Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Not so BerSerk. (For Highfly)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not so BerSerk. (For Highfly) Empty Not so BerSerk. (For Highfly)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 am

Spoiler:

Today was her day. It was a day when Misaki Toyoda, queen of BerSerk wrestling gym,finally visited the AFW for her first day at this all new and vast wrestling league. However instead of charging right into a match, the veteran wrestler wanted to take things slow and not get too burnt out in wrestling for AFW and her own BerSerk wrestling league. So today, the former idol turned wrestler was taking it easy in the AFW Friction gym. She was wearing her usual BerSerk gym outfit, a red and white sporty jacket that zipped up to the neck and red sweatpants with white sneakers, which was rather modest. While looking around in the state of the art gym. Surely enough, Misaki has spent alot of time in her early career training in the gym and even when she became a top pro wrestler in her own domestic league, she could still be seen in the BerSerk gym to train frequently with her rookie wrestling partners.

So she was used to the whole gym setting and was not too overwhelmed by the variety of other wrestling colleges doing their own thing. Misaki had one thing in mind, she wanted to make a name for herself in the AFW which was not dependent on her previous wrestling league. She had hoped no one would recognize her from her previous wrestling gig because that would help her settle in more quickly, without the weight of anyone's  expectation.

Toyoda, took a deep breath as she looked around the spacious gym as she tried to calm herself down and prepare mentally for the workout. "Alright. Let's begin" she said to herself as she walked towards the treadmill. After spending a good fifteen minutes of jogging on the treadmill and working up a light sweat she vacated the machine and headed towards the mats. There she sat down on her butt and stretched her legs, using her body to lean forward and touch her toes with her arms. After she got done with her yoga exercises, she stood up and started to do some squats, taking deep heavy breath's as she paced herself "*huff* One....Two....Three....Four....One....Two....Three....Four...."  she continued to repeat as she continued doing sets of some basic squats.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Not so BerSerk. (For Highfly) Empty Re: Not so BerSerk. (For Highfly)

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Alaina was uncharacteristically quiet as she made her way through the Friction gym. She was wearing a pair of shorts, sneakers and a blue chargers t-shirt. She was also almost looking down as she walked... the bruising on her face from her match against Brittany was almost gone by now. Her shame and humiliation from that one sided beatdown was far from gone.

She had just delivered a form from the hospital stating that she had no concussion and was medically clear to return to her regular match schedule. However, the clamor to have her in matches had dried up. The last second turnaround loss to Ace, the entropy title screwjob, and the one sided loss to Brittany had taken the wind out of her sails. She knew she had a ton of work to do to make up for this little slide she found herself in hoping that it was indeed over.

As she walked by the rings, she noticed a very pretty woman she'd never seen in person but she swore she had seen her face before. Alaina watched as this woman went through a workout when the realization finally hit her: This was Misaki Toyoda of the BerSerk promotion, and a former singer! Alaina actually knew her more for her music but had seen a couple of her matches after arriving in Japan. Alaina walked up to the ring, continuing to watch. Misaki was a proven winner, just like Taylor.

"Hey there, new to Friction aren't ya?" Alaina asked with a smile as she stood just outside the ring by the apron.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 am

" One....Two....Three....Four....One....Two....Three....Four....Huh?"

Misaki was so busy doing her squats, that she didn't even notice the woman who was standing on the ring apron- that is until she called out to her. The former idol stopped in mid-workout and stood in place for a while, returning a smile to the girl before walking towards the corner of the ring, using her towel to dry off the sweat from her face and taking a sip from the water bottle before jogging back towards the girl. As she went over towards the girl, Misaki could partially recognize the girl from one of the matches she had spectated when she arrived in the AFW informally. The girl was involved in a title match recently and from the light bruises on her face, Misaki could probably guess the outcome but she decided to play it safe.

"Hello~ yes. I am new to Friction." she smiled as she took a moment to catch her breath and cool down from the workout. " I was just getting to settle around and check this place out for myself, it's pretty impressive" she continued to talk before realizing that she forgot to introduce herself!. "Oh, pardon me- where are my manners?. My name is Misaki Toyoda, it's very nice to meet you" she said, smiling brightly while offering a handshake.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Alaina shook Misaki's hand and smiled. She was pretty and pleasant! A nice combination all too rare in AFW as far as Alaina was concerned. "I am Alaina Sanders, its great to meet you Misaki."

