Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 4 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 4:01 am

Akashi felt the flesh ooze into her mouth but before she could even wrap her tongue around Kahlana's delicious nipple, she felt the pull. That was all she needed and she tried to wedge her forearm into Kahlana's exposed breast and give the woman a hard shove to roll her onto her side so she could even up the playing field a bit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 4 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Cirno Sun May 12, 2013 4:11 am

Kahlana had to be careful, Akashi was quite strength and resourceful and now her nipple was being attacked by that wet and hot muscle, which started to make her nipple perk up and stiffen within Akashi's hot mouth before the sumo managed to force her off by the use of her forearm, making Kahlana fall off the sumo girl and onto her own back but that was not where she was going to stay, quickly rolling further away and onto her knees, refusing to let Akashi get a top position on her if she was actually of planning it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 4:23 am

Akashi wanted to suckle and taste Kahlana's breast for as long as possible, but getting out from underneath her sexy bulk was more important. When Kahlana rolled away and got to her feet, Akashi sat up and looked at the Rinne matron. She shifted on her knees and made sure she kept her hands out in front of her.

"Let's stop dancing around the issue." Akashi said. "Karina-chan will be mine. I came here to confess my feelings to her properly. I expected resistance from her because she likes to fool around. I never thought I would have to go through you too, but I will. So... what do I need to do to keep you out of mine and Karina-chan's business since you suddenly find yourself acting like a proper mother?"

Akashi's eyes trailed down Kahlana's body and focused on the one exposed breast. "I fucked Yuriko-chan too." She spat out. "And i plan on doing that again as well. I'll take good care of both your daughters." She didn't know why she was feeling so antagonistic towards Kahlana. Maybe it was because she never even seen the woman before today and when she DID meet her, she seemed to be the most apathetic mother in history until Akashi declared her intentions.

"When I leave you in a puddle of your own juices, then you'll stay out of Karina-chan, Yuriko-chan and MY life. You said it yourself they don't need you. They've grown into fine women and I'll look after the both of them. I'll take Karina as my lover and Yuriko-chan as my imouto and you'll just have to go! What do you say to that?!'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun May 12, 2013 4:30 am

The milf twitched at the sound of Akashi's voice, slowly rising herself back onto her feet as the sumo babe spoke to her but the more she spoke out her true intentions, the more infuriated Kahlana was getting. How dare this girl believe that she could take both her daughters!? She let out a soft huff, trying to restrain herself from shouting out, though the glare of aggression was in her eyes despite her glasses minimizing the actual aggresssion in them.

" I'll make sure you'll eat those words, along with something else! " She would growl out at the sumo babe as she would advance on her again, a bit faster than she had in mind as she would once again seek to crash Akain onto her back again and with the milf gaining top position again, leaping off her feet and tred to body splash straight into Akashi, trying to use her weight as an advantage against the sumo girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 am

It seemed like teasing, sexual tension had given way to some real animosity between the two in a very unexpected way. Neither woman was going to hold back anything now and when Akashi watched Kahlana rise to her feet, Akashi did the same.

"The way I made Yuriko-chan eat?" Akashi snapped with a cruel smirk on her face. "Where were you then, huh?" Akashi knew that when all was said and done she would have to apologize to Yuriko. The way she was speaking was terrible and Yuriko was special tot he big sumo, but she just couldn't help how infuriating Kahlana was! So much so that she made Akashi sully her and Yuriko's own loving relationship by using it against Yuriko's own mother!

When Kahlana charged forward, it was as if Akashi was back in the dohyou. She bent her legs and waited for the crash of bodies. She grunted as Kahlana's breasts and belly splashed into her. Her and Khalana seemed to be near the same size, even if Kahlana was a little chestier but Akashi was a sumo wrestler and she knew how to deal with a charging bull. Maybe better than anyone else in the league.

She reached out for Kahlana's [pants to get a good grip and bent her legs to withstand Kahlana's flying push, long enough to try and push back as their tits ground together. she grunted and struggled and tried to force Kahlana backwards, hoping to keep the match vertical for now. What Akashi wanted, what she was looking for more than just this impromptu sumo shoving match was to bit her tits against Kahlna's slightly bigger pair. If Kahlana wasn't as sexual as her body language indicated, then she was a damn good actress. Just how experienced was she? And where did her strengths and weaknesses lie? Akashi needed to figure that out because right now the MILF was an unknown sexual quantity.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm

She slammed into Akashi and she was sure that she had the sumo girl right where she wanted, where she could topple her over onto her back and squash her! What she did not know though was that Akashi was a sumo wrestler and she managed to not only endure her crash but also remain right onto her feet! It made Kahlana widen her eyes some as she had to act quick before she would get counter attacked or something, growling lowly as she felt those hands grabbing her pants and her tits squished up with Akashi's.

She tried to act more technical not, she tried to shift her leg inbetween and behind Akashi's ankle, her hands coming up to press against the girl's shoulders, trying to push her back and down hard, trying to make Akashi fall onto her back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Akashi felt the thigh between her legs and grunted as she felt Kahlana go to push her on her back. Akashi grinned. "Khalan-chan...." She purred in a sinister tone as she pulled up on arm and brought it up to try and hook it underneath Kahlana's arm.

"Karina-chan..." She said as she grunted to try and twist their bodies so that Akashi's turned Kahlana's force into momentum against her as she tried to twist their bodies to the side. "She's a wrestler now..." Akashi whispered as she tried to force her and Kahlana to drop to their sides.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri May 17, 2013 3:49 am

Kahlana's first instinct made her ignore Akashi, who uttered out her name in a way she could not thrust, trying to push the sumo girl down to the ground. She however, paused for only a second when Akashi spoke out her daughter's name and telling her that she was a wrestler. It was enough for Akashi to forcefully twist her downwards and falling onto her side together with Akashi, a loud grunt escaping the mother as Akashi had gotten her to the ground in a very cheating way!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 18, 2013 12:22 am

Akashi grunted as they hit with a thud and tried to push Kahlana onto her back so the Sumo could scramble on top of her and get a better position. One of the MILF's big boobs was already flopping out of her clothes. and Akashi threw an arm out to cup the hanging breast, hoping to grip and knead it to keep Kahlana dazed long enough to crawl on top of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 am

Though Kahlana had been a seasoned wrestler herself, she was new to facing a sumo wrestler, not to mention one that was hanging around with her daughters and using information she did not know about, to keep her from thinking effectively. She was pushed down onto her back with Akashi coming on top of her, something that had hoped to avoid the moment she figured out that Akashi was a sumo wrestler, though that did not matter much as she could feel a hand coming upon her large breast, which was then being caressed by Akashi.

She held back a moan mainly because she refused to let a young girl like Akashi get the better of her, trashing her body from side to side, trying to remove the large sumo from her body.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next