Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 2 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:42 am

"Ragamuffin?" Serenity repeated, incapable of stifling a laugh. "Real imp? You could just call me a bitch, you know." She continued to apply pressure to Fran's waist with her little kawaii legs, hoping to weaken the religious girl and gain enough of an advantage to pin her down and secure her victory. "Besides, we are fighting in pudding. It would be improper if I didn't use it in any way I could. In fact..."

She paused, considering her next course of action. The momentum certainly seemed to be on her side—for the time being, of course; despite her best efforts, the pudding certainly made her scissors hold more difficult to apply, and Fran could very well slip away and regain the advantage just as quickly as Serenity had—and she had free reign to do as she wished, even if that might upset her opponent. She felt bad about it, but they were foes, after all.

Picking up another blob of pudding with one hand, Serenity grabbed the collar of her opponent's long-sleeved shirt with the other. "Uh, sorry about this, Fran...I don't mean to offend you, or anything...but all's fair in love and war, right?"

With that, she shoved the handful of pudding down the front of the other girl's shirt, letting it spill across Fran's chest and stomach. Serenity stopped short of rubbing it in—she didn't want to send her opponent into an indignant fury by actively groping her—but hoped that the cold pudding would have a powerful effect upon making contact with Fran's bare skin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 2 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:08 am

Fran gasped audibly at Serenity's potty mouth. "Gasp! I would.. I would never use such crass language! You shouldn't either!" She said as she squirmed but Serenity's looming threat made the naive girl pause. "In fact?" Fran had just cleared enough pudding out of her eyes to see Serenity coming at her with a big glob of the stuff and her bright eyes widened as Serenity tugged at her shirt.

"N-No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!" She shivered out as she knew what was coming. Instead of grabbing at Serenity's arms, whens he felt her shirt tugged, she covered her eyes to hide the blush on her face.

"Eeeeeeeeeeee!" She shrieked. "M-Must endure... temptation! M-must not allow... this succubus to tempt me with her lurid ways!" She said as she flailed.

Fran couldn't take any more and she opened her eyes and reached to grab at Serenity's arm that was in her shirt, trying to grab hold of it tightly with both hands and yank it out of her shirt. "D-Devil!" She cried out and tried to lean back and pull with all her might and yank on Serenity's arm and pull it so that it it felt like Fran was trying to yank the arm out of the socket. She very may well have been trying in that instant!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:28 am

Serenity could see her opponent's cheeks flush as she shoved the pudding down the girl's shirt. She smiled, admiring the girl's cute, pudding-covered features. Fran started shrieking something about enduring temptation and lurid ways and a succubus. To Serenity, it sounded as if she might have been quoting directly from the Bible—Not that I would recognize the verse if she did, she admitted to herself. I never really paid much attention in Sunday school.

It did occur to Serenity, though, that the girl wasn't simply reacting to the temperature or consistency of the pudding which was now spilled across her boobs and stomach, but was actively fighting an entirely different beast—it might have been lust, or attraction, or even arousal, but it certainly seemed to be sexual to Serenity, and that made her blush, as well. Maybe she could get Fran to lighten up, after all—and maybe even convince her to lose those heavy, ugly clothes which were spoiling the view of what must have been a pretty stellar body.

Those thoughts were banished from her head as Fran called her a devil and began violently yanking on her arm. "O-ow!" Serenity squeaked, as Fran twisted her arm. She felt something pop up near her shoulder, and immediately removed her arm from inside of Fran's shirt, struggling to free it from the religious girl's grasp so that she could ensure that it was not yanked free from its socket. "Th-that hurts! Oh, that hurts a lot!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Fran was panting as she tugged hard on Serenity's arm. She had not heard the pop but Serenity's cries of pain were heard and Fran tried to pull her knees up enough to shove Serenity back intot he goop. Fran wanted to roll away as well and she sat up on her hands and knees and adjusted her top, still blushing as she looked down.

"H-Haaah.... She pantd and patted her chest. before looking at Serenity. "S-Sorry!" She exclaimed. "I.. know.. I shouldn't have let up... but..." Fran bit her lower lip. "Oh Lord!" She cried. "How do I over come this challenge!?" She beckoned with her head raised.

She then turned back and looked at Serenity. "But... you are consumed with lustful thoughts!" Fran said and pointed at Serenity. "I must do whatever it takes to exorcise those devils that control you!" Fran then pushed back forward to try and slide back towards Serenity at a fast pace so she could crash her head into the girl and put her back down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 am

Serenity felt the arm pop back into place—with any luck, that would mean there would be no serious injury to it, which was great. What was not great was the terrible, searing pain that Serenity was in. Okay, maybe she didn't break my arm, the bikini-clad girl admitted to herself, but I'm still gonna make her suffer for that. And I know just how I'll do it.