Alaina hoped that this wrestler did well, and decided to offer her a bit of advice even though Alaina herself had less ring experience than Misaki. "Listen, some of the people around here are real creeps. They cheat in matches and keep on going after the bell. Just watch out for yourself all right?" Alaina said in a sincere manner. She hated seeing people turned off by the actions of others and she also knew that there were many a good, honorable competitor in the Friction ranks. It was those women Alaina wanted to face, and prove that she could defeat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:21 am

It felt good to start things in a more positive scenario. Misaki hoped to avoid the whole, gang up on the new girl and bully up on her. She was glad that the woman standing infront of her, was the first woman who she met in the AFW. Returning the handshake and smile, Misaki felt somewhat relieved. "Likewise, Alaina"

Even though Misaki considered herself a veteran of the pro wrestling ring, she was always happy to listen what other people had to say. "Hmm, I see. Yes, I have heard rumours that the AFW isnt kind to everyone who joins it. As for me, dont worry about it too much Alaina. I can handle myself and anyone who tries to pull a fast one on me. Thanks for the concern though" she said in a more serious tone but smiled when she thanked Alaina.

She looked at the girl for a few seconds before continuing "I assume you've had some first hand experience, judging by some light bruises on your face" she tried to pass a friendly taunt.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:23 am

Alaina smiled, although it was a nervous smile. Misaki mentioned the bruises and Alaina was reminded of her last match. "Yeah... I blew a shot at the entropy title, although it was more because of Gwendolyn's cheating that I lost." Alaina said as she shook her head. "The bruises are from the match I had after that. I fought someone who just wouldn't go down. Like... I'd hammer her as hard as I could and she just took it, then gave it back to me ten times worse."

It was painful to be reminded of that match, where Alaina was helpless and powerless to stop Brittany Luuve. Maybe one day she would return the favor, but right now she simply felt like she wasn't good enough to do that, not by a longshot.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Perhaps it was a touchy subject, as soon as Misaki mentioned those scars there was an air of uneasiness and nervousness behind Alaina's smile, which tempted Misaki to almost ask what was wrong until Alaina explained her situation herself. The girl had been involved in a title scewjob which followed a very one sided beating, these things are always harsh in the pro wrestling business but the trick is to never give up.

"Ah, I see. These things can always be a drag Alaina, but dont you give up. One day I am sure that you will win that title, as for the match with the other girl, Brittany? I am quite confident that on a better day, you can equally return the favour to her"the veteran wrestler explained, trying to give Alaina a little boost in confidence.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Alaina nodded as Misaki spoke, paying attention. Alaina appreciated the kind words, but knew that she had a lot of work to do. She needed to be better than she was. She felt as though there was untapped potential in her and that once she could meet her own expectations.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. I just need to get better and improve every aspect of my in-ring performance." Alaina said. She looked at Misaki and wondered what her goals were in Friction. "So... what title or titles do you have your eyes on right now?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 am

Misaki knew how much "low confidence" can effect a potentially great wrestler. Even if you are massively talented, when you are low on confidence and you cannot believe that you win- you cannot tap in that hidden potential that is needed, something extra that is needed to push yourself further beyond what is needed to win and only then can one reach that new level of greatness. She had seen how Sakura Hagiwara was, when she was on a losing streak which lowered her confidence down so low that she was about to quit- until Misaki stopped her, she had hopped Alaina would find her game soon!

"You're welcome, I'm sure you will"she said reassuringly. Misaki then laughed at Alaina's suggestion that she would be eyeing any titles. "Haha!None at the moment actually. I'm going to test my self first, I want to build up from scratch and I wont use my past wrestling status to demand title shots or ask to wrestle the big dogs here, I'll make my way from the bottom towards the top" she said in a serious tone.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Alaina smiled as Misaki spoke. She liked what the veteran was saying.

"Thats admirable of you. I really appreciate that attitude. I hate it when people make demands they haven't earned yet ya know?" Alaina said as she reached out to pat Misaki on the back. Alaina already had a lot of respect for this woman. "After I get my feet back under me maybe you'd want to try your luck in a spar with a big girl like me?" Alaina looked Misaki over. She was pretty and seemed to be fit. Maybe not amazon fit, but still in great shape nonetheless.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next