by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity Empty Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 am

Ring: A pool filled with chocolate pudding
Victory: Via pinfall

Serenity had spent the better part of an hour the night before trying to pick out suitable entrance music for her very first match in AFW. Perhaps she should have picked it out beforehand, but Serenity was, if nothing else, a true procrastinator. She had given little thought to developing her technique or the persona of Serenity South before signing up for the Kawaii Division—she had simply chosen the name and taken the plunge.

Ultimately, she walked out that night to the tune of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1GsouRE530:2zjdad7d]"My Little Girl,"[/url:2zjdad7d] by Stephan Altman. She had heard it used in a commercial three weeks prior, and thought that the relatively obscure song choice fit an entirely unknown wrestler, such as herself. She wore an orange bikini with white polka dots which she had picked out for precisely this occasion—a wet and messy match. She ducked between the ropes and into the ring, which was taken up entirely by a pool filled with thick chocolate pudding.

The sticky foodstuff consumed her feet and ankles, making a squelching noise as she sank into it. It was cool and slimy, but Serenity found herself curiously enjoying the sensation, and took a moment to test her mobility. She could move her legs, sure, but the pudding pulled her down, and her reaction time was severely reduced. It's not like I'm the only one who'll be handicapped by this stuff, she thought. So will my opponent, whoever she may be...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 am

Fran sat in her dressing room calmly and quietly before the match. Her hands were pressed together and she had her head bowed. It was her first match and she was praying as hard as she could. Her family wasn't exactly happy with Fran's career choice. Fran, herself, had plenty of doubts about it. She knew that she was entering a strange place and doing strange things but part of that was the reason she joined in the first place. She had seen such new and fantastic people when she watched the AFW.

After she was finished, she stood up and made her way to the entrance ramp. "Mission" by Chris Cornell began to play and she stepped out. She looked as the crowd pleasantly cheered. Her eyes were wide as she was witness to the thousands of people who had came to see her!

Fran then marched towards the ring and looked at the chocolate pudding filled ring. Fran's eyes widened as she stepped into the goop and looked down at it. "Very messy. Very very messy." She muttered to herself. She then took off her cap and cloak, leaving herself clad in a tight fitting long sleeve shirt and pants. She then looked up and looked over at her cute opponent. Fran bowed and stepped forward. "Greetings! My name is Fran!" She chirped. "May our match be blessed. I am looking forward to seeing why God brought me to you." Fran then wagged her finger at Serenity. "Though it could be because you are so scantily dressed. "Naughty naughty. God abhors immodesty!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

Serenity watched as her opponent made her way down the entrance ramp. As she understood it, this girl—who, for someone about to take part in a wet and messy match, was very modest in her choice of attire—was a rookie, as well, which made her more confident about her chances for victory. Still, the match only lasted as long as it took one wrestler to pin the other, so there was little room for error, here.

The girl seemed to be enjoying herself as she stepped into the ring. Serenity waited expectantly to see what she wore beneath her cap and cloak—the girl was cute, and Serenity certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of her—but was thoroughly disappointed when she revealed a shirt and pants. She...can't be serious, Serenity said to herself, raising an eyebrow.

The girl seemed nice enough, greeting Serenity quite formally and wishing for the match to be—blessed. "Why God brought me to you...?" She can't be serious, Serenity repeated. I mean, I thought a—loose interpretation of religion was sort of an unspoken requirement to be involved in a league as, uh, blasphemous as AFW.

She shrugged her shoulders as the girl—Fran, she said her name was—suggested that God may disapprove of her bikini. "I—guess so. To be honest," Serenity began to admit, "I didn't really factor in what God might think of my attire when I was putting it on. Did you?" She paused, somewhat awkwardly. "Oh, hey, my name's Serenity. Nice to meet you."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 am

Fran tilted her head as she looked at Serenity. She spoke in a way that Fran had sort of expected. She knew coming here would be quite a test for her, especially when it came to her faith. But she could never be perturbed by the words of another. She gave a friendly nod to Serenity when she spoke. "Yes, of course." She said simply. "All of my decisions are made with the Lord guiding my hand. A blessed life is a happy and bountiful life! This I hope I can teach everyone I meet!"

Fran took a deep breath and stepped back to her corner. "Serenity. That is a nice name. Odd that you would chose to fight given such a pleasing and pleasant moniker. God bless you!"

Fran stretched her arms as the bell rang. Fran then rolled her shoulders and skipped forward only to lose traction and fall onto her butt a few feet forward and sliding. She let out an embarrassed chuckle and blushed. "Clumsy clumsy!" Fran looked up and smiled at Serenity. "Please be careful, Miss Serenity! It's quite slippery!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 am

Serenity nodded as Fran spoke about her great faith in God. "Yeah, I can understand that," she replied. "My family is Catholic, so I sort of understand the sentiment...yeah..." This is so awkward, she thought, with some frustration. I never thought I'd be discussing religion in a ring filled with chocolate pudding. I guess some things just can't be anticipated.

When Fran mentioned her name, Serenity found an opportunity to change the topic. "Oh, thank you. It's actually not my real name—I chose it when I came to AFW. I didn't really like my name, at least not for when I'm wrestling, so I decided to try a new one, just for a change." She backed up into her corner, stepping carefully, trying to dig the soles of her bare feet into the plastic coating beneath the pudding, so as to gain some sort of traction. Her efforts met with mixed success, as she had to grope for the ropes more than once as she waited for the bell to ring.

