by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! What's Up, Doc!?

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:17 am

After all that rage filled ranting, Kelly got nothing out of Chesna, it was down right insulting to see that The Doctor didn't even care what she had to say. Her attitude and the look on her face felt like acid being poured on an opened wound. Chesna was reminding Kelly how much she hated to be dismissed so carelessly like that.

"I'm Lucky!? Oh Ho Ho... You've got some nerve, Doctor..."
Kelly would respond to Chesna with a half hearted laugh while clinching her fists tightly, keeping her gaze locked on the doctor, listening to the rest of her words before her last statement struck The Ghoul. Once again she felt like she was being dismissed like an unimportant nobody.

Kelly was done, she couldn't take anymore from Chesna. The Doctor needed to be taken down, this prompted The Ghoul to grab the syringe in her pocket before charging towards Chesna, attempting to jab the needle into the front of her left bicep and ram into the examination table while doing so.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 am

Chesna sighed at Kelly's words. "Not if I can help it." She answered. She had dulled her nerves magnificently today until these two yokles came in and ruined it with their loud words and existing.

Chesna barely resisted Kelly as she was slammed backwards. She let out a small 'oof' but didn't even make a sound when she was poked with the needle. She had poked herself in so many places over the years, she barely even remembered what it was like to feel the poke of a needled and that would be without all the drugs in her. She let out a hiss as Kelly was pushing the needle in and with her last bit of energy, shoved her hands down Kelly's scrubs and tried to start fingering her.

"Once I go out, finish yourself off and put f the sample in a dish and put it in cold storage, ok?" She said.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 am

Taking Chesna down seemed to be all to easy for Kelly as she managed to slam the doctor into the examination table and successfully poke her with the syringe that would knock her out momentarily, looking into the Doctor's eyes let out a hiss and grinning deviously at Chesna.

But what Kelly didn't expect was for The Doctor to retaliate in the manner that she did rather than trying to get away. Feeling Chesna's hands being shoved into her scrubs, getting into her panties before those fingers finally probed Kelly's sex, The Ghoul let out a startled gasp of arousing pleasure, which was something she refused to let Chesna get away with before she went unconsciousness. She couldn't get away with this, not this time.

"She really is a robotic nymphomaniac..." Thought Kelly as her eyes narrowed upon the Doctor, gritting down so tightly on her teeth to keep her mouth shut and hold back any moans of pleasure that she wanted to deny Chesna from hearing. Knowing the doctor had nothing under her dress, Kelly removed the needle from Chesna's arm and discarded it before taking her index and middle finger from her right hand and trying to ram it right into Chesna's sex, intending to probe the Doctor's pussy in a rather rough manner, try to jabbing her fingers forcefully into Chesna repeatedly.

"Hmmmnnnnn!.... You won't get shit out of me, you stupid doll. I'm not your fuck toy!" Kelly would let out before trying to take a hold of Chesna hand and remove it from her pants to stop the Doctor's sexual assault. If this worked, Kelly would attempt to lean forth and bite down on the side of Chesna's neck, sinking her teeth into her skin and sucking upon her flesh while her fingers would aggressively thrust in and out of Chesna's sex with every pulsating thrust of Kelly's hips against Chesna, attempting to ram the Doctor's lower back into the table while trying to work her over in a rough manner. Honestly not knowing that the doctor didn't feel things like other people.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 am

Chesna wasn't stopping just because Kelly was getting rough. In face, it turned Chesna on quite a bit. If she didn't have to worry about Kelly stabbing her with needles all the time, she'd be glad to have real sex with this woman, especially if she was going to be this rough! She continued to finger the girl as best as she could as Kelly's fingers went straight up into her pussy. The blonde was received with a flood of juices as Chesna came almost immediately.

Chesna's dull eyes, already heavy with sleep from the impending anesthesia, widened slightly as she was penetrated. "O-Oh!" She let out a quick, odd squeak. She was surprised and overjoyed by the fierceness and loved every second oof it. Each time Kelly stabbed Chesna, her pussy released like a faucet and soon there was a visible puddle of sex juices on the floor underneath her.

