by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pink Is The New Purple

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pink Is The New Purple - Page 4 Empty Re: Pink Is The New Purple

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm

"Right." Just eat the soup and... Fried octopus balls. Clyde looked at the plate with a blank face. He just tried to think of his first time eating alligator and that this wouldn't be so bad, even if it was mushy, slimy, octopus.

He looked up and saw that Mercy was living it up at least, his mouth hanging open a bit as she took in the tenticle and slupred up the damn thing, cooing happily and a bit erotically for Clyde's ears who could only stare as Mercy cooed and slurped on the... Tentacle. This wasn't so bad now.

Snapping out of whatever erotic related thoughts he had, Clyde turned his attention back on his food and made a face to prep himself to eat the takoyaki, but before he could even think about reaching for it he heard Mercy call to him and he quickly lifted up his head in attention. "Yes?" He said before hearing her ask about his middle name. He cringed instantly and felt like someone had just kicked him in the stomach.

"Becaaauuuseeeee.... The marketing guys at Sex Wars thought I needed a quirky stage name!" He said with a bright smile, his cheek twitching a bit. "My middle name is actually just, 'Terry'. Yup."

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Mercy looked at Clyde wryly as he was blindesided by her question. It was kind of funny, and a little cute. "Clyyyyde." She purred and eyed him incredulously. "You doooo realize I work hand in hand with marketing, riiiiight?" She couldn't help it and giggled a little.

"Let's say that for some crazy reason, the guys at marketing were all on drugs and wanted to bill you as Teriyaki Gastin. They don't. I know you're billed as Clyde T. Gastin. All their hard work is going to waste. Someone should be fired." The smile didn't leave her face. She was smooth. "You don't have to lie to me Clyde. You know I have access to the wrestler's personal records. I know it's your real middle name."

Mercy sighed cutely. "If it makes you feel better, I don't care for my name at all. That's why I insisnt on being called Mercy."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 pm

"Hrmmmm." Clyde just groaned with embarrassment as he heard Mercy purr his name, his face flashing bright red, turning his head from her, but his eyes kept alternating back and forth towards her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her even if he wanted to. A moment later Mercy revealed that she worked with marketing, she caught him and his face flushed brightly especially when she giggled.

He listened to her elaborate with his head lowered in embarrassment, like he wanted Mercy to keep it down and they were supposed to be whispering. The thought of being billed as Teriyaki Gastin made him cringe and the fact she knew what his godawful cruel last name was just beyond embarrassing. "Eugh." All his personal records? That made him feel uneasy, no other woman in his life had ever had complete access to his personal life before she knew everything about him, from being formerly engaged to a Friction star, to not finishing high school. It probably explained why she had been very distant with him at the beginning. She probably saw a lot of things she didn't like. He couldn't blame her.

He turned to face her fully when she spoke about her own name. Clyde raised an eyebrow at her curiously. "What's yer full name?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 am

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Mercy said and wagged her finger playfully. She took a bite from the takoyaki and swoooned. "Mmm... mmmmm...." She moaned with delight and when she was finished chewing, she looked back at Clyde. "You are ignoring the question, Clyde." She scolded.

Still, she turned her head and blushed slightly. "My name is "Mercy" "P." Wrenn. Yes. The P. stands for something. No, My birth name isn't Mercy. It's short for something. I'm not going to tell you until you tell me why your parents named you Clyde Teriyaki." Mercy grinned at Clyde devilishly as she ran her foot far up Clyde's thigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 am

Clyde frowned like a kid in trouble as Mercy wagged her finger at him, watching her as she bit the takoyaki and swooned with delight, hearing her pleasured cry, Clyde couldnt taek her eyes off her and his breath grew warm, same as is cheeks when she scolded him so cutely.

He listened to her speak of her name. Mercy P. Wrenn. Clyde furrowed his brow when she said that the 'P' stands for something. He then groaned when she heard Mercy say she wouldn't reveal her full name until she found out why he was named Teriyaki.

"Well Mercy's a really pretty name. I think I'm satisfied with that just." He mused before taking a sip of his sake. After that, he sighed uneasily, he could tell she wanted to know but his encouragement rose when he felt her foot running up his thigh, Clyde turned his head a bit bashfully, it felt really, really nice, if they weren't in a restraunt, there was no telling what he'd do to keep getting treated like this.

"Weeell Mama was about 21 when I was born and she thought she could give me something weird would be cool. She thought i'd stand out in a good way. Well I didn't, and she's always said sorry about that. Sorry for thinkin that namin' me after her favorite food was a good idea... 'I was just young' she says. " Clyde explaining in a droll manner, sighing at the end.

"I... Really like your name though! Mercy that is..."
It felt fancy, classy and bit on the sexy side. It suited her well.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 am

Mercy laughed and ate a few bites of soup. "It's not like she CALLED you Teriyaki or anything. Wouldn't that be worse? It's just a middle name. Lot's of people have silly middle names." She said, waving it off. It wasn't a big deal to Mercy. It was only a big deal because Clyde tried to make it one.