When it did, she advanced slowly, tentatively making her way towards the center of the ring. Her opponent was not so cautious, and ended up skidding through the pudding on her butt. "Oh, I'll be careful," Serenity said. "But, as long as you're down there, let's get started!" With that, she threw herself at Fran, trying to gain the superior position and force her opponent into the cool, slimy pudding.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 am

Fran wished she could have chatted with the girl about her beliefs. But the match was no time for chit chat and the proselytizer was trying to be as serious as she could. Fran was going by her middle name as well which was short for Francis so she also understood those concerns. She was called Alissa by her parents and most everyone outside of the AFW.

Being on her butt, feeling the moist pudding soak into her pants really put the damper on any other thoughts though. Her tiny body shivered and suddenly she thought that maybe it wasn't a good idea to enter into a pudding match with her prosthesis. That thought she shoved away. She did everything with it already. What would some pudding add?

A word could not escape her, however, when Serenity flopped on top of her and pinned her down.

"A-Ack!" She squealed as she was forced into the brown goop, her back and hair getting slathered in it. With Serenity's weight on her, she had no choice but to stay but her arm went up and she gave a shove to try and get Serenity off her. "H-Hey now!" She gasped, blushing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 am

At last, the brief discussion on the topic of religion had been set aside—I guess it could have gotten a lot more awkward, Serenity admitted to herself, had it gone on much longer—and the two girls were getting down to the business of wrestling. Serenity's attempt to tackle Fran was completely successful, and she attempted to pin her opponent's shoulders down in the thick goop.

Unfortunately, as she shifted her weight atop the religious girl, Serenity got a crash course in just how treacherous pudding could be as the medium for a wet and messy match. Fran's shove might not have dislodged her in a standard match, but, all things factoring in, it was more than sufficient to send Serenity slipping and sliding through the pudding, face-first.

It was her turn to feel the moist pudding soak through her clothing—but she, unlike Fran, wore only a bikini, and could feel the cool, wet touch of the pudding against the naked flesh of her breasts. The sensation sent shivers down her spine, and, as the temperature of her chest fell, her nipples tingled and began to harden. Serenity blushed, embarrassed, and held an arm across her chest.

"Th-this pudding is so weird..." she grumbled. Tentatively, she licked some from her lips. "It does taste good, though."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 am

Fran was also surprised when her shove sent Serenity sliding off. She sat up and blinked and looked at the girl. She smiled and then shook her head, waving a finger at Serenety. "You are being punished for your naughty, naughty behavior." Fran admonished. She then slid forward on there hands and knees and pushed off, sending her body flying at Serenetiy's.

"Weeeee!" She squealed, still very childish in nature to some degree as she flopped towards Serenity and tried to maneuver herself so she could land on top of her. A diffiuclt prospect in the goopy pudding, but she still tried. Her face, however, was flushed red. Serenity's bodily changes had not gone unnoticed by Fran and she was thankful that she had not opted for such risque attire as well. Though, her body, while insulated, felt a little heavier because of the thick pudding clinging to her modest outfit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm

"Punished?" Serenity repeated, blushing as she realized her attempt to hide the change the cool pudding had caused. "I-I don't think so. I'm just getting started, and, by the time I'm done, you'll wish you never—oof!" Air escaped from her lungs as Fran came crashing into her. Now it was her turn to be on her back, pressed into the thick chocolate pudding by her opponent.

It seemed to her that this could very well be the way the match would go—the two girls were very closely matched physically, and the pudding all but eliminated either wrestler's ability to secure a dominant position for any significant period of time. Soon, both Serenity and Fran would be thickly coated in the stuff, and by that time it would be difficult to even hold on to one's opponent, let alone attempt to pin her.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this match going on for a while, Serenity admitted to herself. Her only wish was that Fran would ditch the modest clothing—the match wasn't supposed to be erotic, she knew, but how was it fair that she was baring her body and Fran was not? The match would be much more pleasurable, Serenity thought, if they could meet each other body to body—bare skin to bare skin.

She might have tried stripping another opponent. But something told her that Fran would not enjoy that, and as much as she wanted to get as good a view of her opponent as her opponent had of her, she figured that the religious girl would not like that one bit, and Serenity could not, in good conscience, put her own wants and needs ahead of Fran's.

Instead, she wrapped her legs around Fran's waist, attempting to use all the strength that those little kawaii limbs possessed to throw the other girl onto her side. If that didn't work, Serenity would close her hand around a glob of pudding and shove it in Fran's face, trying to distract her opponent and, in doing so, make her escape from beneath her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Fran had to admit that she was having a good time in this match. Rolling around with her fellow kawaii in the messy but delicious pudding. She had a good advantage now, being on top of Serenity but wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. She lifted up her arms to try and push down Serenity and pin her down, knowing she needed to do that to get a win. Once she won, she thought, she would look forward to having a nice long chat with Serenity about God's role in the cutie's life. However, Fran suddenly felt the girl's legs coil around her and gasped as she struggled, trying to break free by pushing at Serenity's hips.

But all that did was give the sneaky kawaii a chance to smear pudding in Fran's face, globbing the choclate goop in her face and eyes. "Nyaaaah!" Fran cried out. as she brought her hands up and tried to get the goop off her eyes, flailing as Serenity was able to muscle Fran to the side with her legs. "Y-You're a ... ragamuffin!" Fran squeaked out as she whined in her helpless state. "I'm s-starting to think that you're a real imp!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next