Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Settling Debts

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Settling Debts - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Valkoinen watched carefully as the explosion went off. She needed to keep an eye on the girl as she pulled up her gun to examine the explosion. Valkoinen then carefully watched from her position. She watched as Cass ran away and grinned. Now that Valkoinen was back behind Cass, she could begin to move her to the spot where she intended to have a final confrontation.

She watched, however, as Cass went to ground and waited patiently. She was pretty sure that she could out wait the woman. Maybe she should? She went silent and patiently stayed still, watching Cass' position. She'd wait for at least an hour or two before trying to make her next move if Cass didn't move first.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Cass waited patiently in her spot as she watched and waited for anything to move in the jungle. However after an hour and a half Cass began to make a move. Cass immediately stood up and began to sprint back the way she came hoping to catch her hunter off guard. As Cass ran she would take out her last grenade and toss it where she was just hidden before taking cover behind a tree.

Cass would try to calm herself as the explosion went off and she immediately took out her rifle and began to scan the surrounding area "I know your out there and i will find and kill you." Cass said to herself as she tried her hardest to find Valkoinen in the jungle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:38 am

Valkoinen waited patiently staring at the spot where Cass went to ground. She didn't mind waiting for as long as she had to. She was surprised, however, that it only took an hour and a half before Cass moved. When she finally stood up, Val was surprised to see her running in her direction. When she pulled out her grenade, her eyes widened and she threw her head down to keep from being blinded. When the flash was clear, Valkoinen pulled up her rifle. She scanned it through the iron sight herself and when she caught sight of Cass, she pulled the trigger on her bolt action. Once again, she wasn't aiming for the girl's head. Her goal, at the moment, wasn't to kill the woman. Instead, she looked to fire a bullet right at the girl's scope and ruin it beyond repair.

If she could manage that, she'd pull herself up and swing her AK around and began laying down a bit of suppressing fire to make Cass backpedal. Valkoinen had put up a large wall of extremely thick vegetation in the path she hoped to drive Cass towards. If she could push Cass back against it, she wondered what the girl would do when pinned against a rock and a hard place. The thought was quite thrilling to the White Death.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:06 am

Cass was still looking for Valkoinen when the scope on her rifle just exploded and a piece of shrapnel cut her cheek "Son of a bitch." Cass said out loud as she recoiled against the tree "I can't hide from this girl." Cass said before bullets began to fly by her from Valkoinen's AK. Cass immediately began to fall back from the hail of bullets until her back hit the large amount of vegetation. "Damn it, She has me cornered." Cass said to herself as she tried to think of a way to save herself and get to Valkoinen.

Cass immediately took a desperate move. After taking a deep breath Cass pointed her rifle in the direction of all the gun fire and she took a shot. Cass took a very risky shot in the dark and if it failed Cass's believed that this was it for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:32 am

Valkoinen was setting a moderate spray with her AK as she slowly stalked forward. She had her keen eyes focused on the girl as she backed the girl towards the wall she had set up. All she had to do was h her and she could bring this little hunt to the final confrontation. But what she wasn't expecting was for Cass to fire off a blind shot. The bullet rang through and nicked her in the side of the head, causing the superficial wound to begin bleeding profusely as blood gushed down the side of her face. She narrowed her eyes and calmly pursued the girl, firing off rounds to keep the girl pinned until she made her way to her last small little set up she had put in the forest.

She reloaded the AK and attached it to a small mechanism that was designed to fire bust shots sporadically in Cass' direction. She then left her post and made her way around Cass' position until she was behind the girl and on the opposite side of the thick jungle vines and brush. She'd erected the wall earlier to pin Cass down and pulled away the wall, leaving only the thick hanging vines. She then threw her hands forward and tried to pull her knife against Cass' neck and pull her through the vines into a large open clearing that fit perfectly into the jungle. Now it was finally time to show Cass her face as she hoped to pull Cass sown to the ground and straddle the girl with her knife still against Cass' throat, AK fire echoing in the distance until there was a familiar click of an empty mag.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 am

Cass took the shot but it seemed like her desperate ploy failed as the bullet fire still shot towards her in rapid succession "It looks like this is it." Cass said to herself as she lowered her arm. However, as she did something inside of her refused to give up and she slowly raised the gun again "No, i can't go out like this. If i am going to die, i am going to take this bitch with me." Cass said as she brought the gun up to fire again.

