Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] Empty That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:35 am

Belinda didn't really know what to make of recent events, she had missed out on Avalanche because of an injury to her ribs thanks to Annabelle though even then she had assumed the higher ups were gonna put her in her final match with Ami Takeuchi or something...though not that it mattered. The young Swede was on a bit of a different mission and Avalanche was already past her now. It was time to look towards the future....a future she was slightly uncertain off as it seemed as if a wrestler whom she respected and liked quite a bit was having a fair bit of trouble. A rival of sorts to Belinda whom had given the young Swede one hell of a comeback match and pushed the blond to a whole new limit. A match that had allowed Belinda to show off what she was capable off, taking on a skilled and powerful Champion in Alaina Sanders. Since Avalanche the woman had lost her belt...and then been in a rather bad string of matches which hadn't ended up going to well for her.

The Swede knew how that felt and as such figured that maybe she could help, after all...she didn't want Alaina to suffer the same situation that she did, and if she would....then the young Northman wanted Alaina to know that she had help if she wanted / needed it. The young blond was dressed in her white turtleneck sweater and a pair of black leggings, a dark dark blue skirt and a pair of brown leather boots. She walked down the hallways of the AFW complex, looking around for Alaina whom she had been told was hanging around here.

She decided to start off with the woman's locker room, moving up to the door that she would quickly knock on and tilt her head, now it was just a matter of waiting to see if anyone was in. " Alaina! You in there ? ~" Belinda let out in her usual friendly and cheerful tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] Empty Re: That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:44 pm

In the locker room the amazon sat on a bench, still in her one piece tiger swimsuit. Her kneepads and boots were behind her after being tossed off carelessly over her shoulder. Alaina sat on the bench, looking as broken down and defeated as she felt. The loss at Avalanche rocked her. She had won a few matches against energetic, upstart rookies who were quickly on the rise. A rise she felt that would lead to them surpassing her.

She also fought women the entire AFW held in high regard, women at the top of their game. This is where, just like Avalanche, Alaina feel agonizingly short. Some losses close, one painful loss an absolute embarrassment that shook her to the core. It seemed like the women underneath were rising past her, and the ones up at the top were forever out of her reach.

That is when Alaina heard Belinda calling from the doorway. Alaina didn't even look up, her head still buried in her hands as she sat on the bench, feeling like the most powerfully built disappointment in Friction. At the very least she did answer Belinda's call.

"Yep."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] Empty Re: That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Belinda looked on at the door as she heard Alaina answer her, the Swede would tippy toe a bit as she leaned against the door and would knock again. " H-hey there!" The Swede spoke out as she would start to try and open the door...before entering into the room slowly. " I'm coming in." The Swede said as she would look on at Alaina. Entering into the dark locker room certainly had a bit of a gloomy feeling and when she saw the slumped over Alaina on the bench the Swede couldn't help but frown....

She would turn to the lightswitch and snap it up to turn on the lights and start to walk over towards Alaina. Placing a hand on her rivals shoulder. " So how's everything going, Sanders?" Belinda let out, of course she knew that things probably weren't going to well for her...though  she was here as Alaina's friend and was gonna handle this whole scenario with a fair bit of care...as she didn't exactly want to make things worse for Alaina...or make the Amazon angry at her. Even if things didn't seem to go well for her, Belinda doubted a locker room brawl with Alaina would end painlessly for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Alaina looked up and nodded at Belinda as she came in. As Belinda asked how she was Alaina just shrugged a bit. "More of the same, you know." She said flatly.

Belinda's defeat of Alaina arguably marked the beginning of her current stretch. She went up against seasoned veterans and kept getting knocked down. Over and over. It was to the point that some said that Alaina was done, that she had peaked in her title run and had fallen back down to earth. This was the reality of her ability. Good enough to be pretty good, but that was it.

