by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 2 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Tatyina Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Akashi was left dumbfounded by Kahlana's words as she soon ran off and darted towards the kitchen to get after her cake. "Eh?" She said and pointed at the woman who rushed off. She couldn't just say something like that so nonchalantly! When did karina come back? Why was Kahlana seemingly so ok with it? The woman seemed to take everything with a grain of salt. That seemed a little irresponsible to Akashi but she was more confused than anything. Shouldn't she have at least have taken care of Yuriko? Akashi shrugged and sunk into the couch. She wasn't sure what to make of anything Kahlana had said so far.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 2 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Cirno Thu May 09, 2013 10:20 am

Taking the cake out of the oven, she would quickly plant it upon the stove to let it cool off for now, putting the mittens on the counter and making her way back to Akashi to take her seat besides her. She stretched her arms up, letting out a mighty yawn as her chest thrusted out when she tensed her body up. " Mmmm.. Been a while since I did so much. " She smiled as she rested herself back against the couch, looking up at the ceiling " Where was I again..? Oh yeah.. Their father left early on, so I was fighting to keep two jobs and Karina was old enough to understand what was going on, so she often took my old guitar to play at the mall. You'd be surprised how much she'd get. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Akashi took qa deep sniff as she felt the aroma of the cake waft into her nose. It made her mouth water with the delicious smell. Akashi watched as Kahlana came baxck in and flopped back down, puffing out her chest. She smiled at how 'grumpy' the woman was with all the complaining, but she also knew how a mother's work was. Still, Akashi couldn't help but fixate on the large bugling breasts and turned her head to try and remain discreet.

"Oh..." Akashi said. She could relate to not really having a father around. "I understand, but I'm the youngest of five, and all my siblings are brothers, so they were like a veritable workforce for Mother when Dad died." Which turned out to be both a good thing and a bad thing for various reasons.

But Akashi was perplexed as she looked at Kahlana. "But... you really don't know what Karina-sa and Yuriko-chan do for a living?!" Akashi shook her head. "The way you speak, it feels like your relationship with your daughters is strained. But then you're at their home making them food and doting over them the way a loving mother does with children she is very close with. It is hard to reconcile. Please forgive me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 7:24 pm

After stretching for seemed to be half a minute, she would lower her arms back on her lap and shook her head a bit, listening to Akashi, which was something she could relate to. " Well.. As long as it's not prostitution, I am okay with whatever they do. " She would turned to give Akashi a smile and would actually bring a hand up to daringly pat Akashi on the head like she was one of her own daughters.

" As long as they follow they dream and love what they do, I have no objection to it. I know how other mom's usually want to know everything about their daughter but I am not that kind of person, I know that my daughters can take care of themselves. Besides, listening and watching you, I know they have are going down the right path. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Akashi looked away when Kahlana spoke. She couldn't help but think of the woman's words. 'It's not exactly that far off in some respects...' She thought. Akashi had been paid quite handsomely to have sex with other girls. Just because she punched them in the face first and did it inside a wrestling ring, did that make it any different than prostitution? Akashi shook her head. She certainly wasn't going to go down that dark road.

"I... guess that's what they are doing..." Akashi said and looked up as Kahlana patted her on the head. She blushed and looked down. Even more so once she heard the last words. 'I'm... ahhh... I'm just their co-worker..." She said and then sighed suddenly. "Well.. Karina-san and I have had a lot of problems in the past but we're still also close. I think... I'm not sure really." She looked up at the woman. "I'm not really sure where we stand and that's why I came here. There's a good chance that ater we're done speaking we might not be friends anymore." She frowned. Akashi hoped it was because they might be more than friends.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 7:55 pm

After those words were given, Kahlana watched the girl, who was starting to think more to herself then say anything back so Kahlana quickly took her wya back to the kitchen. " Time to grab that chocolate cake! " She said to Akashi so she wouldn't leave the girl thinking that she wasn't interesting to keep talking to her or anything. She did notice that it was still quite warm when she hovered her hand over it but she figured that Akashi could take some heat. She would carefully slice a piece from the full cake and place it down on a small plate, grabbing a fork from one of the drawers before she would take the plate back to Akashi.

