Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Help Wanted

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Help Wanted - Page 4 Empty Re: Help Wanted

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Mamouru let out a sigh through a smile and bowed his head to Cassie. There was no sense in arguing with her when she put her mind to something. Though, she wasn't being particularly stubborn. She was being reasonably diplomatic by Cassie's standards. "Of course." He said with a nod. "If that is what you wish. I think any extra information would certainly be helpful. The more knowledge, the better." He then turned and looked at Adrian.

"Why don't you come to the film room with us so we can get started? There's no time to waste, really." He added and slipped behind both girls to try and usher them into the building proper and to the back of the large complex.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Adrian chuckled nervously as she was put on the spot. "Well I don't have that kind of information on me," she said "the full roster profiles are suppossed to be really secret and stuff so I can't really carry it around, specially since I wasn't really expecting to meet anyone, just a little walk without crutches and head back home. But I can still come along and try to help figure things out if you want!" The cosplayer offered

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:13 am

Cassie looked confused. "But... we've got the video. You can watch it with us and help me prepare and stuff. I won't make you roll with me, but Mamouru can be my partner and you can coach me."

She looked at Mamouru again to see if that made sense, and then back to Adrian. She wasn't sure what to make of the taller girl. She seemed... squirrely. Hesitant. Like she was all talk and could never commit to something when the time came. She'd probably never smooth things over with Taylor, and while it was a big disappointment, Cassie always knew that was probably the case. She sighed.

"Ready? Does that sound okay? We'd love to have your help if you want to, although..." She looked back and forth between the two, and continued in a lower, more serious voice. "I don't want anyone at ringside with me for the match. I want to do it myself. I need to be able to hold my own, and the only way I can really do that is if I have to... you know, rely on myself. Is that okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm

"I know that! I just meant the secret information that I could potentially get but don't have on me!" Adrian clarified, knowing that if she was serious about getting into managing or even just returning at all she couldn't look so hesitant to actually follow through with her claims. But Cassie's request was really odd. "Um... isn't half the point of having a manager to have someone else out there with you?" She asked, "Even if you don't actually use us at all, it's still a really good idea to have at least some presence out there."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

"No, that's a valet. That's what my mom was, and she wasn't a manager. I guess a manager can be a valet too." Cassie said, putting a hand to her chin. "Anyway, I want to do it myself. I don't want to feel like if things get really bad that I'll still be okay. Taylor told me the only way to really give everything in a fight is if you have to. I think maybe if I learn the knack for it, I can have someone ringside and still fight the same way. Right?"

Cassie nodded to herself. It all made sense. Anyway, time was wasting! "Let's go watch masky girl do... things." Actually, once she thought about what the girl had done, she wasn't as enthusiastic about it. It couldn't be pleasant. Maybe it was a misunderstanding or something, certainly she wouldn't try to do crazy things with her in the ring. Cassie wouldn't stand for it!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 am

Mamouru smiled at the two as they had their little conversation. His ear twitched a little when Cassie spoke about her mother. She was a valet? Mamouru suddenly felt his cheeks getting hot so he covered his mouth and cleared his throat. "My mother was both. She was at ringside for most of her client's matches as well as doing all of the booking and paperwork that most managers take care of. Either way, I am willing to serve Cassie-san in whatever capacity she desires." He then grinned a little bit. "Though, I would preferred not to be called a valet if you ever want me down at ringside."

She turned and slid his hands out to guide both of them forward. "The film room is this way. I am sure we can gleam quite a bit from the films and anythign else we have to discuss can be done int here."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:53 am

"Awww, you'd make a great Valet!" Adrian teased, wrapping an arm over Mamouru's shoulder "You could unbutton your shirt to distract the the ref!" She suggested as she followed him to the filming room. "Cassie, got any other ideas how we can improve his valet capabilities?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 am

Mamouru was surprised at Adrian's contact and enthusiasm but gave a dry look at the girl's words. "I would do what I must." He said. If it meant stripping down, he wasn't above it but he was pretty sure it might be as distracting to Cassie as it would be to any other girl. Maybe even more so. A lot of the girls fancied other girls and probably wouldn't care to look at Mamouru's body even if he had a decent one. Still, he thought it was a bit amusing and decided to go with it. "Yes, Cassie-san. If I were to accompany you to the ring, what would you have me do?" He asked with a teasing grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 am

Cassie looked back and forth between Adrian, and opened her mouth to say something but then just closed it again. She gave Mamouru a look.

"Shut up." She said, and walked ahead to the film room.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Adrian couldn't help but laugh as Cassie told her to shut up, the look on her face would so be worth having her arm torn off for. "Come on, let's get to watching the tapes. I trust you have both matches?" The cosplayer asked as she followed Cassie in "Oh! Who brought popcorn?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4