by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Settling Debts

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Settling Debts - Page 9 Empty Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Valkoinen furrowed her brow. "We are with the being comrades. We are with the being kindred spirits." She stated flatly. "I have been with the deciding this and you are with the have to doing everything you can do to be with the understanding and accepting it. I am with the demanding it. You are with the being mine, after all." She said.

Valkoinen let Cass push her chin the way she was supposed to and let the girl take her as she liked, feeling the kiss on the lips and blushing from it. She kept her eyes open as Cass kissed her, feeling the soft lips and the light touch, her body suddenly beginning to heat up.

Suddenly she pulled away and turned her head. "I am with the supposing that it is with the feeling... not so bad." She decided and turned her head back to continue kissing Cass.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 am

Cass kissed Valkoinen with a fiery passion as she closed her eyes and tried to enjoy the moment. Cass had to admit for someone she hated at the beginning of yesterday she was rapidly beginning to fall almost in love with Valkoinen for some unknown reason. MAybe it was the thought that getting close to her would give Cass more chances to beat Valkoinen or maybe Cass thought she could melt the girls cold heart, or maybe it was that Cass just wanted to feel like someone wanted to be with her again.

Cass let out a sigh as Valkoinen broke the kiss but she couldn't but smile at Valkoinen's words "Shut up and kiss me." was all Cass said as she grabbed Valkoinen's chin again and pulled her back into the kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Valkoinen's eyes widened at Cass' words. Was she really defying her master with such bold talk? But before she could even protest, she felt the wet tongue slide back effortlessly into her mouth. She let out a groan and pushed her hands up against Cass' shoulders, about to try and roughly shove her off when suddenly she let them slide back sown to her sides and gave her body up to Cass. It did feel... good? Her body was starting to feel weird, tingly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 am

Cass felt Valkoinen try to push her away but Cass refused to stop kissing Valkoinen. Cass soon felt Valkoinen stop resisting her and she wrapped her arm around Valkoinen to pull her into a hug while making sure her breasts poked into Valkoinen's. Cass knew that she would regret this later but at the moment she just wanted to lay here and kiss and cuddle with Valkoinen and she didn't want this moment to end.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Valkoinen was confused by what was beginning to manifest inside of her. Her body was starting to feel... warm... and when Cass pressed her large chest into Valkoinen's, the Finn could feel the weight and the stiff nipples poking into her own. She would have clenched her jaw if not for the tongue that invaded her mouth. She still considered it but was unable to when her mouth involuntarily began to let out soft squeaks of pleasure. Still, as much as she was beginning to succumb to Cass, her arms rigidly remained at her side and her body was still fairly stiff.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Cass heard Valkoinen's soft moans of pleasure and they just made Cass want to hear more of them as the sounded cute coming from the usual cold girl. Soon one of Cass hands moved down Valkoinen's back and towards her crotch as Cass was going to make Valkoinen feel something she had probably never felt before. Cass would pull Valkoinen close to her with her other arm as she continued to kiss Valkoinen right before her fingers pressed against Valkoinen's crotch. Cass's fingers would rub against Valkoinen's pussy as her Cass's tongue explored Valkoinen's mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 am

Valkoinen's tongue was pushed around by Cass' when the two kissed. She then felt Cass hand begin to trickle down her body and let otu another soft moan. When she felt Cass' hand gently touch her pussy and then push in, she let out a soft gasp and her hand shot up nd she grabbed the wrist tightly, holding Cass' hand in place. She turned her head and broke the kiss, her face a scowl and her cheeks flushed deeply.

"I am not with the letting you..." She growled out but then shut her eyes. Her hand faltered and dropped to her side. 'I... have... been with the... wanting you... " She gasped out and thrust her hips gently against Cass' finger. "I am not with the desiring to admit..." She huffed as she felt tears well up in her eyes from even the gentle probing. "But... I have been with the searching for you... I am with the wanting to ... not be ... assassin... any longer..." She panted through a moan. "I was with the needing... kindred ... spirit... to be with the... melting... frozen heart..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 am

Cass was taken back when Valkoinen grabbed her wrist to stop her from probing her sex. "I have to admit that even though i tired to kill you, you have grown on me and i want to be with you to." Cass said as she leaned in and kissed Valkoinen's neck lightly while her fingers poked at Valkoinen's sex. "I will stay with you and you won't have to be an assassin any more. From now on i will watch your back and you will watch mine."

Cass never would have thought she would be saying these things to Valkoinen but right now everything just felt right and she never wanted to leave this cold girl who was finally starting to warm up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Valkoinen blinked away the tears as Cass spoke. She let go of Cass' hand and let it drop to the side. She just stared at Cass and whens he was finished, continued to stare. "Be with the going on with it." Val said in a cold tone. "You are with the being mine...." She added. "We are with the being comrades..." Val then closed her eyes. "Sisters in arms. Soldiers. Da..." She said and pushed her lips up to sloppily kiss at Cass lips. She was very bad at it but she tried her best to passionately kiss her lover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Cass wasn't as disappointed when Valkoinen broke the kiss this time because she knew that her new lover wasn't going anywhere. "Yes we are comrades." Cass said before she felt Valkoinen begin to sloppily kiss her. Cass just let Valkoinen begin to take control even if the girl didn't know what she was doing Cass didn't mind teaching her. As the two Kissed Cass pressed herself firmly against Valkoinen and began to take control of the kiss so that she could try to show Valkoinen the right way to do it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next