciate anyone taking their time to check it out. If you like this idea and want to support it, please consider joining reddit so that you can participate in the subreddit by commenting, posting, and subscribing. And consider commenting or reaching out to me to let me know if you have ideas that you think would work well on it.

Oh, I should probably make this disclaimer while I'm at it. I'm not trying to step on any toes or steal traffic from this site in doing this. Mod(s), if you have a problem with any of this, please lemme know and I'll squash it. I'm  just honestly trying to do something cool for the community. You people are great and I hope that everyone sees this as an act of good faith.

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. RoNDaIHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. RXleMMpHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. PNIUArHHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. PceFPw4
Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. V4UEFd
Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. IgQk2vHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. PP89dH8Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. ZoIhtGgHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. C8s1fSHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. Empty Re: Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it.

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 am

I would like it if the topics linked to the match or character profile.

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. 3l9yoRWHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. AjbwxKgHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. DUhLLRtHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. CDNLQYlHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. Empty Re: Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it.

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:22 am

The weekly character thread links to the relevant character's profile. The match posts link to the match. If I'm understanding correctly, you'd like the matches that are posts to include the character profiles, somehow?

I could try to have the bot comment on the matches it posts with links to the bios of the characters that are in the match. Though that would need to be work for another day.

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. RoNDaIHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. RXleMMpHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. PNIUArHHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. PceFPw4
Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. IgQk2vHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. PP89dH8Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. ZoIhtGgHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. C8s1fSHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:23 am

I occassionally view the wrestling reddit cause its entertaining, but outside of the rare times I do that, I've no idea what Reddit is or does or how it works.

I also don't know who Obama is, and at this point, I'm scared to ask.

For reals though, this looks like it could be a really cool thing that people will probably enjoy. Kudos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 am

Oh, I didn't see the link posted.  I am used to clicking on the topic and it automatically links me.

Edit: Seems that it is working now.

Hey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. 3l9yoRWHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. AjbwxKgHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. DUhLLRtHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. CDNLQYlHey, I made a thing for us. Hope you like it. CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 am

I just have to say, the subreddit is a good idea and looks amazing. Sorry for the pun, but in this case, A Winner is you, Winner!

That said:

Winner3 wrote:I coded the bot myself. It searches the last page of matches that are over one page long. It searches that page for a winner specified using "winner:", "winner is", "(this character) wins", and a few other such phrases. It also searches for "no contest" and "is a draw". (The casing for these phrases doesn't matter. The bot will grab it all the same). It then posts the match to to the subreddit, and links to the first page. The bot should be picking these things up automatically. But if you feel you have a match that was completed and wasn't picked up. Please reach out to me and let me know, or consider joining so you can post the match, yourself. It would be much appreciated.

I tried to find the recent tag match I had with HighFly. The bot doesn't seem to use the phrase "Winners by..." for finding matches. Not to take anything from the bot, it's freaking amazing how you did it, just pointing it out for the future.

Match in question: https://www.afwrpg.com/t16309p110-melody-and-navi-vs-alaina-and-peggy

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 am

@Vcom - Thank you very much! I take puns in all shapes and sizes. That one was much appreciated Smile

And thank you for pointing out to me that match that the bot missed! That's on me. When I was making it, I somehow forgot that tag matches were a thing. I'll update the sometime soon to account for "winners" and other such phrases that would imply a tag match was completed. This kinda feedback is super helpful for making sure the sub works the way it should. Thanks again! ^_^

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:20 am

Maybe have a sticky thread on the subreddit for other off-site AFW stuff, like Person's card game.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:28 am

That Card Game is dead and doesn't even work anymore. Hence why I don't link it.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:49 am

I wanted to update this thread notes on additions I made based on reports from vcom and other users.

Bug fixes:
-fixed a bug where the bot didn't look for "winners" and therefore didn't register tag matches

-fixed a bug where if you used font styling/size changes to say who won, the bot didn't pick it up

-fixed a bug where the bot was matches more than once

General/aesthetic stuff:
-gave the posts a background color to make the sub look less barebones

-other miscellaneous format changes

-added a sidebar that lists current champions, as well as number one contenders. Will try to do a good job of keeping it updated at all times

As always, please continue to provide feedback. If you have a match that finished recently that doesn't get posted within a day after finishing it, please let me know. I want to avoid the subreddit becoming just an archive for matches, though. So if you have any ideas for additional changes that you'd like to see, please share your suggestions with me.

For now, I'll avoid adding the tension and ppv matches. I'm thinking that I'll have the bot search for matches in other divisions a little later, so that the subreddit isn't flooded match posts all at once. Again, any and all feedback is welcome. Please let me know. Thank you for taking time to read this and bear with me while I get this thing up to par.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next