Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Megan was prepared to hear one of several different answers from Alisa. To be honest, she probably could have expected that one, but it was still very strange to hear a phrase like that come out of her new friend’️s mouth. “What?” she said, giving the religious girl a curious look. “Do you really think it needs cleansing? And do you think that you could cleanse it all by yourself? If I were you, I would just try to have a good time, and do God’️s work when it was a little more convenient.”

Catching up to Alisa, Megan wrapped her arms around the girl’️s waist and smiled at her. “Do you think I need to be cleansed, Alisa?” she asked, laughing lightly before giving the girl another kiss. “Maybe it was just me, but I thought that our match was a heck of a lot of fun.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 am

"Yes, of course." Alisa said as though Megan questioning it was completely absurd. Really, it was to the young religious girl. She looked at Megan and smiled. "If God wills me to endure this test alone, then so be it. Perhaps I won't succeed but if I save even one soul, then..." She lowered her head and closed her eyes, opening her mouth when suddenly Megan hugged her. "A-Ahp!" She squeaked and blushed when she was kissed.

Megan's words had Alisa a little flustered. "Well... you... It was.. sort of..." She said and giggled. "I think that there's hope for you yet." She said with a big grin on her face. "I'm not so sure if our ideas of fun match up just yet. It was so terribly embarrassing!" She said and squinted. "But, I have a special friend now because of it. So, no matter what, it was good, right?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 am

“Well, I’️m glad that I’️m not beyond hope!” Megan said, with a loud laugh. She knew, though, that, even though she and Alisa were getting along swimmingly at the moment, the two were still very different people. Megan was willing to continue to move a little in the direction of her new friend’️s philosophy—she hoped that Alisa would make a few concessions in her direction, as well.

“Heh heh, well, I do agree that it was a little embarrassing…but it was fun, too, and I wouldn’️t trade that experience for anything, Alisa. We’️re going to have so much fun together, now that we’️re friends.”

Now, they had arrived at their destination. Grabbing Alisa by the hand, Megan would make her way inside, heading for the swimsuit section to pick out just the perfect one for the religious girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

"No one is beyond hope, Megan." Alisa said with a smile. Still, she was glad that Megan seemed to have good cheer about Alisa's quest to save her special friend's soul.

"A.. LITTLE!?" Alisa blurted out and shook her head. "I.. I would ask you what something VERY embarrassing is but I would be too embarrassed to hear it!" She said as she squeezed her eyes tightly. She sheepishly opened one and looked at Megan. "It was... a little fun, though." She said as a grin spread across her face.

Alisa gasped when Megan grabbed her hand. As much as she wanted to feel the touch, she hoped that Megan wouldn't be weirded out if she realized she was grabbing a partly prosthetic hand. Maybe it would be a chance to see if it could really fool people like her mother said. She looked around at all the brightly colored swimsuits as Megan pulled her into the shop.

"I'm... at your mercy, Megan." She said when she saw some of the rather skimpier ones, letting her head hang. She really trusted her special friend but still, she was quite worried.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 am

“You know, sometimes it’️s fun to be embarrassed, as long as you’️re embarrassed together with a friend,” Megan said, squeezing Alisa’️s hand as they walked through the swimsuit section. It felt a little different to the touch, but she didn’️t think anything of it, as she was preoccupied with finding just the perfect bikini for her friend to wear. She had looked in the store’️s online catalog before coming in and picked it out. All she had to do was locate it…

“Here we are!” Megan sang, taking a little white bikini off of the display and holding it up for her religious friend to see. Made out of only a few square inches of fabric, the swimsuit was particularly daring, but, true to her word, Megan picked one that would cover everything vital. The tiny top would just barely come over Alisa’️s nipples, but would fit snugly, and should keep them from popping out. The crotch would be covered in a similar fashion. But by far Megan’️s favorite part of the swimsuit was the rear. She turned it around, showing Alisa the tiny G-string which would hold the bottom together. When the girl put it on, the string would hardly be visible between her bare cheeks!

“Heeheehee, see, now I can spank your fanny when you’️re bad,” Megan said, handing the bikini to Alisa and picking out the same one, but in a baby blue color. “And, see, like I said, I’️ll get it in a different color, so you can spank me when I’️m bad, too!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 am

Alisa stared at Megan blankly as she spoke her words. How was being embarrassed and humiliated fun in any way? She couldn't really figure Megan sometimes. Alisa was just glad that she would finally get to see Megan's choice in bikini. She was sure she wasn't going to like it, but she trusted Megan enough not to do anything too bad to her.

Alisa was so bewildered by the strips that Megan pulled out that she took them in her hands as if it was perfectly reasonable. She looked down at them and gave them a simple "huh." and took no further note of it while Megan addressed the number one selling point of her choice in bikinis.

"Ahh.. eheh..." Alisa said with a deep blush. "That's... um... I'm a good Christian girl!" She said lifting up her index finger to emphasize the point. "I am pretty sure that there is nothing I will be doing that requires disciplinary action." She then closed her eyes and waggled her outstretched finger at Megan. "And I would hope that you would not let yourself succumb to the devil's machinations." She opened her eyes and frowned. "I won't let Satan have your soul, Megan! Not while I am around!' She nodded as though that were the end of that, leaving Megan with a simple, "As long as we're vigilant no spankings will be necessary." She smiled at the thought. Honestly, Megan seemed to really need a girl like Alisa around if she was that worried about being naughty.

