by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 am

Megan was starting to become concerned for her friend. It was obvious that Alisa was uncomfortable with this arrangement. That much was obvious—she had known that the religious girl was not exactly going to jump for joy upon seeing the swimsuits ever since the idea had first popped into her head. But Alisa’️s reaction was even more negative than the brunette girl could have possibly imagined.

“Hey, don’️t…don’️t beat yourself up over this, Alisa…” Megan said, trailing off as her friend entered one of the changing room stalls. Taking her own swimsuit into the next one over, Megan would quickly strip down—her nipples hardening once they met the cool air—and pull on the tiny swimwear, twirling around several times and looking in the mirror to make sure that she looked her best. She exited her stall just seconds before Alisa exited hers.

Megan’️s face glowed bright red when she saw her friend’️s perky nipples stabbing at the thin fabric of her top. “H-hey, you don’️t look bad, Alisa,” she whispered. “You look nice…”

She knew that she could not let her friend be exposed like this, however, especially when they ran the risk of someone else walking into the changing room and seeing her. Megan would quickly place her hands on Alisa’️s shoulders, pushing her back into her stall and looking at her sadly.

“I’️m sorry I made you do this…” she sighed, biting her lip. “You really do look nice, though…just…you can change back into your clothes…even though I like you in this, I know you can’️t stand it…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:59 am

Alisa jumped when she felt Megan's hands on her shoulders. Her eyes opened and she only had the presence of mind to keep from falling into the booth rather than being wrangled into it.

Alisa shivered in Megan's grip and she shook her head as Alisa tried to console her. "N-No! I... I m-m-made a promise! A good Christian girl never goes back on her word!" She stammered out. She pulled her hands off of her body and wrapped her arms around Megan, hugging her tightly. "M-Megan... S-s-s-so c-c-c-old." She said as her teeth chattered. She rubbed up against Megan as she shivered.

Because of her nature, she really didn't feel it as their bodies pressed together. She was certainly more focused on other things. "D-D-D-do I really l-l-look n-n-nice?" She chattered softly into Megan's ear.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 am

At this point, Megan just wanted to make Alisa happy again, and she knew that wasn’️t going to happen so long as the religious girl was forced to wear that tiny swimsuit. When she tried to force the girl back into her stall, though, she resisted, instead pulling Megan in for a hug, pressing their nearly-naked bodies up against each other.

“Alisa…you don’️t have to go through with the promise…I’️ll let you out of it, just…I want you to be happy again,” Megan whispered, trying to swing both of them into the stall and close the door behind them so at least there was no chance of anyone else seeing Alisa.

She made no attempt to pull away from Alisa, instead deciding to do her best to try to keep the modest girl warm. It was a very confusing feeling, their bare bellies rubbing lightly together, their erect nipples sliding against each other through the thin fabric of their bikini tops. Megan’️s face turned a bright red as they warmed each other. When Alisa asked her if she really looked nice, Megan smiled meekly and managed: “I…I think you do, Alisa. I think you look…really, really beautiful…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Alisa panted softly against Megan's neck as she hugged the girl tightly. She listened to the words and shook her silvery hair. "N-No!" She huffed. She pulled away and looked Megan in the eyes, smiling. "W-what do I do then, if I want to make you happy, huh?"

Alisa lowered her head as she rested her hands on Megan's shoulders. "Jesus Christ was forced to endure the Passion. I... I think that I can show off a l-l-l-little skin." Fran let out a sigh and then pressed her lips against Megan's kissing her 'special friend' hard to thank the girl.

She then looked down and frowned. "I'll e.. I'll be alright. We just need to make a stop before we hit the beach." Fran then blushed deeply. "T-There's something I need you to do. Something very important and something I could only trust a special friend with." Fran's face blushed even deeper. "M-Megan." She said, shaking. "It's really something I could only trust you with. I know you're not some creepy pervert."

Fran then looked down. "I need to make myself ... presentable... for this swimsuit..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 am

“Well,” Megan said, seeing Alisa’️s smile boosting her own spirits a little, “if you’️re happy, then I’️m happy. And if you can be happy looking as pretty as you do right now…well…” She stopped, giggling a little.

