by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Help Wanted

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Help Wanted - Page 3 Empty Re: Help Wanted

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 pm

"Well for starters she's only had the two matches so far with different things happening, making it really hard to place a pattern on her style and skills if you don't know enough about her. Which you don't!" Adrian said in an accusatory tone. "She seems to have a bone to pick with Cassie, got in an altercation with Akashi: don't you think there's a little more going on here than you think there is? Hmmmmmm?" Adrian asked of Mamouru, still trying to place where she knew him from. Maybe he was just the definition of a jackass who thought he was too cool for school and that was setting off something within the cosplayer, or maybe they were just fighting over territory. "What's your reason then, mister? I'm trying to help my friends while I can't do much else. You're just feeding your ambitions."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Mamouru furrowed his brow at Adrian's words. He stepped between her and Cassie. He was a fair bit taller than Adrian and looked down at her, ready to take her on in this little skirmish. "Those two matches tell me quite a bit. Her vendetta isn't just with Cassie-san. She's already put a girl in the hospital. She's a loose cannon. She wants to HURT people. She's dangerous. Chances are she would do anything she could if it meant inflicting pain or seriously injuring a girl. THAT is what Cassie-san needs to know. I bet she's a coward too. She hides behind a mask and I seriously doubt she could handle her own medicine."

Mamouru clenched his fists. "My ambition!?" His voice grew a little louder but he let out a sigh and calmed himself. "For one, we share the same ambition. If she succeeds, then I succeed. But that doesn't mean that if I succeed that she does. Don't you think I understand that much? For two... You're her friend?" Mamouru glanced back to make sure that Cassie couldn't see his face and then smiled wickedly at Adrian. "What do you think I am? I am friends with her as well. I can't recall seeing you at any of our gatherings though... Anytime we've gone out for dinner or drinks. Or just hung about. Or the times that I didn't see you working with her in the gym..."

"You must have a very casual definition of the word, Kytes-san."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm

"Really? Then why didn't she take the opportunity when she had it?" Adrian asked "There was plenty of time to just jump her there and then when she went to leave. She certainly doesn't have problems with the rules any other time so why just leave it at the verbal? She hurt someone her first night sure: but since then she's been pretty much on the downer, even if she did win her second match." the cosplayer pointed out, if this Dark Angel was every bit a loose cannon as Mamouru implied then she wouldn't have just settled for trying to take the wind out of Cassie's sails vocally.

God I wish my leg was healed so I could kick this asshole in the dick Adrian seethed, but when he leveled that condecending tone, that's where she remembered him from. Her own smile creaking on her face "Really, at least I can stay true to the friend part. When was the last time you saw Cecilia?" Gotcha now motherfucker... she thought to herself, and the best part of it was that Mamouru didn't even know she was at that birthday party because she was wearing a mask for it, and was enough to see the one guy that wasn't Clyde basically eye up everyone. "The only reason a girl like Cassie would spend any time with someone like you would be because you're her manager and as such she has to restrain herself from kicking you in the dick. So forgive me if I start thinking your claims of friendship aren't really all that."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

"She wants to make a point. Because she's clearly off her rocker and thinks she has something to prove. The fact that she is deranged is all Cassie-san needs to know." That was all the convincing Mamouru was going to try aith Adrian. As far as he was concerned they could go around in circles for ever and the cosplayer was now trying to stir up some other things and Mamouru wondered just what her game was.

Mamouru scoffed at the mention of Cecilia. "It's been a few months. We both decided to end things mutually because it just wasn't working out." He said simply. it was true. After a while they had grown bored of each other. Mamouru was surprised it happened with Cecilia but then again, part of him wasn't that surprised. "Cecilia and Cassie-san aren't even on the same level. Cecilia was my girlfriend, Cassie-san is not. We're friends, good friends, and to compare the two is ridiculous!" Mamouru said waving his hand in front of him.

