by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 8 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 am

Serenity, meanwhile, was a little surprised by her opponent’️s frantic, almost scared response to the kiss. Even though it might have been initiated accidentally, it had not been any different from their first few kisses to Serenity. All of a sudden, she worried that her licking Fran’️s lips during the last one might have significantly changed the game, and that fact made her feel a little disappointed, as she had very much enjoyed kissing Fran, even if she wasn’️t able to go any farther than a simple closed-lips kiss.

She had no idea what to think when Fran’️s mouth opened and the religious girl’️s tongue pressed against her lips. Hadn’️t that been what so offended Fran when Serenity had done it not a minute ago? A little concerned, and worried that Fran would be angry with her if the kiss continued, Serenity helped Fran get off of her, pushing the religious girl into the pudding so that they laid side by side, facing each other.

“Are…you okay?” Serenity asked, tentatively. “You seem a little flustered. I mean…you weren’️t quite so flustered when we were kissing like that a couple of minutes ago. I don’️t want you to feel like I’️m trying to do you wrong—beyond what I would need to do to win the match, I mean. I wouldn’️t disrespect you like that, not after we’️ve made amends…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity - Page 8 Empty Re: Pudding Match: Fran vs. Serenity

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 am

Fran was flopped onto her side and released, groaning and clutching her sides with one hand as she panted with the other. When Serenity spoke, Fran's eyes widened. She reached out to grab Serenity's shoulders and gave her a light shake. "I-I'm not a lust crazed demon! I'm pure and sweet and innocent! I'm not a deceiver or a trickster! Satan doesn't have his claws in me!" She gasped out in almost one breath. She then flopped onto her back as her petite chest heaved in the air. "T-This... this wrestling stuff is really hard!" She said between gasps. "I.. I didn't mean to... kiss you or that other thing you were just... and the squeezing." She shut her eyes. "I'm sorry!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am

“What?” Serenity said, tilting her head and giving Fran a funny look. All of a sudden, she seemed to be in some sort of religious panic—if she didn’️t know any better, Serenity might have thought that her opponent was having some sort of personal crisis of faith. “I didn’️t say you were, Fran. You just seemed a little out of sorts…you still seem a little out of sorts, to be honest.”

Serenity reached out and laid a hand on Fran’️s shoulder, rubbing it gently. “Don’️t sweat it. I liked it…I know it was accidental, but it’️s not like it wasn’️t enjoyable. I like kissing you. I sort of thought that you liked it, too, because, after those first couple of times…”

She trailed off, ultimately just leaving the thought hanging. She was wondering how Fran would react now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

Fran let out a deep sigh and looked at Serenity as she made physical contact. "I... uh..." Fran said blushing. "I... liked it!" She admitted and then shut her eyes. Even as she did, the ref slid into place and began to count. "One!" Fran's eyes shot open. "I just didn't want you to think that I would kiss you to catch you off guard!

"Two!"

Fran's words sped up as if she thought she could get in what she was trying to say before the three count. "veryspecialfriendskissessarejustthat. Haaaah VERY SPECIAL!" She shouted and threw herself up and wrapped her arms around Serenity so she wouldn't plop back down in the pudding. She looked in Serenity's eyes as her eyelids fluttered ever so slightly. Her cheeks were rosy and she looked off tot he side. "And Special things should never be used in a deceitful manner. They should never be used just for personal gain and I didn't want you to think that I would kiss you in a very special friend way just to win a match...That is not Christian at all!" She huffed in a soft breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 am

Serenity had hardly realized that a pin was a possibility until the ref girl started counting it out. And, just as soon as she did, Fran threw herself upwards, and any possible pin disappeared, at least for the time being. When Fran explained herself, Serenity couldn’️t help but smile, especially when Fran said that she did like the kisses which they had shared.

“The thought didn’️t even enter my mind,” Serenity said truthfully, getting to her knees and pulling Fran up to her knees, as well. “I knew that it was probably just an accident. Don’️t worry about it. I didn’️t think it was un-Christian…to be honest, I don’️t really understand what exactly would qualify as Christian and un-Christian, besides the obvious general stuff.” She laughed and looked at Fran fondly. “Maybe you could teach me about it when we go to church together…and I can teach you more about being very special friends when we go to the beach together. In a totally innocent way, I mean.”

Having said that, she slowly leaned closer to Fran, hoping to share another kiss with her, though giving the religious girl a chance to draw back if she didn’️t want to.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:58 am

"Ah... Ahhh...." Fran said as Serenity spoke. She was panting softly and barely had a word to speak when the girl was finished. She saw Serenity lean in for the kiss and her heart began to beat quickly. She leaned in as well and pressed her lips tightly against Serenity's lips. Her arms began to softly wrap around Serenity and she leaned backwards, letting them fall into the gloop.

Oh Heavenly Father.... She thought. How can this be... sin?

As she felt Serenity's warmth, she heard the referee slapping her hand into the pudding. Her ear twitched but she closed her eyes as her grip loosened. One arm slipped off Serenity's pudding covered body and Fran's lips buzzed softly against Serenity's as moan tried to escape. "nnnnn...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:21 am

Serenity was happy when she pressed her lips against Fran’️s, and felt the religious girl reciprocate the kiss. Then she was surprised when she felt the girl’️s arms wrap around her and pull them down into the pudding, with Serenity on top. All of a sudden, it seemed as if she would win the match, as Fran seemed to pin herself beneath Serenity.

“Mmm…” Serenity sighed, not wanting to disturb the moment, or do anything that might jeopardize her chance at victory. The ref girl slapped her hand once into the pudding, with the two girls still lip-locked, in a light embrace.

“One…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 am

Fran's hand slid up Serenity's back and her fingers slipped into Serenity's hair, leaving gooey traces of her trespass as the ref hit the second count. Fran could feel her heart pounding in her chest and her body begin to heat up in a way she couldn't fathom. Her mouth opened and she rested her bottom lip in between Serenity's while her top lip quivered gently, ever so slightly touching Serenity's top lips whenever her exhale finished and she sucked in an inhaling breath.

"I don't want to lose...." Fran said as she felt the Ref lift her hand for the third and final count. She closed her eyes as she felt the hand plop into the goop. "But I don't want to let go either..." She whispered. She felt safe and nurtured and yet, she knew there was something about all this that was dirty. "Just going to the beach with friends, once, is ok..." She said as she heard the clang of the bell.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 am

Serenity kept still until the ref girl slapped her hand down into the pudding for the third and final time. She kept waiting for Fran to get herself out of the situation that she had put herself into. If the religious girl had tried, Serenity would’️ve let her roll out of it—but, instead, they stayed there, lips locked together, until the pin was official, and the referee raised Serenity’️s hand in victory.

“Well,” she breathed, looking down at Fran with a thin smile. “I guess that’️s it, huh? Good match, Fran. When it was all said and done, I had a lot of fun.” She paused, biting her lip. “You remember the deal, though, right? One day at the beach together, and I get to choose the swimwear…and then we can go to church together, too.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

Fran panted as the match was over. Her stiff body relaxed, even with Serenity on top of it. She let out a deep sigh and looked up. "That's... it..." She said, almost sounding sad. But Serenity reminded her of their stipulations. Fran smiled. "I had fun... also." She said and smiled a little wider. But then, she turned her head and blushed. "I... I remember... Please don't be too bold with your selection though! A life without sin is a modest life!" She declared, even as her voice cracked. She felt herself breathing heavy before looking back up at Serenity. "And we'll have to make sure you have a nice dress for church!" Fran said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next