When Alisa expressed her determination to go through with her promise, Megan nodded and was about to say something when she received yet another hard, special kiss which she returned with equal excitement. When Alisa nervously explained her issue, however, Megan’️s cheeks reddened, and she groped around in her mind for the appropriate response. She knew what the religious girl was talking about. The brunette had been trying not to look, but once or twice she hadn’️t been able to help but glance down at what the…issue was.

“I’️ll do whatever I can to help you, Alisa…” Megan replied quietly, putting her hand on her friend’️s shoulder. “You know, I am going to owe you a lot for being such a good sport about this…if there’️s anything I can ever do to make up for all of this, just let me know.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 6:37 am

"P-p-pretty... yes..." Alisa said almost to herself, rather than to Megan. It seemed like her cheeks were so hot and red that she might just burst. She even felt herself panting softly. "I... I'm going to change, now." Alisa said and turned her back to Megan. She then paused and turned back.

"You don't owe me anything." Alisa said with a timid smile. "A good Christian girl knows that giving is its own reward. I just hope that we'll meet again in Heaven. If that were to happen, then it would all be worth it." She said with a bright, genuine smile. Alisa then looked at Megan. "Uhh.. but... I am going to change now... Then... we'll have to make a stop for the uhhhh...." Alisa shut her eyes. "We'll have to figure out how to... um..." Alisa shut her eyes. She couldn't continue her sentence!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 6:59 am

Megan nodded, smiling a little as Alisa repeated the word. “Yeah,” she said, “you are very pretty. You might be the prettiest girl I’️ve ever seen.”

When the religious girl said that she had to change, Megan would nod and take a step back, letting her hand slip slowly down the girl’️s upper arm before finally retracting it. When Alisa told her that she didn’️t owe her anything, Megan smiled, but had to shake her head. “I owe you a lot, Alisa. I owe you for more than you know…” She blushed, biting on a fingernail. She felt so giddy while she was around Alisa. Even when a problem like the one Alisa had with the tiny swimsuit popped up, she felt as if the two of them would be able to handle it.

“You just…tell me what you need me to do, and I’️ll do it,” the brunette said sympathetically, trying to make sure that Alisa continued to feel safe around her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Alisa dressed quickly, getting her regular clothes back on as fast as possible. The tight security of modesty was something she was grateful for as she packaged up the pile of strings that Megan was trying to call a bikini. Fran shuddered as she thought about all those staring eyes at the beach.

When she pushed out of the dressing room, she looked around the swimsuit area carefully. She saw that there were supplies and accessories to go with the swimsuits and nervously picked up a waxing kit. The whole time she was at check out, her face was completely red and she only spoke when she absolutely had to. When they were finished, Alisa pulled Megan quickly out of the shop and looked at her seriously. "Where are we doing this thing?" She said as she glanced down at the bag like they were going to hide a body or something.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Megan would dress herself quickly as well, trying to hurry so that she would not keep Alisa waiting. Once both girls were back in their usual clothes, they would go to the checkout, where, after just a few minutes of waiting in line, they managed to make it to the front. Megan would hand the cashier a credit card and tell the girl to put the whole order—both swimsuits, along with Alisa’️s waxing kit—on it. She could tell how nervous her friend was by the bright red color of her face.

When Alisa asked where they were going to perform the deed, Megan thought about it, not exactly sure where the best place would be. “Umm…well, we could go back to my apartment, or we could head straight to the beach and try to find a bathroom or changing room or something where we could do it. It’️s your choice, Alisa.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Alisa's eyes widened at Megan's suggestions. "A... aaahhhh!" She practically squealed as her face went even more red. "A-Apartment! D-Definitely your apartment! I'm.. I'm not doing that.. That in a .. " She nodded. "You're apartment!" She said and tugged Megan along, just trying to put some distance between her and this conversation and that dreadful store of sin they were just in.

When she got some distance, she stopped and hunched over, panting hard. "O-ok..." She said and looked at Megan. "N-Now it's.. It's my turn before we head out." She said and looked at Megan. "Some place much more... modest..." She smiled and straightened up. "Let's find you a church outfit!" She said and raised her finger happily as she took Megan's hand and lead her towards a store that looked like it had the right sort of clothes she wanted to put Megan in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next