Serenity was getting shakily to her knees just as Fran came sliding at her again. Caught off-guard, Serenity could make no attempt at dodging the attack, and could only lower her head as her opponent came crashing into her. The collision sent Serenity spinning across the pool of pudding, only coming to a stop as she splashed into a corner. "Ugh..." she groaned, gingerly getting up. That last slide had covered her in the cold pudding from head to toe. "Oh, she's going to get it, now."

She looked over to Fran and smirked. "Lustful thoughts? Devils controlling me? You haven't seen anything yet. I'm going to win this, and you better be ready to be humiliated!" With that, Serenity lunged for her opponent, her hands grabbing at Fran's waist. If she could, Serenity would grab the other girl's pants and attempt to yank them off, partially disrobing the other girl and adding to her embarrassment.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Fran smashed into Serenity and sent her flying. Fran sat up on her knees and smiled proudly at herself for managing to put together a nice string of offense against the blasphemous girl. Still, there was the matter of this girl's lusty thoughts and Fran wasn't exactly sure how to take care of that. Fran closed her eyes and lifted up her finger as she was about to begin to recite a rather inspirational bible verse when Serenity pushed back and tackled her to the ground.

Fran shrieked as she felt Serenity try and pull down her pants to reveal her tight boy shorts. "Nooooo!" She said as she kicked and flailed, trying to shove her feet into Serenity's chest. "You can't take my chastity!" Fran said as she reached out and tried to grab Serenity's hair and yank her upward so she was away from her bottom half. She needed to keep her from pulling down her pants any more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Serenity flashed a toothy smile as she saw the tight little boy shorts which Fran was wearing beneath her outfit. "Oh, what's the matter? These are some cute little undies you have on here." She felt a sharp pain in her breasts as Fran's feet slapped against them. "Hey! Stop that! I'm not taking your chastity, I'm just taking your pants!" She continued working on the pants, trying to pull them down past the girl's knees and, with any luck, off of her body entirely.

Unfortunately, her progress was halted when Fran got a hold of Serenity's hair and yanked her upwards. She tried to hold onto the pants, but the slickness of the pudding made her lose her grip, and she was dragged forward, her efforts only half fruitful.

"Ow!" Serenity yelped. "Stop pulling my hair! Do you know how much that hurts?" She tried to grab onto Fran's hair and retaliate by yanking it sharply upwards. "It hurts this much!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"That's what they all say!" Fran yelled out when Serenity tried to explain herself. First they go for your pants and then the next thing you know, you've been corrupted by Satan! She knew better. This girl really WAS a succubus. "EIeeeeee!" Fran shrieked when her hair was pulled as well. "It hurts! It hurts!" She exclaimed but her brow furrowed. This girl was really tough and really mean! Fran panted desperately as she tried to figure out what to do.

She was safe from being completely stripped for now, but with her pants around her knees, there wasn't much she could do to maneuver herself. Serenity also had a tight grip on her hair as the two cuties rolled around int he mucky pudding like an olden day catfight. The fans cheered thoroughly!

"G-Get off me... you vile... creature!" Fran growled out. 'Y-Your heart is full of sin!" She threw her slippery knees forward to try and drive them into Serenity's stomach. Maybe that would get the sinful girl off her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 am

Serenity grunted as she and Fran struggled to gain the advantage, hands buried in each other's hair. She hadn't been successfully in stripping her opponent's pants completely off of her, but had gotten them down around her knees—something that would surely embarrass the religious girl. The cheers of the crowd told Serenity that they were enjoying the action occurring within that pool of pudding.

"Full of sin?" Serenity repeated. She had had just about as much of this girl's bullshit as she could take. Seriously, it would make me feel better if she just came out and called me a bitch, Serenity thought. She was about to say something when Fran's knees hit her squarely in the gut.

"Fuck!" Serenity wheezed, as she let go of Fran's hair and slipped back against the side of the pool, her hands clutching her wounded stomach. "You really...want to do this the hard way? 'Cause we can...d-do this the hard way. Would've been nice to keep this civil, though." She began cooking up plans for what she would do to Fran—once she recovered her strength, of course.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 pm

"NAUGHTY!" Fran yelled as she pulled away and got to her knees. She covered her ears and shook her head. "You have a potty mouth!" She shouted back. She ran her hands through her tangled hair, panting as well as she looked at Serenity and blushed. She looked down at her pants and bit her lower lip. "E-Eeep! My modesty!" She exclaimed as she flopped onto her back and tried to pull her pants back on. She looked at Serenity while her body wriggled and shivered. She felt the goopey pudding getting everywhere on her body and it made her blush.

"I have been civil!" She added as she got her pants back on. "You are the one who has hedonistic and lusty thoughts! I am only trying to do the Lord's work and banish them! You should be pure, Serenity! Not a lusty succubus! We are children in God's eyes and should behave that way!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next