by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 3 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Akashi leaned in, pressing her forehead against kahlana's as she looked deeply into the woman's eyes. Her grip tightened on Kahlana's shoulders and she could feel their soft breaths mingle. "You let them do anything else they like." She said in an equally defiant tone. She could feel where things would be going and it excited her. Part of it felt wrong, but Kahala was clearly goading the Sumo. She could see it unmistakably in the woman's body language. "I think you should stand aside and let Karina-chan and I figure out which path we want to take ourselves. Isn't watching from the sidelines your preferred method of mothering?"

Her taunt may have had a little bit more than a friendly bite to it, but her nipples were already starting to harden against Kahlana's magnificent pair. Akashi could feel the sexual tension between them and suddenly she was hungry. If she could take down Karina's mother, then there was no way Karina stood a chance in Hell of denying Akashi's feelings.

Last edited by 445 on Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 3 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 9:18 pm

" And what if I don't...? " She was ask cooly, she could feel Akashi's nipples hardening against her and to be honest, Akashi was quite a woman despite being Karina's friend. She would be proud of Karina to find such friends were it not that there was now a tension between the two. Though not an angered tension.. It was more of a tension between two women that were testing eachother out and soon Kahlana began to press a bit harder against Akashi's forehead, her hands coming to rest upon Akashi's hips, gently squeezing them.

" I have to make sure that if Karina does get a girlfriend, it would be someone who would be worthy of love.. " She would once again speak out lowly, keeping her eyes on Akashi's the entire time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Akashi felt Kahlana's forehead press against hers and then the hands on the hips. She pushed back with her palms and forehead as well as she stared down intently at Kahlana, loving the dominant position. She jolted her shoulders back as if to shove Kahlana's tits with her own and make a ripple of flesh between the two pairs.

"I'm the best damn thing that has and would ever happen to her." Akashi said, in a low growl. She meant it too. Akashi my be a slut, but she had loved her ex-girlfriend more than anyone else on the planet.

"If yo don't?" Akashi said. "You're not exactly in a position to do anything about it, are you? I'll just keep you pinned here until Karina-chan gets home and then...." Akashi said as she narrowed her eyes and let her lips brush against Kahlana's very faintly. "I'll make this house echo with her screams... of my name... and you'll have wished you had the fortitude to do your motherly duties when you had the chance."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Kahlana was actually forced to release a low grunt of annoyance, she did in fact feel herself pinned by the sumo babe and she knew she had to change that before this girl would get to cocky, she was an ex wrestler for christ sake! She decided to do just that, starting to squirm hard against Akashi, trying to throw the girl off and onto the floor besides the couch instead, if this sumo babe wanteod to get that daring than she would just have to show that she was no ordinairy mom!

" Is that so huh.. I doubt you can keep me pinned for long! " She would growl up at Akashi, feeling the faint touch of their lips and her tits being pinned underneath Akashi's pair, she was not going to stay in this position any longer without a fight!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Akashi felt Kahlana finally start to wriggle against, her, her cheeks blushing slightly as the friction renewed betyween their breasts, the exposed parts, of which was plentiful, rubbing sensually now. Akashi tried to ride Kahlana like a bronco, pushing up to try and stabilize herself.

"What's that!?" She siad, a playfully sly smile coming across her face as she pushed up enough to let her boobs lift off Kahlana's enough to slam them back down in a sproingy wobble, initiating a mini tit war. 'I've had a tougher time getting off of couches! I guess you really don't care that I'm going to make Karina howl while you['re hear. Hmmmmm...." She purred and looked down at Kahlana. "Maybe we'll consummate our relationship right in front of you. You DO like watching, right?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Kahlana was starting to get a little upset as she couldn't remove Akashi with simple struggles, she would instead seek to use the hands she had placed upon Akashi's thighs, a soft gasp coming from the milf when Akashi slammed her breasts down onto her own, making her actually blush as Akashi rode her through her resistance, though her words only made Kahlana more mad!

" Why.. You.. I'll teach you..! " She tried to move her arms underneath Akashi's thighs and instead tried to lift herself up onto her feet and take Akashi with her just so she could turn and fall forward, trying to slam Akashi down onto the ground with the milf's heavy weight coming down on top of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 9:58 pm

"Teach me wha- aaaiiiep!"

Akashi was int he middle of taunting Kahlana when the woman pulled her thighs and twisted enough so that they both flopped out of the couch. She landed with a hard grunt as Kahlana fell on top of her, their breasts mashing together and bulging deliciously out of their respective clothes. Akashi panted against Kahlana's face and leered upward. "Hah..." She said and grinned. "So, you've got me on my back." She said and licked her lips. "The last time Karina had me in this position, she was moaning out my name like a slut." She teased and goaded the hefty MILF.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Even managing to get Akashi underneath her wasn't satisfying enough, with the way the sumo babe was talking to her, it was really hard to enjoy it. Her breasts were now in a more dominant position, grinding them down against Akashi's pair and trying to pin them down with brute strength. However, she had a different idea in mind, one that was more humiliating. " I think you need to reconsider thinking before you say anything, Akashi-chan, I think you need a time out! "

With that she would quickly try to scramble herself up on Akashi's stomach before she would begin move up further and further until she could actually straddle Akashi's face!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Akashi raised a questioning eyebrow at Kahlana's words when she suddenly felt the familiar scoot of an impending face smother. She took in a deep breath as her eyes widened when the big MILF dropped her hefty pair down upon Akashi's face, smothering her entire head with the ample pair. Akashi squeezed her legs together. She was suddenly feeling the heat of the situation in more than a few ways.

The last thing she wanted was to get knocked out by the perturbed mother so quickly. How could she seize Karina's heart if she did so poorly against the girl's, admittedly, strong and delicious matron?

Akashi had been tiptoeing the line of decency with Kahlana. of course she fantasized about laying with the elder Rinne, but it was hard to reconcile the fact that she was about to get frisky with Karina's mother. But, it seemed like this was the way things went in this family. Akashi had taught the lesson to Karina several times. She'd even taught it to Yuriko. maybe, just maybe, Akashi needed to teach the entire Rinne clan how serious of a woman Akashi really was when it comes to matters of the heart.

Akashi pulled her hand up an groped at the side of Kahlana's boob when when she felt she had a piece of the clothing, she tried to give a hard yank to pop the errant breast out and hopefully fit the loosed nipple right into Akashi's waiting mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Kahlana wasn't really intend on just smother Akashi out. She wanted to teach the girl a lesson about how wild she really could be, which was very rarely shown from Kahlana but Akashi infuriated her enough that showing that she was sexually superior, would be enough for her to consider that she was the more dominant woman.

However, Akashi surprised her greatly when she took a hold of her breast, letting Kahlana release a soft moan in surprise before the hard yank pulled her massive tit right from her top! Before she could consider her options, Akashi brought her nipple right into her mouth, which really made Kahlan blush as she quickly tried to pull her breast and nipple fron Akashi's reach.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next