Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Settling Debts

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Settling Debts - Page 3 Empty Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:35 am

Valkoinen remained cool as she looked at Cass. As the girl mocked her. She then put the knife in her teeth while keeping her Makarov trained on Cass. She knelt down and began to undo her boots, untying them and then stepping out of them. "Because I am not with the fighting angry, because I am not with the fighting for misguided sense of retribution, that is why I am with the standing here and you are with the standing where you are. Pleased to be understanding your situation, cajnik."

Val then pulled off her socks and undid her pants, stepping out of them until she was naked from the waist down. It was only after a moment did she take the knife and cut her shirt open so it fell off her, leaving her completely naked as well. Her body was tight and looked like it had seen its share of battles as well. She then began to step forward, keeping the gun trained on Cass. When she was close, she threw her knife so it stuck in the ground near Cass.

"Crimson comma Casia, Sargeant, 658992. She is with the being dead. I have been with the killing her here. She was with the being pitiful woman who was with the living foolish, sad, unfortunate life. She was with the being someone who should be with the being forgotten in desert long time ago."

Valkoinen pulled up her gun. "If you are with the wanting to kill me to be with the first act of starting of new life I have given you, then pleased to being with the using knife. I will not be with the making it easy."

Val then clicked the gun and pulled out the clip and chucked it to one side, throwing the gun to the other side, leaving the two of them standing in front of each other completely naked with nothing but a single knife between them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:57 am

Cass watched Valkoinen strip and she had to admit that Valkoinen had a great body "Yes, you did kill me out there but somehow i just kept on living even though i was dead and i have come to drag you to hell with me." Cass said as she saw Valkoinen toss the knife between them. "Do you think i'm not afraid to stab you chest?"

Cass saw Valkoinen disarm herself and he immediately dashed for the knife "You can make it as hard as you want but i'll tell you one thing, only one of us is leaving here alive." Cass said as she would grab the dagger and charge at Valkoinen to try and stab the knife deep into the girls chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 am

Valkoinen watched as Cass' body twitched and immediately went for the knife. The Finn's body reacted in a similar fashion and she threw her leg upward and looked to launch a kick at Cass' face while she reached for the knife. It seemed as if the girl really did only have one thing on her mind and Val wondered if all of this had even been worth it. Maybe she would actually have to kill the girl after all?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:06 am

As Cass reached for the knife Valkoinen's foot rose up and kicked her in the face causing Cass to let go of the knife and fall onto her back with a bi of blood dripping from her lip. Cass wiped the blood from her mouth before thinking "Damn, no matter what i do she is one step ahead." Cass knew that she couldn't let the killer of her comrades get the better of her and she immediately got to her feet.

Cass charged Valkoinen again but instead of going for the knife this time she tried to tackle Valkoinen to the ground. Cass would try to pin the girl to the dirt before slamming her forearm against the girls throat "I don't need a weapon to take my revenge." Cass would say as she would try to choke Valkoinen out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 am

Valkoinen put her fists up after she kicked Cass in the head. She was ready for a good fight and was determined to make sure the girl paid, every time she went for that knife. Her red eyes watched Cass carefully and as she charged, she knew that the half foot and 30 lbs Cass had on her would be too much so she tried to get out of the way but managed to get caught and slammed to the ground with a thud, feeling the girl's slick, naked form on her own. With the forearm pressed up against her neck, Val let out a weak gurgle and tried to steel herself against the choking even as she struggled with it. Her hands came up and began clawing at Cass' back while she considered what her next course of action should be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 am

Cass smiled as she finally managed to get the upperhand over Valkoinen "How does it feel to be choked by a lapdog." Cass said as she pressed the forearm harder into Valkoinen's neck. "Don't worry i won't kill you like this. I just want you to suffer like you made me suffer all those years ago." Cass said as she winced from Valkoinen's nails digging into her back.

Cass soon had tears in her eyes as she remembered her comrades "I don't care if you had a contract to kill them. You didn't have to do it and why did you leave me alive? I should have died with them." Cass said as she pressed her forearm down into Valkoinen's neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 am

Cassie was choking Valkoinen too much for the Finn to properly respond. She could feel the blackness start to creep into her vision. She could also see the salty tears begin to leak from Cass' face through her blurry vision. Her face didn't change aside from the strain of being choked.

Val pulled her hands inward and tried to jam her thumb into Cass' eye and shove her off so she could crawl away and try and recover her breath. "The questions you should be with the asking yourself are why I was with the allowing you to live here and now. Why I have even been with the giving you opportunity to kill me or why I was even with the letting you find who I was in first place." Val coughed out the words and looked at Cass with a scowl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 am

Cass slowly began to remove her arm from Valkoinen's throat as she wanted the girl to talk to her "I want you to tell me everything." Cass said before letting out a scream and rolling off of Valkoinen with her hands over her face. Cass rolled along the ground trying to regain her vision as Valkoinen's thumb temporarily stunned her leaving the sniper completely defenseless before the white death. "I'm going to kill you and avenge my comrades." Cass shouted out as her mind reverted back to wanting to kill Valkoinen.

Last edited by 407 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 am

valkoinen rolled away and stood up quickly, bending over and heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She looked coldly at Cass. "Pleased to be... hah... telling me which you are with the wanting. Am I with the telling you everything or are you with the killing me? Pleased to be remembering, dead men are with the telling no tales... hah... hah...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 am

Cass got to her knees and stared at Valkoinen with one eye as her other eye still hurt "Don't you mock me." Cass yelled out as she charged at Valkoinen again "This i'm going to make sure you tell me everything before i kill you." Cass yelled out as she was in a rage at the moment and Valkoinen's comments were not helping calm her down. "I'm going to make you suffer for each of my dead comrades." Cass continued to yell out as she tried to tackle Valkoinen back down to the jungle floor.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next