by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 3 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 am

Serenity rolled her eyes when her opponent once again mentioned her foul language. "Potty mouth? Come on! It's not too hard to just call someone a bitch. All of us big girls say it—why can't you?" Carefully, Serenity got herself to her feet, staring down her opponent. "Okay, look, I'll be perfectly honest: I cannot imagine how a prude like you ended up in this league. Isn't sex sort of the point of these matches?"

She sighed. "Anyway, why don't you get up, and we'll see which of us is stronger." Serenity would raise her hands, offering Fran a test of strength, if the girl wanted to get to her feet and engage her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 3 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:26 am

"Lalalalala!" Fran chimed out as Serenity said bitch again. "Q-Quit spoiling my virgin ears!" She demanded with a huff. She stood up as well when Serenity did. Fran then sighed. "You aren't a bad girl..." She admitted. "Just... misguided!" She raised her finger hopefully." She then blushed as her mouth dropped. "N-No! Good Heavens no! H-How could you say it was about s... seh... s.. About that!?" Fran huffed. "This is a literal manifestation of the battle between good and evil! I was guided here to cleanse this den of iniquity in the name of the Lord!" Fran took a stance and pointed at Serenity. "And I will start with you and you shall thank me for it!" Fran then rushed at Serenity, her feet slipping a bit but she managed to maintain her balance enough to try and shove Serenity to the pudding soaked mat with her outstretched hands as she slid toward the naughty girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:28 am

“A manifestation of the battle between good and evil?” Serenity repeated, a little dumbfounded. “Alright, seriously, this doesn’️t make an ounce of sense. Why don’️t you start speaking English, huh?”

Though she was hoping for Fran to accept her offer of a test of strength, she was surprised when the religious girl charged her, ramming Serenity and causing her to lose her balance. As she did, however, she grabbed on to Fran’️s shoulders, trying to bring her down into the pudding, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 am

Fran grunted as she slid and crashed into Serenity. She couldn't control herself and was easily pulled back down intot he goop. She tried to keep on top of Serenity though, Shaking her silver locks as she tried to push her hand into a spot onto Serenity's body that wouldn't be sinful. A very difficult prospect, she concluded. Though,s he decided on the stomach and tried to push herself up to flop fully against Serenity's body and push down her shoulders.

"I could say it in Latin!" She said with a wide grin as she looked down at Serenity with a surprisingly wide4 grin and big eyes. "But the message is the same in any language. I just hope you receive it so that you may lead a more fulfilling life as you walk with God"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:10 am

Serenity rolled her eyes. “Of course you could say it in Latin,” she grumbled, having figured that the girl could probably speak that dumb, dead language. “But the question is: why in the world would you want to? Besides, I think my life is pretty fulfilling already. God and I don’️t have any issues, or at least none that He’️s brought up with me.”

Suddenly, however, Serenity wasn’️t really in the mood to make any more little snarky comments, as she found her opponent putting her full weight on top of her, pinning Serenity’️s shoulders down. If she wasn’️t careful, this match could be ending very, very soon. The ref moved in to begin the count. “One…”

You’️re not going to get me that easily, Serenity thought. She needed to escape quickly, and she thought she knew just what might get Fran off of her. She wrapped her arms around the religious girl’️s midsection, resting her hands on her rear end. Then, hopefully before Fran could stop her, Serenity leaned upwards and tried to plant a kiss on her unsuspecting opponent’️s lips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 am

"Ahh.. Ahh..." Fran stuttered. "God has sent ME to point them out!" She said blushing. This Serenity girl definitely seemed to be at peace with things but her extra naughty behavior was just something that Fran couldn't wrap her head around. it definitely didn't go with her word! Her ear twitched, however, when she heard the ref shout one. Her eyes widened. Was she really going to win!?

But she felt Serenity's hands go downward and cup her ass. That made her shriek and start to wriggle but She shut her eyes. Endure! Endure! She thought before suddenly, while her eyes were closed, something wet and soft pressed against her lips. Her eyes widened and screwed inward to see Serenity kissing her. Her cheeks flushed and she practically threw herself off the girl, landing and crawling away as far as she could in her awkward clamour. One hand covered her crotch while the other three appendages scooted with all their hurried might in the slippery goop. "M-My virgin body has been soiled!" She gasped. "M-My maidenhead! I hope it's still in tact! I... ahhh... I'm chaste!" I'm chaste!" She fretted falling on her side and trying to flip over onto her butt so she could scooch backwards away from Serenity.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 am

Serenity laughed as the one little kiss caused the religious girl to flip out, scrabbling through the pudding in a desperate attempt to escape Serenity. Serenity, however, was not keen on letting her opponent get away. "Oh, shut up. You're fine," she said. "As a matter of fact, you should consider yourself lucky. People tell me I'm a very good kisser—you have the potential to be, too, if you worked at it."

Serenity got to her knees, giving chase to Fran, though her progress through the thick chocolate pudding was slow. "Come back here!" she growled. "I've still got to pin you to win this match. Then maybe I won't make you kiss me again!" She chuckled, puckering her lips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 am

"Arrrgh!" Fran cried out. "L-Lecherous! N-Naughty! V-Vile!" She said and forced her tongue out of her mouth to wipe the taste of Serenity's lips off of her mouth as though that would help. She panted as she watched Serenity claw after her as well. Her heart pounded and she shook her head violently as Serenity said she could be a good kisser too. "N-No! You'll never taint me you succubus!" She said and gasped as her small chest heaved.

The words Serenity said suddenly clicked in her mind. "Ahhh... If I beat you, then.. I'll make sure that you never kiss again!" She said and slid around to her knees and began to wade towards Serenity. She had a new focus and determination even if it was coated with shaky apprehension as she flopped forward on her hands and knees and eyed Serenity, almost circling towards the girl like they were two cats about to engage in a territorial tiff.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 am

“Never kiss again?” Serenity repeated, raising an eyebrow. This match was getting serious, as it seemed that no matter what Serenity tried to do to unnerve Fran, the religious girl would find some purpose to strengthen her resolve. “I’️d like to see you try. Come on, come get me.”

Slowly, Serenity crept closer to her opponent, continuing to circle. Adrenaline rushed through her veins, exciting her. Her lips curled back, revealing a row of pretty little white teeth. “It’️s time to finish you off. Once I win, I’️ll strip those ugly clothes right off of you, and let everyone here see you in nothing but your cute little underwear.” She raised her hands up, waiting for Fran to join the battle. “Come on! Right now!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:35 am

Fran was ready. Until Serenity said she would strip Fran. Then, as Serenity got to her knees, Fran threw herself wildly at Serenity, trying her best to lock fingers witht he girl. "N-No! You... I can't let you do that! M-My gloriously naked form must not be uncovered!" She turned her head, not realizing that would probably give Serenity the edge. "It is for God's eyes only..." She whispered. "Or... if I am ever taken as a bride!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next