"It's Mercedes... Porsche... Wrenn." She said slowly. "My Dad named me that because he hoped I could get rich enough to by him one... or both... one day." Mercy shook her head, smiling. "At least they are all actual girl's names... Well... Mercedes... There's only one kind of girl named Porsche." Mercy sighed. "And at least it wasn't -Benz or Lamborghini." Mercy chuckled. "Though, I'm sure it almost was, knowing him.

Mercy took another bite of Takoyaki and looked at Clyde with a smile. 'But You'll only ever cal me Mercy, you hear?" She said and pushed her foot between his legs, teasing and threatening him at the same time. "Even if I'm hot enough to be on the racetrack, I hate that name.' She said as there was an audible clack as her shoe hit the floor and her stocking covered toes curled against Clyde's crotch.

"How is the takoyaki, Clyde?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 am

"I guess." Clyde grumbled but would smile briefly at Mercy anyway. He hated his middle name but hearing her sound like it was no big deal made him feel easier about it. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal? He could be a mature about it!

He blinked though in surprise at her name, his lips slowly curling into a wide smile while she explained. Mercedes Porsche. Funny and cute. He listend to her talk about it, he understood if she was embarrassed but there was no way that was as bad as Teriyaki. Her dad must of had a thing for fancy cars.

He was about to make a comment on all that, trying to think of something real funny to say but was stopped when she told him that he would only call her Mercy, his eyes going a bit wide when he felt her foot between his legs, shivering slightly as he heard her stern orders, gasping slightly "H-Hah. Yes Ma'am. G-Gotcha. Jus' Mercy." He complid with a slight gasp, nails digging into the table as he felt her stocking covered foot against the firm bulge in his pants. Trying not to get worked up in public but that was out the door.

"T-The what?" He asked with a dopey grin before he realized she meant the ock. "Oh!" He exclaimed before picking up his chop sticks and looking at the takoyaki balls, a bit hesitant before he stabbed one, lifted it up on the cop stick and stuffed it in his mouth, closing it tightly as he chewed. Closing his eyes tightly as he expected to be disgusting, instead he just sort of shiverd when he felt this gooey and slimy feeling in his mouth.

"T-This... Ish..." His eyes suddenly opened with astonishment as he chewed on the meal. "Thish ain't sho bad!" He beamed to Mercy... It was grilled at tasted like chicken.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Mercy chuckled smoothly and slowly retracted her foot from Clyde's groin as he complied. She eased it back into her heel and then began to finish her dinner with the same zeal she began it. It tasted quite wonderful and when it was all said and done, she was really glad she came. Now they were ready for dessert, which consisted of sweet rice and coffee and Mercy eased back in her seat, enjoying it casually, not minding the atmosphere at all.

"You know, Clyde." Mercy said. "It's not like I did a background check on you or anything. I just looked at your file." She began, between sips of coffee. "But... I did see something that was pretty disturbing. You dropped out of school? Did you even get your G.E.D?" She asked, looking at him seriously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:55 pm

The octopus didn't taste bad, but every time he took a bite of the damn thing he felt a spine tingling shiver with every bite he had from the slimy meal, which he didn't like but it could have been way worse. That being said, he intended to stick to burgers, steak and fish.

He perked his head up when Mercy spoke to him again, bringing up his file, Clyde frowned slightly, even more so when she brought up school. "Yeaah." He said bitterly. "No." He'd add with displeasure, she probably couldn't tell but it was towards himself. He drank some more sake to loosen up. He was nervous, he expected Mercy to look down on him. No girl was gonna settle for who he was back home. In Japan however, he was a success and that's all she needed to care about.

"I ain't proud of it. I thought it was a good idea at the time and I do regret it, but I did what I felt was right at the time for me and my family." He said told her solemnly. Ma' didn't have to pay the bills alone anymore.

"But that's why I came ta' AFW. It was my chance ta' make some good money. And I have. I've done a lotta things here I ain't never thought I could do. Or ever would." He added with a slight smile. He never dreamed of being a champion, getting engaged, buying himself a nice suit or dating someone like Mercy.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Mercy frowned a little at Clyde's story. She really didn't understand this boy but she wasn't going to just lay into him. She reached out and took his hand and held onto it with hers. "Clyde. I don't really understand how dropping out of school is the best thing for your family." Her tone wasn't accusing, it was more confused.

"You got... lucky... to be able to end up in a place where you could earn a little bit of money. But..." Mercy frowned. "How long do you think you can have a career here? You're a wrestler. And then what?" Mercy turned her head. "No offense but it doesn't seem like you're all that good with the money you HAVE. If you want to make it in the real world, you need at least SOME kind of education."

Mercy lifted up her head and looked at Clyde sincerely. "I mean... what are you going to do when you can't wrestle anymore? Have you even thought about it?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next