Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Settling Debts

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Settling Debts - Page 4 Empty Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 am

"I am with the assuring you that I am with the always being serious." Valkoinen said with a scowl. This time as Cass charged, Valkoinen was ready and not going to fall for the same trick a second time. She dove out of the way and rolled, trying to get some distance between the enraged girl. When she rolled up, she lunged for the knife, hoping to grab it and spring to her feet, She pulled the blade up her face and stared at Cass. "You should be with the thanking me for sparing you instead of being with the having desire to be with comrades"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 am

Cass's eyes widened as Valkoinen dodged her charge and Cass had to catch herself as she almost fell to the jungle floor after missing Valkoinen. Cass quickly turned around to see that Valkoinen had the knife in her hand "Why should i be thanking you? My life was ruined that day. Everything i knew and loved was taken away from me." Cass said as glared at Valkoinen.

Cass began to circle her knife wielding opponent "So now what? Are you going to kill me and leave me for dead in the middle of this jungle or are you going to explain to me why you lead me here?" Cass said as she watched Valkoinen carefully "I mean you must have some sort of plan other than having me strip down and calling you a better sniper." Cass said as she reached up and wiped a tear from her eye as she began to calm down a little.

Last edited by 407 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 am

Valkoinen watched her as the two circled like leopardesses. She had the advantage because Cass had gotten angry. "You would be with the rather me having killed you instead. You were with the being Black Widow. I was with the being able to choose one of squad to live. I would with the naturally be choosing a comrade. You were not with the dying on that day, you were with the being born anew. This is why you should be with the thanking me." She said as she remained circling, content to explain herself and keep a firm grip on her knife while making sure Cass didn't try something.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 am

"I am not your comrade." Cass said as she continued to circle Valkoinen "You killed all my comrades and now i am nothing but a soldier on the run. Also i haven't gone by the name of black widow in years." Cass said as she moved slowly closer to Valkoinen while making sure she kept her eyes on the knife.

"You may have surprised me here but i won't just do whatever you want me too." Cass said as she lunged at Valkoinen and tried to wrestle the knife out of the girls hands.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:33 am

Valkoinen frowned at Cass' words. It seemed as if she just simply did not understand what Valkoinen had done for her. Or maybe it was the Finn who was misguided for trying to accomplish anything other than being a mad dog. What was she trying to accomplish anyway? Valkoinen's body tensed when Cass went for the knife. She tried to lung forward so she could jam it into Cass' side before her hand was grabbed. "Your commander was with the one ordering death of squad." Valkoinen growled out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:53 am

As Cass reached for the knife she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her side right before feeling liquid drip onto her leg. Cass immediately looked down to see the blade imbedded in her side and her blood dripping onto the ground "Looks like you finally finished the job." Cass would say as she would stagger backwards with her hands over the knife wound.

Cass looked at Valkoinen with an almost peaceful look on her face as she fell to her knees. Cass vision began to blur as she bleed before Valkoinen "So, now what are you going to do?" Cass said with a smile on her face as she felt herself continue to bleed onto the jugle floor.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 am

Valkoinen watched Cass slip to the ground. She held a cold look in her eyes as Cass smiled up at her. She pulled the knife up and looked at the blood before flicking it off the knife and throwing it into the ground next to her. As Cass clutched the wound, Val turned around. She then looked at Cass. "Dasvidanya, comrade." She said and then turned to walk away, disappearing into the jungle. But Valkoinen did not go where her things were. Instead, she walked to the opposite side of the clearing.

From there, she knelt down and grabbed some supplies out of basket. She then turned and looked through the foliage to see if Cass had passed out from the pain or blood. She would wait until then and then come back and begin to diligently treat Cass' wounds, patching her up with gauze and medical supplies she had brought. Once that was taken care of, she began setting up a camp. She made a fire and put Cass on a sleeping back. Then she began cooking food. Some snake she had caught earlier that she had been curing in salt. She wondered if Cass would make it as the day began to dwindle and fade into night.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 am

Cass was still looking at Valkoinen when the girl just walked away, leaving Cass to die "I always thought death would hurt more." Cass would say before passing out from the blood loss. As Cass lay on the ground with her blood spilling out of her she had a smile on her face even as she slowly began to die.

However it seemed that Valkoinen had other plans for her as while Cass was unconscious the girl patched her up and placed her into a bed. Several hours later Cass would begin to awake thanks to the smell of food and a extreme pain in her side "Where am I?" Cass would say as she looked around in a confused manner "Am i dead?" Cass would say before trying to sit up only to lay back down as her side exploded in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 am

Valkoinen was near Cass when she woke. As she sat up, Valkoinen looked down at her. She pushed her grim face in front of Cass and gave her a gentle shove to keep her on her back. Valkoinen was still completely naked but didn't seem to have any issues. "Nyet." She said. "I was with the saving your life two times now." Valkoinen then closed her eyes. "Three times." She said, adding the time when they first met in the jungle when Valkoinen opted not to kill the woman and lead her here.

But suddenly Valkoinen's dark grimace turned into a bright and cheerful smil.e "Pleased to be enjoying mealtime now!?" She chirped with her bright squeaky voice. "I am with the hoping you are liking snake, Caaaaaaasssssss...." She said elongating the word as she hopped up and shuffled off to the fire where the food was being cooked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:47 am

Cass was surprised to see Valkoinen standing above her and saying that she saved her life "Why do you keep saving me?" Cass ahd to ask as she swore that she saw Valkoinen leave her to die after she was stabbed. However Cass was completely taken back when she saw Valkoinen's smile "I have eaten worse than snake. Have you ever had an MRE?" Cass said as she slowly sat up.

Cass slowly limped her way over to the fire as she had calmed down alot from before and she knew that even if she tried to run away or fight Valkoinen right now she would die. "I thought you left me to die after you stabbed me." Cass said as she sat down next to Valkoinen.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next