However, as Cass was about to fire her next shot she felt the clod edge of a blade against her throat "Clever girl." Cass managed to say before she was pulled backwards before being pinned to the ground. "So, your the bitch that has been hunting me." Cass said as she glared up at Valkoinen "I'm going to kill you for what you did to my squad." Cass said as she didn't even care that Valkoinen had a knife to her throat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 am

Valkoinen stared into Cass' eyes as she spoke, pushing her face close to Cass' so that their noses were almost touching, the knife pressed hard against Cass' neck and threatening to sever flesh. Val's bloody head dripping down on Cass' face. "Nyet!" She said sharply. "Pleased to be with the listening to me very carefully, cajnik. I am with the knowing who you are, Black Widow. But you should be with the knowing who I am. I am with the being Belaya Smert, White Death. And you are with the being alive solely because I am with the having mercy on your poor, pathetic soul. Pleased to be with the understanding this much. You will be with the acknowledging that I am with the being superior sniper to you. Tch!"

Valkoinen never broke eye contact while her squeaky voice coldly spoke. "When you are with the acknowledging these facts, then we will be getting to the matter of your fallen comrades." "And while you are with the being at it, pleased to be dropping all guns, weapons, knives. Pleased to be tossing them out of reach. Also pleased to be remembering that I am with the having your life in my hands still. If you are with the making one wrong move then you will be with the having death before you will even be with the realizing it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 am

Cass still glared out at Valkoinen as she told her what to do "I will admit nothing." Cass said as she desperately tried to think of a way out of her current situation. "I will have vengeance for my comrades." Cass said even as she felt the knife bite into her neck slightly causing her to bleed.

However after a few seconds Cass couldn't figure a way out of Valkoinen's grip and she submitted to the girl "Fine i admit over a better sniper. Now get off me." Cass said as she wanted to take the knife on her throat and shove it into Valkoinen's stomach before twisting it. Once Valkoinen would get off of her however, Cass would toss her sniper to the side followed by her handgun and lastly she reached down towards her boot and tossed a knife out of her reach. "There i am out of weapons." Cass would say as she glared at Valkoinen.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:58 am

When Cass admitted tat Valkoinen was a better Sniper, Valkoinen's lips twitched ever so slightly, though a smile barely formed. "There is difference between you and I." She began again as she stood up and carefully kept an eye on Cass as she tossed her weapons, pulling out her Makarov pistol and pointing it at Cass. "It is with the having difference between being lap dog like you and with the being hunting dog like me. You are not with the being cut out for this. This is with the being life. Now you are with the understanding, yes?" She pointed the gun at Cass and nodded her head. "Pleased to be marching to center of clearing. Then you will be with the removing of clothes." All of them." She said and narrowed her eyes.

She made sure that Cass was moving towards the center of the clearing before she moved towards Cass' weapons. She kicked the knife into the jungle and then took the guns and emptied the bullets, throwing them into the jungle as well. Now, if Cass had any thoughts of retrieving them, all hope was surely gone.

"I was with the killing comrades." She said bluntly. "But it was with the being mission. I was with the having orders. Snipers are with the killing. Snipers are with the having orders. You should be with the understanding this. Besides. It is not with the being me who gave the order. It was with the being pathetic dog of a man you called kapitan." Val turned her head and spat on the ground. "You should be with the having sorrowful regret that he is not with the one who is here to be with the facing you, cajnik."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 am

Cass continued to glare at Valkoinen as she pointed the gun at her and forced her to the center of the clearing. When Valkoinen told her to strip Cass just looked at her and said "Your sick you know that." Cass said before stripping down to her bra and panties "I'm going to make you regret this." Cass said before taking off her undergarments.

Cass's body was covered in sweat from all the running she was doing a few moments ago. However, Valkoinen would notice a few scars on Cass's naked body that looked like they were from bullet wounds. Cass glared at Valkoinen as she insulted her "Why don't you put the gun down before talking shit." Cass said as her anger was through the roof as she stared down Valkoinen. "Why don't you come over here and i will show you who is the top dog." Cass said as she motioned for Valkoinen to come over and fight her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next