by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 7 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Akashi had not managed to wriggle Kahlana's jeans off and that made what she was enduring almost impossible to escape. With the pant acting as a shield, Kahlana Akashi couldn't attack sensually or roughly. Even teeth would be ineffective.

She felt her strength starting to drain as she was nearly suffocated by the big, sexy MILF. She couldn't let that happen though! Not if she was to obtain Karina's heart!

Akashi pulled her knees together. SHE then tried to drive her knees into Kahlana's back. It wasn't very nice on Akashi's part, but for the sake of her heart, she had to get a little rough with the seasoned MILF!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 7 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm

She felt quite proud that she had Akashi right underneath her, belonging to her every whim as she made the sumo girl practically eat the crotch of her tight jeans. Still, Akashi did not submit to her and two knees crashed into her lower back, something that Kahlana did not quite expect from the person who seemed to be more focused on overpowered with body strength alone.

Her breasts bounced a bit before the big milf was forced to topple from the sumo, rolling off and away from Akashi so she could get back onto her feet while rubbing her lower back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:05 am

Akashi rolled onto her hands and knees and took big gulps of air. She looked at Kahlana and was ready to stand up as soon as the MILF did. But she was interested in speaking her mind, too. "What do I have to do to earn your blessing?" Akashi barked between pants. "I'm serious about Karina-chan and I intend to make her mine whether you allow me to or not." Akashi sounded petulant but she wasn't.

"But, I'd prefer to have it, rather than not." The sumo said. "So, what do I have to do?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 am

Kahlana was in the clear since the sumo girl did not seem content in chasing after her. She would stand back onto her feet while the woman spoke to her, causing her to blush faintly. Those words were something she did not quite accept since her daughters were very precious to her, and all this new information about them caused Kahlana to cloud her judgement over Akashi.

" I won't just hand my daughters to anyone who can't even protect them! " She mumbled, rolling her shoulders before she properly faced Akashi again. " If you can beat me.. You'll be good enough for Karina. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Akashi shook her head at Kahlana's words. "See, that's what you don't get. Karina-chan's not a child anymore. She doesn't NEED to be protected. I don't know why you suddenly care about that anyway." She added, trying to bite back her tone. "She needs a lover and someone who can tame her wild heart!" Akashi puffed out her chest. "But whatever you say, I'll do." She said as she started to pull on her obi sash.

"But, I wouldn't want to wreck your furniture. Why don't we settle things in a more sensual manner?" Akashi shrugged her shoulders to reveal her bountiful chest. "I'll make you orgasm before you can do that to me. We'll start naked so it's completely fair." She said as she let the kimono fall tot he floor and stepped out of her hakama pants, leaving her only in a pair of green panties.

Akashi crossed her arms. "And then, when you cum, I want you to give me your blessing and that will be that, ok?" She then grinned. "Don't worry though, it's still not going to be a bed of roses, getting fucked by me. I'll make sure you have some rug burn to show off to my Karina-chan, Okaa-san."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:56 am

Her eyes began to widen when the woman in front of her started to undress down to her green panties. The statement that followed made her a bit flustered as well. This woman was so direct and did not seem to be bothered with going naked with a stranger, it was someone that Kahlana could no underestimate. She began to remove her own top and jeans, soon the milf's breasts exposed and bared out for the woman's eyes to wander, soon standing in just her white panties.

" Confident you can actually do that, huh? " She would roll her shoulders, getting ready to pounce on the woman again. Even though such a very erotic thing was going to be the result of their battle, she did not mind that much if it meant completely dismantling the sumo woman and show her who was boss. " Fine with me. If I win you will crawl back to the sorry hole you came from.. After I am done with your body, off course. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:39 pm

"I've made better women than you scream my name, Okaa-san." Akashi said as she slid her hands down her big frame and peeled off her panties, revealing her shavedn, glistening pussy with a glint of metal that sparkled where her clit would be. Her secret weapon, a clit piercing she had gotten when she was blitzed out of her mind after a night of drinking with Sarah Gatt. She'd never gotten rid of it and liked how it could intimidate other girls.

"When I win, I want you to put that tongue of yours to good use. I'll be satsified by you twice tonight." She grinned. "And I want to see if there's anything left in those udders of yours." She said and touched the tip of her own nipple. "I'll suck you until I get a taste or until you can't bare it anymore." Akashi grinned wickedly. "And then you'll call Karina and tell her I'm here and you made us all a big dinner. I want her her with a full belly when I confess and you're going to accommodate me! I'm very expectant when it comes to love, Okaa-san!" Akashi teased.

"Just be glad I won't make you watch us fuck." She growled with a cruel smile. "Now take your damn panties off so I can make you howl my name!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Kahlana did not seem too bothered about the sumo woman undressing and calling her out as she was her mother as well. If Akashi was certain and dedicated to beat her and to claim Karina as her woman, than that nickname might just be the case! Off course, Kahlana was far from weak, removing her panties once Akashi had removed her own, blinking at the piercing that the woman carried but wasn't going to be intimidated by it. She was going to make sure Akashi regretted every word that was said.

She brought her hands up, making slowly steps towards Akashi once they were both completely nude and tried to lock up with her. The Milf had quite some power in her arms and she was going to show Akashi how futile it was to stand against her! She wanted to bring Akashi down to her knees if she would accept the lockup.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Akashi was surprised the seasoned woman wasn't intimidated by Akashi or her offers. She was startign to feel aroused already. Kahlana was a worthy opponent for sure. Conquering her would definitely earn her the right to seize Karina's heart.

The big sumo had been ready to just plow Kahlana to the ground and fuck her hard when the MILF offered an honorable lock up. Akashi nodded and stepped forward, locking her fingers with Kahlana and pushing with her strength, thrusting her chest forward to try and slap her big tits against Kahalana's hefty pair so the two could start their endeavor with a woman-to-woman tit war!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:02 pm

When those tits slammed into hers, Kahlana released a loud grunt before she would push right into Akashi. If the sumo wanted an all out chest war than she was going to get one! She heaved and pushed with all her strength, making sure her massive tits would be all over Akashi's in an attempt to dominate them while the milf was trying to plow right into Akashi and perhaps take this fight back to the ground.

Kahlana was all but flustered, not even a single blush escaped the woman while she was forcing herself into Akashi's space and try to overpower the sumo from her spot.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next