by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 5 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 am

Serenity blushed as she felt Fran push up against her, their breasts gently pressing together as the religious girl laid down on top. She encircled the girl’️s waist with her arms, trying to draw Fran closer—trying, in some way, to convince her that, perhaps, what she considered “lusty” and “sinful” was not that bad at all.

Fran seemed intent, however, on convincing Serenity of the opposite. Slowly, she planted one loud kiss on Serenity’️s right cheek, then crossed over to the other side of her face and planted a similar kiss on the left cheek. For a moment, Serenity was at a loss for words. Then, slowly, she replied: “Alright…I get it. This…” She paused, leaning in to return the gesture, kissing first Fran’️s right cheek, then her left, making soft smacking noises for each. “…is how friends kiss. But this is how very special friends kiss.”

She leaned in again, but this time pressed her lips once again against Fran’️s. She tried to do it tenderly, meekly, trying to convince Fran to reciprocate.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 5 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 am

Fran was shaking as she kissed Serenity and when she was finished, couldn't help but lick her lips and taste some of the pudding smeared on the girl's face that collected on her soft lips. But, she really didn't know what to do next and found Serenity's voice a grateful respite from her sudden timidity. Fran let out a soft little beleaguered pant when Serenity kissed her back. She had to admit, though, that it was comforting. She was a child of God, her intentions were never to make enemies but to encourage her fellow brothers and sisters to enjoy the same fulfilling life she did. Of course, she wanted to be friends with Serenity. Maybe she had just been... taking the wrong approach?

"Y-y-yes..." Fran said in response to Serenity's understanding of how friends kissed. Her voice riddled with nervousness. "Spec-" She was cut off as Serenity's lips pressed against her own. She closed her mouth and shut her lips so to ward off any invading tongues. "nnnnnnnnnnnnnn...." She made a humming noise as if the lips would devour her for sinning so openly. But, no pain ever came. As the two were pressed together, Fran's lips slowly began to soften until the two were pressing lips daintily together. It was warm, and soft and made Fran forget about a lot of things. It was... nice. She even forgot that ,as she heaved small breaths that let small puffs of air out through her nose, the two girl's breasts mashed and mingled together as well.

She pulled away when she thought it was far too crass for a very special friend kiss and pushed herself up, looking down at Serenity with a soft smile. "That... wasn't... so bad..." She said, blushing deeply. "But..." She said, leaning in, almost flopping back down onto Serenity, hugging the girl tightly. "You get too carried away." She whispered. "I'm not so foolish to think your very special friend kisses wouldn't turn into something more if I let you have the chance to." She admitted, breathing softly near the girl's ear. Fran felt a million miles away right now. She barely registered that there was a match as she held onto Serenity.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 am

Serenity waited for Fran to break the kiss and start screaming at her. Despite her attempt at trying to make it palatable to the religious girl, she had not expected her to tolerate it for even one second. But something funny happened. Slowly but surely, Fran’️s tightly shut lips slowly relaxed, until the two girls were kissing each other very softly, but on equal terms. At the same time, their bodies mashed together, Serenity’️s naked flesh rubbing against Fran’️s pudding-soaked shirt.

When Fran proposed that what Serenity had called a “very special friends kiss” could turn into something more—presumably, one of the many things the girl still considered sinful or immoral—Serenity could not help but give a small, nervous smile, as she was still a little shocked by how friendly Fran had become. “I’️m not going to tell you that the thought hasn’️t crossed my mind,” Serenity admitted, “but you have your limits, Fran, and I respect them. It’️s just that…well, you get a nice glimpse of my body, and I’️d like some of the same from you. If you were in a bikini, or just your bra and panties, no one would see your private parts, and it wouldn’️t be sexual at all. And wouldn’️t it feel nice—flesh against flesh? Nothing sinful about having a little fun, so long as sex isn’️t involved, right?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 am

Fran's eyes widened at Serenity's words. "B-Bare skin... t-touching like that!" She threw her body upwards to try and peel herself off of Serenity only for the slippery pudding to loosen any balance she had, forcing her to flop head first into Serenity's petite bosom. "U-ughh..." She groaned and tried to shake her head, her face slipping and sliding as she smacked the ring on either side of Serenity in an effort to push herself off.

"nnnnnnn!" She squealed in protest. "I know we're very special friends!" She said in a gasp between efforts to get herself off Serenity. "B-but you still go too far! My .. my modesty! A-As very special friends, I have even MORE of a duty to show you the path of righteousness and ... and it starts with... with... c-covering your decency! For Heaven's sake!"

She spoke as she managed to fling herself backwards to a sitting position near Serenity. What could be seen of her cheeks through the chocolate was bright red and she stared at Serenity with mouth agape. "Y-You walk... a fine line between cordiality and salaciousness, Serenity! If it's the last thing I do, I'll save your soul!" Fran said, panting softly and pressing her fist against her chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:22 am

Serenity frowned as her opponent obviously didn’️t take her suggestion well. At least she wasn’️t as pissed off as she was earlier—she only flopped sort of ineffectually against Serenity, rather than attacking her—but it was still disappointing for the brunette, who had hoped that, as she believed she had softened up towards Fran’️s point of view, Fran might have softened up to hers.