Mamouru furrowed his brow. "It's a shame that you're crippled up right now, I'd love to kick your ass myself. Cheats and all..." Mamouru said leaning close to Adrian so he could so he could whisper to her. "You don't know what cheating really is." He said, narrowing his eyes and looking at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am

Cassie shrank into the background while Mamouru and Adrian exchanged words. She was really uncomfortable and didn't know what to do, she didn't want them to fight but she didn't want to speak up and make things worse. Why couldn't any of her friends get along?

The two appeared to be fast approaching a fist fight, but it was Adrian's remarks about Cassie having to put up with Mamouru, and Mamouru's goading in response, that put Cassie over the edge.

She had to jump to do it, but she gave Mamouru a sharp slap upside his head, and then shoved him aside to get between the two. She pointed her finger in Adrian's face and spoke sternly.

"Mamouru is my friend. I thought maybe you were my friend too, but you're not acting like it!" She turned to Mamouru. "And you're supposed to be my manager, but you aren't acting very professional! You're not supposed to pick fights with girls, you're supposed to get me to fight them!"

She huffed, and put her hands on her hips. She felt very short standing between the two tall manager/wrestlers, but she didn't let her vertical handicap trip her up. "You don't really seem serious about wanting to be my manager if you show up and try to start a fight with everybody. What does Cecelia have to do with anything? You're just trying to be mean." She said to Adrian in a quieter tone. She frowned and looked Adrian in the eye for a moment. "The only person I know who's dumb enough to try to start a fight with an injured leg is Taylor." She looked blankly at her for a moment longer, and then turned to Mamouru.

She looked up into his eyes. "I want you to apologize to Adrian." She said, her voice much softer, but insistent.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 am

Mamouru only let out a soft grunt when Cassie smacked him. Honestly if that was going to be the worst of it, then he got off pretty lucky. He didn't try to stop himself when Cassie shoved. When she was in this kind of mode, she certainly meant business. He just watched with a smug look at Cassie took it to Adrian, setting the girl straight. But he instantly frowned when she came back at him. Well, he had expected it from her anyway. He let out a quick sigh and then turned and looked at Adrian, bowing deeply.

"Please forgive me, Kytes-san. It was rude of me to be so antagonistic. I know you must be especially restless with such idle hands. I know you were only looking out for Cassie." He said smiling. "But as you can see, she is quite a capable woman." He said as he lifted himself up to a standing position and nodded to Cassie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Adrian had balled her hand into a fist, she didn't know what real cheating was? Well now that he had dropped down to her height he could find out where a powerful back hand to the balls fell on the cheating spectrum. And his tone of voice was totally justifying it, if it hadn't been for Cassie jumping up between the two and slapping Mam in the face to break it up.

Her face quickly fell to the ground, ashamed that she had gotten so worked up over this, and was just looking for ways to stick it to Mamouru, not thinking about why she was talking to them in the first place. "Sorry Cassie..." she said sadly "I guess I'm just really trying to think of things I can actually do now... but that doesn't excuse my actions..." She said to the petite Canadian, loud enough for Mam to hear so she didn't have to apologize directly to him. "Yeah Cassie's awesome."

Last edited by 3727 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Cassie looked Adrian in the eyes, folded her arms, and tapped her foot impatiently, quietly demanding that Adrian return the apology. She cleared her throat to cue her. She wasn't going to budge.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Adrian winced when Cassie cleared her throat, it seems the normally cheerful jujitsu master was not going to let this slide. "Sorry for trying to muscle in on your territory and acting like a jerkface." She said sadly, hoping that was enough to persuade the two of them to leave it at that.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Cassie nodded her approval and beamed at Adrian. "That's better!" She announced cheerfully.

"Now... I know you're injured right now, and maybe you're going a little crazy. So... I know someone who's gone through the same thing..." She said, the look on her face was enough to tell her who she meant. "You should maybe talk to her."

She turned back to Mamouru and poked him in the ribs with her index fingers. "So, Mamouru, do you think maybe Adrian could help us prepare? She has more experience than us, in the ring, I mean, and if she is a filthy cheater, maybe she can help me get ready for masky-girl." She said hopefully. Really she cared less about the match than she did about Mamouru and Adrian. And Taylor. She just wanted everyone to be happy together.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next