by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 10 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:29 am

Megan did not relent with the wedgie, even as Alisa began screaming, and might have perhaps gotten a little overexcited and pulled a little too hard. She did not expect for the tiny thong bikini to come off of her special friend’️s body entirely, however. When it did, it took Megan a second to realize what had happened. When she put everything together, her first instinct was to shield Alisa’️s modesty from the gaze of the fellow beachgoers with her own body. For whatever reason, it felt like it would be wrong if someone—someone besides her, that was—got to see the adorable nakedness of the religious girl.

Alisa was a step ahead of her, though, as Megan’️s shielding arms waved through the thin air above the religious girl. “A-Alisa!” she stammered, looking from the cute face of her friend to the white G-string in her right hand. “S-sorry! I really didn’️t mean to do that!” She sank down into the water beside her bubble-blowing friend and presented the G-string. “Here, take it back. Sorry about it…I won’️t try that again…” Megan blushed and bit her lip, hoping that Alisa wasn’️t angry with her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 10 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Alisa stared at Megan as she held out the tiny bikini bottom for everyone to see. Her cheeks were red and suddenly her arm flew out of the water and snatched away the bottom. She only lifted her head enough to suck in a deep breath before sliding back under the water to eye level, still staring at Megan even as the water swished around to clearly indicate she was putting her bikini bottoms back on.

After a long moment, she bobbed her head up and took another breath but didn't go back down. SHe stared at Megan's nave, trying to think of what to say. "I'm not mad at you, Megan." She said in a soft tone. "You were just playing around. it's not like you did that on purpose." She lifted up her head and smiled at Megan softly. "Just... I don't... I'm already exposed enough." She said and sank back down into the water. "Can't we enjoy the water without all the... roughhouseing?" She asked, tilting her head as she ran her arm through her long, silver hair that shined in the sunlight and water.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Megan could not return Alisa’️s gaze. Feeling bad about embarrassing her special friend so, the brunette girl glanced down at her feet through the roiling water, making sure she did not catch a glimpse of anything Alisa didn’️t want her to see as the religious girl put the bikini bottoms back on. When she was done, and when she said that she wasn’️t mad, Megan looked back up and smiled at her friend, watching her sink back down into the water.

“I’️m sorry,” she repeated, sinking down into the water so that she could talk with Alisa face to face. “I know this is already sort of weird for you. If you want to just relax and, like, float around, we can definitely do that.” She pushed herself forward and wrapped her arms around Alisa, pulling her into a gentle hug. “I’️m just glad you’️re here with me.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:51 am

"I do." Alisa said, nodding when Megan asked. She then stiffened a bit when Megan hugged her. Her arms curled around and she gently patted Megan's sides and smiled, sighing softly. She smiled and pulled away, looking over Megan. "Uh... Megan..." She said sheepishly. "I know we're super special friends and all, but... I don't think you've really talked about yourself too much. I really would like to know more about you.' Alisa said, her smile widening a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Megan felt Alisa stiffen, then relax a little, patting her sides as she pulled her in for a hug. When the religious girl pulled away and mentioned how, even though they had their super-special friendship, they didn’️t really know too much about each other, Megan nodded along. She had realized the same thing, and was eager for the chance to become more intimate by sharing their stories.

“Okay,” the brunette replied, drifting a little towards the shore as she let the waves keep her afloat. She kept one hand on Alisa’️s arm, though, so that the two of them would not get separated in the surf. “I’️ll tell you about myself, but you’️ll have to tell me more about yourself, too, when it’️s your turn. So what is it that you want to know about me?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 pm

"Well..." Alisa said, looking down at the water. "I don't mind telling you about myself. I don't mind at all." She said and smiled at Megan as she lifted up her head. She brushed her fingers through her wet, silvery locks before she asked. "Well, where are you from?" She said. "Why did you get into wrestling?" She asked. 'You know, the basic stuff." Alisa said, loosening up a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:35 am

Megan listened to the questions, mulling them over for a few moments in her head before she replied. “Well, the first one is easy enough. I’️m from the United States. Chicago, specifically—well, the suburbs of Chicago, I mean. Born and raised there. I got into wrestling at a pretty early age, when…” She paused, chewing her lip a little as she glanced up at Alisa’️s pretty face. She blushed a little. She wasn’️t sure what the religious girl would think of this particular part, but she wasn’️t about to start lying to her now, after all they had been through in the last few hours. “I got into it with my cousin, first, but then, mostly, I did it with my, uh, girlfriends and stuff. We would fool around play wrestling and stuff like that."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Alisa looked down as Megan told her story. Under the water she fidgeted nervously with her hands and bit her own lip. "That's not.. uhm.." Alisa said, blushing. She turned her head. "Not really... wrestling... Megan." She said in a soft tone. Alisa sighed. She wasn't sure what to think. "I came here to put an end to things like uh... that. The AFW is nothing but a den of sin. It's bad, it's wrong and it's..." Alisa shut her eyes and sunk into the water. "There's nothing I can do about it if I end up becoming friends with everyone I wrestle." She bemoaned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:31 am

“Well, hey, we did actually do some wrestling!” Megan said, her cheeks glowing bright red as Alisa seemed to be horrified by the mention of what Megan used to do with her girlfriends. “We did all sorts of things, not just…well, you know. What you’️re thinking about.” She sank a little into the water, as well, feeling embarrassed knowing that her religious friend was thinking of her being intimate with her girlfriends.

Hearing the reason Alisa gave for joining AFW, Megan’️s eyes widened a little. She had had some idea of Alisa’️s purpose here, but she hadn’️t really realized that the girl was here to put an end to everything sexy about AFW—everything that Megan enjoyed about it. It seemed that their reasons for being here were exactly in opposition. And yet, they were having a great time together. Megan wondered how long that could last.

“But…I mean, it’️s good that we became friends, right?” Megan asked quietly, letting her brown hair drop in front of her face as she sank a little deeper into the water. “I’️m really glad that we did…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:08 am

"We... did..." Alisa said, looking down and blowing some bubbles with her mouth. It was fun too. But it definitely wasn't what she was expecting. She didn't really KNOW what she was expecting. But Alisa's cheeks flushed and she shook her head violently. "I... I wasn't think about ANYTHING!" She protested. "I... don't know what you could THINK I was thinking about but whatever it was, it wasn't the thing YOU'RE thinking of!" She lifted her hands out of the water and waved them at Megan. She really hadn't been thinking naughty thoughts at all!

Alisa turned her head again, She was sedated by Megan's words. It DID feel good to be friends with Megan. Though it was also a little awkward. She inched forward and let her hands drift under the water. She then stuck them out and padded around until she touched Megan's thighs, inside and closer than she realized to Megan's crotch. But then she lifted her hands up and caught Megan's hands and intertwined their fingers. "Yes.' She said, smiling at Megan. "I'm grateful to have you as a special friend, Megan." She said with joy in her heart and a smile on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next