" Here you go! It's still hot so make sure you be careful. " She would give the sumo babe some motherly advice as she bend over to hand it to Akashi, making her breasts bounce slightly and giving Akashi a view of her snuggly cleavage. Once Akashi would accept the plate, she would take her seat back besides her and listened to her, making her snicker. " Ooohhh? Soooo Karina is a lesbian? " She said so bluntly, so easily, not at all seeming to dissaprove it. " Well, she has good taste. " She chuckled, teasing Akashi!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Akashi frowned when Kahlana got up to get the cake. She had just said somethign serious but it seemed like Karina's mother dismissed it completely. Still, all was forgotten when she came back with a big slice of hot cake. Akashi blushed. "O-Oh! Arigatou gosaimasu!" She said and then nodded her head before she took the plate. She muttered a quick prayer and then took a big bite of it after blowing on it for a few seconds.

"Hmmmnnnmm!" She said as she chewed on it, nodding in approval only to hear Kahlana's words. "PPPPHHHHHHHTTT!" Akashi couldn't contain herself and spit out most of her cake as she looked at Kahlana. "Y-You don't know she's a lesbian!?" Akashi's eye twitched at Kahlana's nonchalant tone. Akashi's cheeks brightened as she stood up. She knew she had to clean up her mess but she wasn't finished with the torpid woman.

"A-And... And I didn't say that we were together!" Akashi said and furrowed her brow. "In fact." She huffed and suddenly crossed her arms under her chest. "It's just the opposite! Karina-san and I are DEFINITELY not dating!" Akashi was panting and let out an exasperated sigh. "If I hadn't told you their names, would you have even remembered!?" She shook her head. "I would never question your skills as a mother, Kahlana-san, but I think that there is a little bit of disparity between letting them live free and..." She folded her hands out to expose her palms to the woman. "T-This!"

Akashi lowered her head. Somehow she thought that talking to the carefree woman would be quite futile. "I'll clean up the mess." She bowed, giving Kahlana a good view of her own deep cleavage. "Gomen. I'm sorry for making a mess."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Kahlana blinked when Akashi began spitting out her cake, though it was not that it tasted bad or something, it was because apparently she was a oblivious mother or something, listening to her intently as she started to rant a bit at her, her smile fading as she rested back against the couch and gave Akashi some space to get up and face.

" Is that so.. " Kahlana though, would suddenly kick the front of Akashi's ankles to make her fall forward and right upon Kahlana's hot body! Her head would come to rest upon Kahlan's large chest and she would gently pat Akashi's head and stroke through her hair, whispering softly. " I was over protective of them at the start but so many things happened that I saw more improvement for them letting them do what they want. Off course, I would never let them go down the wrong path.. But I knew they were my children, I did the exact same thing but I had no choice since my parents were both drunkies. It's not like I don't care about them, it's that I want them to live their life without being forced to depend on me, I know they hate that. " She would then remove her hands from Akashi's head. " They know that I would do anything for them, that's why they came this far, because they knew that if something bad would happen I would be there to pick them up. Does that make you feel better, Akashi-chan? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Akashi was certainly not expecting to have Kahlana kick her so when the foot hit her ankle, she yelped and pulled it up, falling against the woman's soft, pillowy body. She let out a pant against the partially exposed breasts and blushed deeply as Kahlana pushed her head deeper into the cleavage. All she could do was softly listen as she felt her own body tighten up from the contact.

Akashi listened through to the very end and when she was finished, she pushed herself up, pressing her hands into Kahlana's shoulders and easing up so she was sitting on her lap. She looked down at the woman, unsure of what to say as her cheeks still streaked with crimson blush.

"I never said you were a bad parent, Kahlana-san." She said. With how large their breasts were, they were easily mashing together and Akashi looked down at Kahlana. "Karina-san and Yuriko-chan are good kids.' Akashi lowered her head. "Kahlana-san..." She said. "I told you that Karina and I aren't seeing each other. But, we have had encounters int he past. I came here, really... to see where her and I stand and... I was thinking that I should make her mine." She said as she stared into Kahlana's eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Kahlana didn't pull away when Akashi took her seat o to her lap, feeling her breasts getting more familiar with Akashi's impressive pair and soon that smile crept back on Kahlana's face when she heard the proclamation, she had already figured as much when she heard Akashi talk about why she was here, so she would would lean a bit close to make sure their eyes were locked onto eachother.

" Is that so.. " She would say with a soft tone as her smile slowly faded again, showing that she was a bit more seriously. " That's quite a thing to say against the mother of the girl who you want to make yours. " She was no stranger to girls, she had her experiences with them and was not afraid to test them out, especially those that actually wanted to date her daughters, be they boys and girls! " What makes you think I would let you do such a thing, Akashi-chan? " She would ask with a daring tone of voice.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next