Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A Foxy Match against a Purple-hair Pervert
by Ragdoll_Jobbers Today at 12:18 am

» Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match
by wrestleryu Today at 12:18 am

» Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers)
by tehbohemian Today at 12:16 am

» When It Rains
by LtLukas Today at 12:14 am

» Return of the Paragon (For Maxy)
by Maxy Today at 12:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 21 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, Kelsea, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, LtLukas, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Val, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Settling Debts

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina on Wed May 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Valkoinen felt that it was hard to get rid of her aggressive personality. She also knew it was something she needed to try and let go of. When Cass pressed back, she instinctually wanted to redouble her efforts but after a moment of pushing, she relaxed her body and let Cass take back over. She knew in this area that she had no clue what she was doing. She groaned as Cass kissed her. Her pale cheeks flushed red.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu May 02, 2013 2:38 am

Cass felt Valkoinen's resistance but she smiled when it suddenly disappeared. Cass soon began to take control as she tried to roll Valkoinen onto her back so she could get on top of the girl. Cass would then try to push a finger into Valkoinen's pussy so she could start to finger the girl. Cass would then use her other hand to massage Valkoinen's small chest. "Just relax and let me show you a world of pleasure." Cass said as she started to finger Valkoinen.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Valkoinen let Cass roll herself on top of her. She let her eyes flutter as her cheeks flushed. When she felt the finger slide into her pussy, Her mouth opened and her lips quivered. "D-Da...." She whispered as she felt small gasps emit from her throat. "P-Pleased to be with the s-showing me... c-comrade..." She shut her eyes and let her body relax as it was filled with gentle pleasure. Valkoinen turned her head and let the sensations roll over her. "Rodstvennuyu dushu..." She murmured in Russian.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Mon May 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Cass heard Valkoinen's cute gasps and Cass couldn't help but want to hear more from the girl. Cass pressed her finger deeper into Valkoinen and Cass's lips soon began to kiss and suck on Valkoinen's neck. "I don;t want to just show you. I want you to experience the greatest feeling you will probably ever feel." Cass said as her free hand moved to Valkoinen's ass to give it a squeeze while she slowly began to move her finger in and out of Valkoinen's sex.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 am

Valkoinen bit her teeth as she felt Cass' touch. She'd really never felt anything so... soft in her left. So... pleasing. But even as her body began to betray her and she slowly wettened in Cass' touch, Valkoinen didn't give Cass a lot of vocal cues. She only breathed heavily through her nose. "P-Pleased to be with the showing me...." Valkoinen said as she let out a soft gasp as her hand came up and rested against Cass' ashoulders.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Cass smiled as Valkoinen let out her cute gasps. "Oh, don't worry i will show you everything i know." Cass said as she leaned down to nibble on Valkoinen's ear as she slowly speed up her fingers that were in Valkoinen's pussy. "Don't be shy, let me hear how you feel. There is no need to hold back." Cass whispered into Valkoinen's ear before giving it a lick.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Fri May 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Valkoinen shook her head as Cass increased her pace. Her juices were starting to flow and her hips bucked gently in time with Cass' fingering. When her ear was licked, Valkoinen et out a hot breath, that almost squeaked into a moan. "I am not with the being loud..." She huffed almost defiantly. "Y-You will not be with the making me moan like slutty virgin." She added her paradoxal metaphor defiantly.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Fri May 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Cass was surprised by Valkoinen's refusal to moan but all Cass could do was smile. "I think i will take that as a challenge." Cass whispered into Valkoinen's ear as her thumb would start to rub against Valkoinen's clit. "Come on just one little moan. It would let me know you are enjoying my touch." Cass said as she nibbled on Valkoinen's earlobe.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Fri May 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Valkoinen grunted at Cass' words. If Cass was going to have a challenge in this, then so was Valkoinen. "You are with the never going to be able to be with the defeating me!" She spat defiantly as she let out a lusty gasp. The Finn pulled up her hand and felt the bandages on Cass' side. She then eased her hand down Cass' body until she let her fingers glide along Cass' ass cheek. Her fingers then dug in to the plump area roughly, as she bit down hard on her own cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat May 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Cass let out a small grunt of pain and discomfort as Valkoinen touched her bandaged wound but Cass fought through the pain as she continued her attack on Valkoinen's sex as Cass wanted to hear the girls moans. Cass couldn't help but let out a moan herself as Valkoinen roughly grabbed her ass and started to squeeze and massage it.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top