by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 am

Ro grinned a bit as Johnny came in and set next to her. She had to think about what he said when he said he was paying for it. She didn’️t wana just shoot down his offer, but she didn’️t want him to feel obligated. “You don’️t gotta do that, you know.” Ro said and chuckled, she wouldn’️t argue if he still insisted. She turned to the bar tender and ordered a big Kirin, which was her favorite beer here so far.

Her eyes didn’️t leave Johnny as he scanned the room, and she started to get the impression that he wasn’️t exactly that comfortable here. She definitely felt that when he tried to make conversation. “Heh…lots of stuff and junk.” she said with a sly smirk, repeating his ‘and junk.’️

Ro, fortunately, was pretty confident about carrying on conversations. She stretched her neck a bit, which was still sore. Then she decided to ask about something she was curious about “So, that wife who got a nice shot of me flipping the camera off…she also a wrestler?” Ro was a little curious, she didn’️t exactly know if that was common. But given that her boyfriend was a wrestler, she was given to think that it was. “She don’️t mind us out here?” She was also curious about that, it almost seemed to her like Johnny was texting her to get permission.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:08 am

"That's cool man.' Johnny said, rubbing the back of his neck a bit until Ro spoke again. He was glad, even though he wasn't sure why she was talking about his wife. Johnny blushed and turned his head a bit. "Yeah, man. Her name's Taylor Parker. She wrestles in Friction though." Johnny grinned. "Which is probably a good thing. It would suck if she wrestled in Tension." Johnny's eyes widened as the words came from his mouth. Even he was surprised.

"Well, I mean... it wouldn't suck havin her around, ya know? I ain't worried about that and junk. But, if they put us in a match, then that would suck cause I'd just lose." Johnny sighed. "Actually it might be awesome but I couldn't just fight her man." He said. "Like, we go all out and that's cool. I don't try and hold back against her and I don't really have to, which is why I love her to death. But when she wants the fight to be over, it'll be over." Johnny hung his head. "She's got a grip on my heart, dude. She knows how to pull the strings."

Johnny smiled as he heard the glass being set in front of him. "But, it's awesome man because she's sexy as hell and funny and shit all that awesome junk that makes girls cool... but better." Johnny looked at Ro and his eyes ran down her form for a moment. He wasn't ogling her, just remembering she was a girl. "Like, I mean... I know you're a chick and junk too, ok?" Johnny said and then quickly took the beer and began to chug it. He suddenly felt the need to.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:15 am

“Oh I think I’️ve heard of her, you got me very curious when you snapped that pic.” Ro said as they continued talking. He piqued her curiosity by having to send her picture to his wife, that’️s why she had been asking. But Ro was quite happy to listen to him talked, he seemed quite happy when he was describing her…then he became downright funny, apparently worried that she’️d take what he said the wrong way. Weirdly, as he finished up, he began to look Ro over, but it only took a moment for Ro to realize why he was doing that.

“I’️m a girl?” Ro slowly looked down at her breasts, then looked back at Johnny. “Fuck, why is this the first I’️m hearing of this?” Ro said, then laughed. She reached over and grabbed a big sip of her beer, but didn’️t jug it as nervously.

“I think I know what you mean, the guy I’️m dating fights in Tension…we haven’️t been dating long, but we met in a match. It’️s…well yeah, I agree it’️s nice to know I don’️t gotta worry about taking things to far, and he doesn’️t have to worry about it either.” Ro said, realizing that she had a lot in common with Johnny. They both liked the freedom of just fighting, not worrying about holding back or controlling themselves. “I don’️t take a hit personally, really. I can take it and dish it and that’️s what I’️m in that ring for…that goes for anyone, by the way. I get pissed when people hold back. Insulted.” Ro said with a sly grin, “But I think that’️s why me and Ronan…that’️s my boyfriend, that’️s why me and him can have matches against each other. I wouldn’️t want him to stop till that bell rang. Probably helps that we met fighting each other.” Ro said.

After that long, and somewhat chaotic, response, Ro suddenly felt a desire of her own to take a giant chug of the beer. She briefly thought for a moment about Ronan, would he mind that she was having a drink with someone like Johnny? They had an open relationship…honestly, though, she was looking for friendship. That was really it. She figured Ronan would trust her, if he asked. She’️d have to remember to mention it to him, though.

“At the same time…there is that slight hesitation. It’️s easier to say ‘accidents happen’️ when a stranger or just a buddy gets hurt. I mean, I don’️t try to injure people, but I do hardcore fights, people get injured. It’️s hard to be...detached. I can fight him just fine, but if one of us got hurt…I dunno. Guess I’️m babbling a bit.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:25 am

Johnny nodded along with Ro, grinning as he looked down at her boobs when she pointed them out. He gave a shrug to her question and listened to her go on about her own relationship.

"It's cool, man." He said, sort of glad that she had a boyfriend too. It would make everything a lot easier. Not that he was worried about himself, but with the Shauna thing, he couldn't be sure about any of the chicks he was around.

"But I didn't even know Taylor was a wrestler until after we met. We met at some club and junk. So, I guess it's a little different. first thing I saw from her wasn't her fist tryin to punch me and junk, ya know?' He said, not even expecting her to know, really.

Johnny took another big sip from his beer, chugging it down and setting the glass on the bar. "So, like, what do you do when you're not fighting, man? Honestly, I don't even do much else. I'm kinda boring, that's why this seemed like a cool idea. When I'm not in the ring, I'm thinkin about the ring, unless I'm with Taylor. And even then we do a lot of ring preparation together and junk."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Ro had to admit, it had crossed her mind that both of them having a significant other made it easier for them to just interact as buddies. “Nah, I get ya. Opposite was me, that was pretty much the first thing I saw.” Ro laughed then took another drink of beer, but then decided to just finish it after she saw Johnny had as well.