She put in more hours training than anyone she knew and it was doing nothing. For all Alaina knew, maybe they were right. Her title run was a fluke and that she really wasn't as good as she thought she was, or as good as she ever hoped to be.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Belinda would frown a bit as she heard what Alaina said, she couldn't help but let out an annoyed sigh. She couldn't help but feel a tad bit disappointed in her her rival. Not so much that she was in a slump but that she was behaving so weakly, her entire personality seemed to have crumbled almost the same way that it had after their match....though on a much larger scale. The Swede couldn't help but be a bit surprised that the indomitable Amazon, Alaina Sanders had such a fragile psyche.

The Swede would move up next to the woman and stand there as she looked on at her. Shaking her head a little bit, before moving her hand to pat Alaina on her shoulder. " I know hun." Belinda let out as she would then try and grab a hold of Alaina and try to pull the black and tiger pattern clad woman and pull her up to her feet. " Get dressed."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 am

Alaina raised an eyebrow at Belinda. When she grabbed Alaina to pull her up, she moved her hand away. "I just finished having a match, not really sure I am in the mood to go out. If anything I should be looking over match tape or doing something.. I dunno... productive. Besides, before I do anything I really need to shower." Alaina said as she gave Belinda a confused look. Why was she coming in here and just ordering Alaina around was a bit confusing to the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:13 am

Belinda would frown a bit, it didn't seem as if acting mostly like herself worked all that well when it came to pulling Alaina out of her sour mood. Though what had worked before when Alaina was acting all mopey after their match was behaving a slight bit more like Cecilia....still, Belinda didn't think that would work here.

She shook her head and let out a long sigh as she would look down upon the Amazon. " Then take a shower and get dressed. Just trust me, okay ?" Belinda let out as she would place her hands on her hips, looking on at Alaina with a determined look. Trying to make her friend and rival understand that she wasn't about to leave easily. She was here to help her friend after all...so because of that she was going to pull out all the stops.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:57 am

Alaina moved over to the shower and a short time later came out, drying herself off and changing into her regular clothing. She stuffed her wrestling gear into her gym bag without much care. If it fit, it fit. Alaina was wearing a pair of jeans, white sneakers and a grey hoodie thick enough for the colder weather. Being from San Diego it felt cool here most of the time to Alaina.

She smiled as best she could at Belinda, but it wasn't the most sincere smile. She was still disappointed in herself. She also felt like having just lost she should be immediately doing something wrestling related to make sure her next match would be different. Still, she was curious to see what Belinda had planned and she knew that Belinda meant well.

"All right, lead the way. I just hope we aren't going somewhere that has a strict dress code. I look like garbage." Alaina said as she waited to see where Belinda was taking her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:15 am

Belinda decided to bring up her phone and look thought it for a little bit as she waited for Alaina, she shrugged her shoulders a bit as the tall powerhouse soon came out and started to dress herself. soon enough the woman turned around and gave Belinda that half-sincere smile that only caused the Swede to sigh out a bit, she threw a similar smile towards her friend and would start to move up towards her.

" Well, You and me aren't going to any particularly fancy place so don't worry about it." Belinda let out as she would move her arm around Alaina's back and start to drag her friend along with her. She was determined to help out her friend after all...she didn't want Alaina to be this down or going through some kind of slump like she was. So she was going do all she could to help her out, no matter what it took.

The Swede would try and guide Alaina towards the parking lot where she would lead them towards the Swede's car. A Jaguar XE of dark blue color. She would gesture Alaina along and get into the car. " Just have a little faith in me okay ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:30 am

Alaina went along with Belinda, curious as to where they were going. A little bit put off by the dragging Belinda was doing, but Alaina knew that Belinda meant well. She also wanted to see what this was about more than anything. She went out and saw Belinda's car, and her eyes widened. Sure her own car wasn't bad but this.....

"Ohh nice. I like it. It better be the 340 horsepower V6...." Alaina asked pointing to Belinda's ride. She ran her hand along the hood. Alaina waited for Belinda to unlock the doors before she got in. "All right, I trust you but I really would like to know where I am going. I mean what if ya had a psychotic episode and are taking me to a dark alley to shank me?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next