Finally after informing Megan that they were both good girls, the bikini finally registered and she held it up. "This is actually pretty neat, Megan." She said. "This is like, a two part Bikini? Let me guess, you put the first part on and then pull this over and tie it up, right? That's actually really fashionable! And here i was worried." She let out a sigh. "Where's the bottom part?" She asked, eager to see what sort of patterns they would be wearing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:35 pm

“Oh, come on, Alisa, I’️m sure you’️ve been spanked for being naughty before. I bet I could find something you do that would deserve a spanking, and I know that you could find something I do that would deserve one, as well,” Megan said, laughing a little as she had a bit of fun with her embarrassed friend. “And even if we can’️t, we can just do it for fun!” She would give Alisa a light, teasing slap to the backside just to illustrate her point. That wasn’️t the only thing she loved about these swimsuits, of course—not by a long shot. The whole thing was ridiculously sexy, and Megan couldn’️t wait to see her new friend in her pure white ensemble.

When Alisa made her next comment—about it being a two-part bikini—Megan suddenly realized, however, that her new friend was utterly unfamiliar with a G-string. Explaining it to her would be hard, and Megan was a little worried as to how to the religious girl would react when she found out that those tiny strips were all she would be wearing.

“Well…” Megan began, with a heavy sigh. “It’️s, uh…the bottom part is in your hand.” She motioned to the stringy little number which Alisa was holding up. “That’️s the bottom—this is the front, and this is the, uh, back—and then the one in your other hand is the top…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 am

Alisa looked at Megan as her eyes widened slightly. "Well... My father is a little strict, yes." She said. "Every once in a while he would discipline me, but it only took one or two times before I shaped up." Just the thought made her butt feel sore. She wasn't sure why Megan would speak like that.

And then Megan began to explain the bikini. "M-Megan..." She said and held up both pieces, letting the, unfurl in front of her. "I can't... I can't wear this!" She said. "I thought you said that there was no chance of anything popping out!?" She had a deep red blush on her face. "I couldn't see things NOT popping out." She said as she dangled the top and then slung it over her shoulder, looking at the g-string.

"And... there is so much wrong with this!" She exclaimed. "E-E-Everyone will see ALL of my.. my backside!" She let out a gasp. "It's.. I'm starting OUT showing off everything and... annd..."

Alisa craned her neck downward. "um." She said in a faint whisper. She then flipped the g-string over her other shoulder and leaned in towards Megan. Her hands went up and cupped Megan's ear and she looked around before leaning in. "These bottoms won't cover my...." She whispered as though she were still trying to make sure even Megan didn't hear. "I don't have the bikini line for this..." She tried to indicate to Megan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Megan couldn’️t say she was taken completely off-guard by Alisa’️s stunned reaction to the revelation that the tiny strips of fabric that she held in her hands were, in fact, all there was to the swimsuit that she was to wear. Megan would do her best to assuage her religious friend’️s worries, however.

“Nothing will pop out!” Megan hastily reassured. “No, see, I’️ve worn something like this before—or, well, I tried it on, anyway—and it clings tight enough to you that nothing’️s going to come out on its own. You don’️t have to worry about that…” She paused, listening to Alisa’️s next concern. Her eyes slowly grew wide as the girl nervously explained to her that she didn’️t have the bikini line to wear the G-string. The brunette’️s cheeks heated slightly as the situation was explained to her.

“Oh…” she breathed, biting her lip as she tried to decide what to say. “Well, I didn’️t know, Alisa…umm…I mean, I don’️t think you would have to worry about the back, but as for the…the bikini line…” She paused again, then sighed deeply. “Here, I’️ll make a deal with you. If you’️d be willing to go back to the changing room and try these on and model them for each other, for, like, half an hour…if it’️s really like you say, then after we’️re done back there we can pick out some bikinis that are a little bit—just a little bit—less revealing.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 am

Alisa stared like a statue at Megan as she tried to explain herself. The beet redness never, ever left her face and when Megan had said that SHE had experience with them, her mouth dropped. Only when Megan said that she had tried them on did her mouth slowly close. She had the sinking suspicion that Megan was much naughtier than she claimed to be.

"I... I... I..." She stuttered like she was broken. She listened to Megan's words and shut her eyes tightly. "I'll... I'll try..." She said nervously and pushed her way towards the dressing room like she was about to be lead to her execution.

She pushed through the door and closed it. She then looked down at herself in all her clothed, modest glory and slowly began to peel off her shirt. She then unhooked her bra and shivered as her small buds perked up in the cool air.
"N-No no!" She murmured to herself as she cupped her chest and tried to smoosh her perky nipples back into softness. When she felt like she had the situation under control, she pulled down her pants and then peeled off her plain white cotton panties and gulped as she looked down.

Alisa had never really thought about the need to do much more than a little bit of quality control on her bush. She kept it from looking like a jungle, but that was about the extent of it. When she pulled on the g-string, she grimaced as her bush was not hidden in the least. The only thing that even took her mind off it was the fact that the backside seemed to be creeping into her ass.

"G-GAhhhhhhh!" She yelped. "MEGANTHISSOWRONG!" She shrieked and shut her eyes. "O Lord! Give me the strength to endure!" She began to repeat over and over again as she knocked her knees together and cupped her crotch. She wriggled out from the changing area, almost waddling as she wasn't sure whether to hunch, arch or crawl.

"T-This is not ok, Megan!' Alisa said when she was finally out of the changing room. "I f-f-f-feel like the Unholy Devil Himself is trying to invade my body!" She said with her eyes shut still, keeping them closed the whole time she was visible to Megan. Unfortunate that she didn't have three hands as she chose to use her second hand to cover her butt, her nipples defiantly poking back out through her scant bikini top.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next