by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 pm

For a split second, Ro thought that Johnny was mad at her for starting up, especially after he growled and cursed. Well, if she had gotten him angry, there wasn’️t anything to do about it now. Ro had a sneaky suspicion this was just his ‘go time’️ face, but she’️d tell for sure after they’️d fought for a little while. As for Ro, she didn’️t have any question in her mind about whether or not she should like this fight. There was a special kind of buzz that she couldn’️t get from anything else that a brutal, all in brawl could give her. She usually took out that energy on her John, it was nice to find someone else who could keep up and even exceed her abilities, challenging her to improve.

The sounds of their fight echoed through the alley a bit as the two fighters closed with each other. Johnny charged at Ro and Ro tucked in a bit, aiming to grab his collar with one shoulder and shoot a fist up into his stomach. But, right as she swung her belly shot, his fist connected with the side of her face and made her gasp, staggering backwards and releasing Johnny. Her grin was temporarily wiped away with that shot.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pffft, Your Attacks Only Made Me More Hyper!

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 am

Johnny was going to eat the punch regardless of what Ro was trying to do to stop him. All he wanted to do was land a punch in her face and he intended to do that even if she hit him. He just had to make sure that his punch hurt more. But her punch never came and Johnny felt the satisfying crack of smashing his fist into her face.

As Ro staggered, Johnny followed and reached out to grab a fist full of Ro's hair. He then swung his other arm upward, trying to hook it into Ro's tit. Really he was aiming for the spot under but she was probably not in a position to take the punch anywhere else. it was her fault for having big boobs anyway.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:39 pm

It was a matter of timing, Johnny hit a second before Ro could, and her punch just faltered. It also gave Johnny another good chance to get in under Ro’️s defenses. She felt Johnny grabbing her hair and hauling her up then his fist smashed into her tit. It didn’️t matter where he was aiming, he got his tit and that hurt.

“BAH!” Ro roared out a nondescript sound as her tit was hit, but she was still in this fight. Caught with Johnny’️s hands buried in her hair, Ro didn’️t bother going at his wrists and instead tried to close with him and go after his stomach with a series of jabs. They weren’️t her strongest hits, but she just wanted him to let go so she could go at him.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Johnny grinned when he smashed his fist into her tit. He had to admit, it was a nice, biiiig target, especially on Ro. But when she attacked back and started punching at his abs, Johnny groaned, letting go of Ro's hair. He grunted with each punch, knowing they would only push him back and not hurt him too badly. But then with his hand by her head, Johnny snapped it forward. it wasn't really a punch in the normal sense of the word, but it might do the job. He snapped his wrist to try and rake his knuckles against the side of Ro's head and get her to back away rather than follow up with her own attacks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Johnny was really good, every time Ro countered, he countered right back. He had control of the battle right now, he kept the initiative each time. Ro was on the defensive, which really wasn’️t where she wanted to be. After finally getting Johnny off of her hair, and pushing him back towards the wall, Johnny racked his knuckled across her face. This made Ro gasp, but instead of backing away, she got closer and tried to grab his shoulders and bend him forward, giving her leverage for her to blindly shoot her knee up towards any part of Johnny’️s body.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 am

Johnny felt his knuckles rap against Ro's face but it didn't seem to push her back too much. Instead, she reached for his shoulders and knees him in the gut. Johnny groaned and reached down to hug Ro's leg panting as he pushed his head into her stomach to try and hold them both up. The knee hurt but as long as Ro didn't fall over, he might actually have a pretty decent position.

he let go with one hand and began to swing wild shits, looking to slam his fist into Ro's kidneys or near abouts there. A counterproductive move if he wanted to keep them upright, but that was ok.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:49 am

“You just love rubbing your head on me, trying not to read too much into that.” Ro chuckled, though her voice was a little raspy, as she felt Johnny grab her leg and rub his head against her abs. Ro actually had to hang onto Johnny’️s shoulder and back to keep from falling, not sure what to do.

Suddenly, Johnny’️s fists began pumping into her kidneys, making her gasp out! She had expected some sort of throw, but the punches took her by surprise and she began to tumble to her left side, but she held onto Johnny to take him with her!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:59 am

Johnny would have smiled if he wasn't in a precarious position and the fact that he was trying to punch the piss out of Ro. He seemed to be succeeding too because Ro fell down and Johnny fell with her, falling head first right into her air bags. He pulled his hand up and pushed his hand against her boob and gave it a squeeze just to try and pull himself up. he blushed as he looked down at her, his palm firmly implanted against one of her boobs.

"Yeah, well, you really like putting your tits in my face, dude." Johnny's cheeks were flushed but he had a smile as he looked down at Ro. He then swung his head forward to try and headbutt the redhead, forgetting that his head was just cracked and bleeding not even an hour ago.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:35 am

“Heh, whatever works, right?” Ro laughed as Johnny talked about putting tits in his face, figuring he meant the smother she had tried once or twice to get him into. She felt his hand on her breast, her eyes looked down for a second as he squeezed, momentarily distracting her. When she looked up again, just in time to see his smile, his head shot forward and smashed into her head!

Ro let out a yelp, the hard shot had disoriented her. It took a second for her to recover and try to move, though she’️d probably recover faster than Johnny. If she could recover before him, she’️d try to open up her legs and wrap them around his body, squeezing hard while he was on top of her on the ground. Her hands would reach out to try to grab his wrists if she could.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:19 am

Johnny was surprised when his head didn't burst open once more from the headbutt but it did remind him that it probably wasn't the best idea. He was dazed and felt Ro squeeze her legs around his waist tightly. He was pushed up against her, his lap against her thighs and with his wrists, he was also unable to pull his hands from her boobs. In the moment, the scene might look pretty bad to a passerby. Enough to even make Johnny suddenly feel hypersensitive about the situation. Her soft breasts in his hands, and the fact that he was stiff against her purely from the rush of the fight was enough to make him blush. He leaned forward to try and pin his hands and her wrists between their chests and just keep Ro under him.

His head slumped and he felt it rest against the pavement as he panted softly into Ro's ear. "Shit..." He whispered. "Maybe we should, like... call it for now... and junk." He said softly turning his head. "I mean, like... I'm startin to get dizzy and stuff." Among other things. "And... like..." He said, between breaths, trying not to speak loudly into her ear. "Maybe this is cool for fists and junk but it's not really the best spot for grapplin, ya know?" He said, smiling against her ear. He turned his head away from Ro. "Like... I'm surpsrised there ain't some broken bottle shoved in your back and junk."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next