by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Conway's Crib!" Featuring Special Guest: "Friction's Top Wrestler!?" (Special Canada Episode!)

Go down

"Conway's Crib!" Featuring Special Guest: "Friction's Top Wrestler!?"  (Special Canada Episode!) Empty "Conway's Crib!" Featuring Special Guest: "Friction's Top Wrestler!?" (Special Canada Episode!)

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:11 pm

"Conway's Crib!" Featuring Special Guest: "Friction's Top Wrestler!?"  (Special Canada Episode!) Xgbsi1

Seated on a lone chair with the back drop of her desk and curtains in the background, Kelly Conway sat alone on stage with a microphone in her hand where the crowd was absent and the only people in the room for tonight's episode were The Host herself and a lone camera man as the broadcast faded in to show Kelly on stage, speaking into her mic.

"You know quite a few colorful guests here on Conway's Crib, from Vampires, to Emo Nightwish fans, Grease Monkey's, Pink haired paralegals and Punk's and even Sumos! But among all these faces, among all these skanks and insane asylum alumni! I can't help but wonder if we've had the top of the barrel here on Conway's Crib! I mean we've had two former world champions on here like Akashi Tanikaze and her blue haired best buddy. World Cup Runner Ups like Nikolette Tessla and even former Tag Team Champions like Chigusa Yuuki and Megumi Mutoh but I can't say for sure if we've really hit the top of food chain on the show! I mean sure Lukretia was on here too but I can't say for sure if she's a 'Friction Star, you know?"

"So without any further delay! Let's get the one star on AFW that we've been missing! A former world champion that has yet to appear as a guest here on the show, a woman who is without a doubt someone who changed the face of Women's Wrestling, a competitor like no other! A fighter to the end! A mistress of the squared circle! A Great Grappler! A Battling Brawler! A Hellacious High Flyer! A Stunning Show-Woman! A fair fighter above all else! and a sure-fire future hall of famer!"
Kelly shouted before taking a few steps back to extend her hand out towards the curtains off to her side where the guest would appear, her foot steps already heard...

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...."

The Guest!:

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib!" Featuring Special Guest: "Friction's Top Wrestler!?"  (Special Canada Episode!) Empty Re: "Conway's Crib!" Featuring Special Guest: "Friction's Top Wrestler!?" (Special Canada Episode!)

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:15 pm

The "Guest" appeared as The Host began to clap furiously while the patriotic Kelly Conway set down her title belt on a chair before shaking hands with Host Kelly, both women have the biggest grins on their faces.

"Ohh! Ohh! Oh boy! I tell ya, ma'am! That was one of the greatest introductions I ever had! Y-You should be hosting the oscars or something, my dear friend! You're the kind of talker Kelly Conway, that could get an Oompa Loompa to become President of U.S. of A!" Said the Kelly clad in her patriotic attire while Host Kelly just smiled.

"Oh gee well thank you, Ms. Conway! But I really think it's you who's going to make Wrestling great again! Not just here in Canada or in Japan, but all over the world!" Host Kelly said brightly.

"Oh no you don't mean that!"
Patriot Kelly just blushed and gave a dismissive wave.

"Why I sure do!"

"Hahaha! Well! Well, you know I don't wear this get-up just to remind people where I'm from, right!? HAHAHA!"

"Eheehehe! Oh hey! You know I got a phone call from Julia Rogers' mother the other day?" Asked the excited Host as she leaned forward in her chair.

"She's asking for money again?"

"What? No No! She wanted to know if you could take it easy on her frail daughter, Julia."

"Who?"

"Julia Rogers!"

"The actress that looks like a Skeleton?"

"C-Clinton? Oh! You're thinking of Julia ROBERTS!"

"Same thing!"

"Ohohohohoo~~ Miss Conway you are a witty one!"

"No I'm just snarky like comic books and half the girls here! The other half are over the height of Five-Ten and weighing two-hundred pounds! You'd think Japan was feeding these girls nuclear powered tofu and rice!"

"Uh... But Ms. Julia Rogers isn't one of those big girls. You two are actually around the same size and everything." Said the host a little sheepishly.

"Yeah, yeah we are... Finally remember who you were talking about too."

"Oh good! Now why not tell us what you really think of her!"

"Well I hear she trains by climbing the Mexican-American border with illegal aliens a lot." Said the Patriot with a roll of her eyes.

"Fascinating..."

"Yeah..."

"Well tonight you got your match agianst Julia, here in the Canada hosted Avalanche event! Why not give us fans a taste of what you have in store for Ms. Rogers!"

"You wanna see what I plan on doing? Okay! Stand up and uh... Move right here please..." Instructed Patriot Kelly as she and Host Kelly stood up, with the Host Kelly being moved beside Patriot Kelly who took a few steps off to the side.

"Oh what a firm grip you have, Ms. Conway! Stand here like this?" Chirped the big grinning Host.

"Oh thank you! And why sure if that fits your preference and-"

Without warning, Patriot Kelly suddenly jumped back and lashed out her lead leg to drive her heel into the chin of the host who slumped to the floor like a sack of potatoes before laying sprawled out on the floor.

Looking down at the host, Kelly scowled at the woman before kicking aside the chairs, right as the background began to distort. The set of Conway's Crib and even the body of the host soon dissapearing to reveal an empty void of black nothingness in the background as Kelly Conway stood there in front of the camera, marching right up to it and putting her face close.

"....You see!? There is only ONE Kelly Conway in this whole wide world and there can never be an imitation! " The crazy eyed Kelly then raised her finger and pointed it right at the camera.

"...I want you to understand, Julia Rogers. I want you to understand that Kelly Conway is more than prepared to hurt herself if it means hurting you. I fear no pain. Pain and loss have only made me stronger over the years! I've gone from a Daddy's Girl Brat to a fucking Vampire's Ghoul to The American Hero that stands before you!"

"I am beyond repetition! I am reinvention and the world will always remember my name and what I've done... But you...You're Vanilla riding the coat tails of Akashi Tanikaze, Nikolette and The now legendary Higurashi family. You're the farthest thing that could represent a new generation and when I snap your bones and bust up your pretty face at Avalanche. I'm gonna send you down south In A Box to New York City where Akashi and the Higurashi family will be waiting... And when they open up that box and they see what is left of you, the only words they can say will be...

"Who is this woman that the Unforgettable Kelly Conway retired?"
Kelly snarled into the camera before a sneer curled on her face.

"...And the answer will be... 'Nobody'."
Growled the blonde before she smacked the camera, the image immediately going static until the broadcast finally ended.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down