Ro smiled a bit as Johnny explained why he came out, and what he tended to do with his time. “Well, I’️m sorta the same way. It’️s the whole reason I’️m here, I love wrestling. I’️m pretty dam lucky, they pay me to do my favorite thing.” Ro said with a smirk. She loved it here, she couldn’️t see herself doing anything else. “But sometimes I just get filled with…like…energy, especially after a good fight, then I gotta go out., like right now. I love to swim, so do that a lot…spend a lot of my time with my two buddies from back home. They’️re also in Tension. I end up wrestling a lot, though, even when I’️m with the boyfriend.”

Ro stretched a bit putting her empty glass down and cracking her neck a bit. “You play darts?” Ro suddenly said gesturing to the dart board with her eyes. “If your heads not still bothering you, that is.” Ro smirked. She was teasing, but she wasn’️t trying to come off as nasty. It was meant to be a bit of good natured banter, though she didn’️t stop to realize it could come off as arrogant.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 am

Johnny nodded along with Ro. It was exactly the same for him. When he wasn't wrestling he was thinking about wrestling and wishing he was. The only thing that he might put off wrestling for was making love to his wife but even that was barely distinguishable from wrestling.

Johnny watched as Ro began to crack her neck. He wouldn't mind if she wanted to go a few more rounds. Johnny was feeling a little amped again. When she suggested darts, Johnny turned his head a bit. "Uhh... no, man." he said. "but, like, how hard could it be and junk? It's just throwing little pointy things at a wall, right?" He said with a laugh.

Johnny gave Ro a shove and stood up. "Yeah?" he said. "What about you? Only reason you won is because you were so messed up you staggered in the right direction to make me eat some steel steps."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 am

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 2 Dartboard-s.jpg
“It’️s pretty basic, I’️ll teach you how to play.” Ro waved over to the bar tender and asked for two sets of three darts. As the barkeep gave it to her, Ro stood up and made her comment, just to get a shove from Johnny.

Ro smirked, giving him a hard shove back. “Huh…now, isn’️t that funny. I was just thinking the only reason I didn’️t get the satisfaction of really winning was because you took an all or nothing dive and knocked yourself out.” Ro smirked a bit, still teasing. “Problem is we’️re both right, I was staggering like a drunk. That’️s why we need a rematch. Heck I’️d fight you right now if it wouldn’️t piss off the bartender.” With that, Ro stuck her tongue out and walked over to the line where you were supposed to stand in front of the dart board.

“You start off with 501 points. You throw three darts then your turn is over. You gotta subtract your score from 501. Those numbers around the board are how much that segment is worth…but see the little red and green rectangles? You get double points on the first ring, triple on the second. The ring around the bullseye is 25, the bulsseye is 50.”

Ro then tried to demonstrate, throwing a dart…but she only made one point. She grumbled lowly, “Mmmmmmmmmm…..maybe a fight would be more fun…” Ro grumbled a bit, but if John could judge by the look in her eye, he would probably realize it was way more than an idle suggestion. “Better outlet for energy anyway.”

Last edited by 199 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:07 am

"That's a lotta points, man." Johnny said. He thought maybe it was to one hundred or something. Not that he minded as he watched Ro chuck her dart. "Ahaha!" he laughed whens he got one point. "That kinda sucks, dude." Johnny said and grabbed a dart, hip checking Ro out of the way. "S'gonna be pretty easy and shit to get better than one point, dude."

before he even took a stance, Johnny winged the dart forward, lobbing it as unceremoniously as could be. He didn't even really care if he hit the board but the dart plopped and stuck ring in the red circle in the middle. Johnny looked at Ro and grinned widely. "so, like, that's 50 points and shit, right?" He asked, nudging her with his elbow. "It's like the match all over again dude" He teased. "But I don't see any steel steps for you to duck behind around here, man."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm

“Weeeel, it’️s a British game.” was all Ro said in response to Johnny’️s observations that it was a lot of points. “But we can just do what we want, really. Call it a hundred or whatever.” Ro shurugged her shoulders, right before she threw and missed. Suddenly, Johnny bounced his hip into hers and took the dart. Ro’️s mouth dropped when Johnny threw and got the bulsseye.

“What the fuck?” Ro said. She wasn’️t upset or shocked that he jumped his turn, but that shot was pretty shocking. She shook her head, looking at what Johnny had done. He hadn’️t even tried! He just tossed it and got a bulsseye, “Yeah, just like the match. You get two hundred points if you dive into the board, too.” Ro smirked and nudged him back, a little bit harder than he did but not hard enough to actually hurt him. “Fuck darts anyway, I wana go a few more rounds.” Ro said bluntly. She didn’️t know if he wanted to go a few more rounds, but she was willing to bet he was. They both seamed amped.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Johnny was grinning widely at Ro. He knew he got lucky but he really didn't care. usually he wasn't much of a braggart, but it was hard to be around this girl. She made it easy with how riled up she got over everything. It was funny how she was already finished with the game she suggested before it really even began.

Johnny straightened himself out as she suggested fighting again. He grinned wider. It was a bad idea. His head was still throbbing. He wasn't even drunk, really, but he could feel a bit of adrenaline pumping through his body. Without even acknowledging her, Johnny lowered his head and ran at Ro, looking to wrap his arms around her, burying his face in her chest and looking to drive her hard backwards into the bar.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next