“Look, I’️m glad you’️re willing to think of us as very special friends,” she said, smiling up at Fran, trying to butter her up. “And I respect everything you’️re saying. But, I’️ve got to say, you’️re looking at this the wrong way. I’️m not saying we get naked and…like, go down on each other, or anything. I’️m just saying you could show a little more skin without being any less decent. Didn’️t the ancient Israelites, and Greeks, and all those other peoples who lived in Biblical times show that much skin, or more, without being sinful?”

She sighed. “If you’️d like to try to save my soul, be my guest. But I’️d hope you could see that God might not always look at things in terms of black or white.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:51 am

Fran froze in horror at Serenity's words. "G-Go... " She couldn't even FINISH the words. Her mind boggled trying to even imagine the sinful deed. "Hah... hah..." She began to pant heavily. She could feel her artificial heart beating in her chest. Fran pushed herself up to a standing position, still leaning forward and pressing her hand against her chest. "G-Go...D-D-d...." She kept uttering. She shook her head, shivering at the thought. G-g-g..."

She began to take a step back and look at Serenity with fearful eyes. I think... I think... I think they wore robes!" She bleated out and then shut her eyes. "S-S-Serenity..." She said. "You haven't... d-d-done that before, have you!?" She said, staring at Serenity. "G-Go... Go... go... on.. down... go?" She muttered and gasped suddenly when her back touched the ropes, suddenly surprised and shocked, leaping a bit and shaking before she wobbled forward to keep from flopping over and flailing back down into the mucky pudding.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:25 am

Seeing her opponent become a stuttering wreck at the mere mention of “going down,” Serenity desperately tried to assuage Fran’️s worries, holding her hands up and making a frantic placating motion. “Fran! Fran! Come on! Fran!” she called out, as her opponent backed up against the far ropes and, in a stupor, flopped back down into the chocolate pudding. “I didn’️t mean anything by it! I was just using it as an example!”

Seeing how shocked the two simple words had left her opponent, Serenity slipped and slid over to her, trying to wrap her arms around Fran and get her head back into the game. “Fran, forget about it. I was just using it as an example. Come on, get back up. We can still have fun. If you can just get past that, I think you’️ll realize that my main point wasn’️t so bad…you can be proud of what God gave you and not be obsessed with sex.”

She was still going to try to get Fran to disrobe. If it didn’️t work, however, Serenity saw no other option than to take advantage of her opponent’️s frazzled state, securing the pin and the victory.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 am

Fran looked up at Serenity as she came over. She shook her head when Serenity had her arms around her again. "F-Fun?" She said and smiled weakly."I.. like fun..." She said. "But not too much." She added and looked at Serenity, her hands weakly wrapping around her 'very special friend.'

"Before we continue..." Fran said, indicating with a heavy sigh, that she was ready to get back into the match. "Please... answer my question." She said and looked at Serenity, hoping that the girl was still pure and innocent and just had corrupting thoughts running through her head. She wasn't sure if Serenity had already gone to the dark side. That would just make the religious girl extra hard to save Serenity's wretched soul!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:32 am

“I like having fun, too,” Serenity said, with a little laugh. “And, yes, for me, sometimes fun means doing some things that you would probably be uncomfortable with. But I can have fun without doing those things. I know that if I want to have fun with you, right now, I’️m going to have to back off a little. And I’️m okay with that.”

She stiffened, however, when Fran insisted that she answer her question. What could she say? “I…have never done anything…quite like that,” she said, her face flushing. She was not necessarily lying, though she was omitting quite a bit of information. She did not want to make Fran any more nervous than she already was. “I can’️t tell you that I’️m as pure as you are, though. But I guess you knew that. Now, before we get back to the match…is there any way we can compromise on our concepts of fun?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 am

Fran let out a deep sigh at Serenity's words. She felt relief. The girl was still pure, even if she all but admitted otherwise. She turned her head and looked away From Serenity suddenly The girl was really pushing things but Fran thought she had an idea. "This pudding is just like playing in mud or really getting dirty after a good days work. It's easy to pretend that it's just that. And if it were just that, then..."

Fran leaned backwards and pulled up her leg. She began to roll up her pant legs until her legs were exposed to her mid thigh. She then pulled up her shirt and wrapped it so it exposed her taut belly as she knotted it just under her perky chest. She blushed as she looked at erself. She really felt naked. but looked back up at Serenity. "That is the best I am willing to do. It just feels like I would be working on a farm. Really, Serenity." Fran said, waggling her finger at the girl. "You should not be so intoxicated by the pleasures of the flesh!" She turned. "However... why don't we set aside your naughty thoughts for now and I'll make this proposal. If you beat me, then I promise we can enjoy a day together on the beach. Where your sort of outfit is appropriate. I'll even let you..." Fran bit her lip. "I'll let you pick out a swimsuit for me." She then was quick to bring up her finger. "But... if I beat you, then you have to come to church with me for ayt least a month! Every Sunday!" She beamed. "And then afterwards, you won't WANT to leave!" The prospect was quite thrilling to the silver haired girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next