"Y-yes!" Chesna was panting and cried out each time she was stabbed, her voice cracking at the end just a bit to waver in tone and change to a higher pitch. "M-more. Give me more." She demanded in a flat voice and stood there quivering and cumming like a whore.

Chesna ignored Kelly's words as she was continually assaulted. Chesna put up a fight to keep her hand from being removed but not too much of one. But when she was bitten, Chesna's eyes widened and she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Ooooooh!"

That felt so... well, it just FELT. Pain, pleasure, any kind of feeling made Chesna tingle. Unfortunately Kelly's bit would effect another one of her conditions and Chesna's thin blood began to pour from the side of her neck. Her pussy sprayed juices out of it, shooting out of her like a veritable stream as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she slumped against Kelly, unconscious.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Seeing and hearing Chesna's reaction to her pussy being violated only made Kelly's glare towards the doctor turn more fierce as she felt a river of Chesna's juices pour over her two fingers after they plunged into the Doctor's sex. Despite this, Kelly couldn't help but actually find some enjoyment in the heavily aroused reaction she got out of Chesna, as the doctor made it very easy for her to tell that her methods were indeed working Chesna over, even though the last thing Kelly wanted to do was make Chesna feel good. Either way, she didn't care as long as she wasn't on the receiving end, she wasn't about to give Chesna the satisfaction of fucking her like she did last time.

"You really are a soulless whore..." Muttered Kelly as she glared into the eyes of Chesna while repeatedly stabbing her fingers into the Doctor's damp pussy that was leaking out heavily. Feeling her juices ooze out madly from her sex, hearing her cry out and beg for more. All this only made Kelly get more and more aggressive as she sought to not let The Doctor enjoy this by getting as rough and aggressive as possible. Although in truth, Kelly was doing quite the opposite and was only arousing Chesna even more, putting her into a rather hot, constant orgasm that actually managed to turn Kelly on a bit as she managed to fuck Chesna senseless, getting a sudden rush of power and dominance that had never felt before.

Still, as good as this was starting to be for her, Kelly wasn't about to just keeping violating Chesna so she could enjoy it. Kelly hated the doctor and wanted to make Chesna pay for violating her 40 days ago back at Alchemilla Hospital in Kyoto. This only spurred Kelly to get even more aggressive as she leaned in and bit down on Chesna's neck, earning a loud, final moan from the doctor who would reach a powerful climax right then and there.

"Hmmmmmmhnnn..." Cooed Kelly as she witnessed Chesna's final orgasm before watching her eyes roll back into her head, sending a sharp tingle up Kelly's spine as she saw the look on Chesna's face during her climax before she fell unconscious, slumping against The Ghoul. This sight only aroused Kelly even more as she managed to screw Chesna silly until she couldn't take any more and the sedatives took effect. Either way, the sight caused Kelly to grin slightly even tho her teeth were still sunk into Chesna's neck, which she would release upon tasting Chesna's blood.

"Pft. You aren't so tough. I bet the only reason you've been able to rape other girls here is because those whores let you have them, it's either that or you use stupid sedatives. In the end you're just a week, pathetic, soulless doll that anyone can take on... I'm not like the other whores that just lie down and take it unless it's from My One and Only, Mistress." Kelly would let out bitterly into Chesna's ear after spitting out some of Chesna's blood, holding the doctor firmly in her grasp as she spoke to her.

"Don't know I'm bothering to waste my breath with you when you probably can't even hear me... But you will... Soon..." Kelly would add before moving forward then dropping Chesna to let her slump down against the examination table before turning to look towards the door and walking outside. Kelly would then return just seconds later with a stretcher and body bag in her hands that she would lay down beside Chesna before lifting her up off the blood and cum stained floor, dragging her over to the side to plant her over the body bag, which Kelly would begin to fit Chesna into and proceed to zip up, sealing Chesna inside the body bag, leaving just a little big of the bag unzipped so that Chesna could breath. After that, Kelly would then hoist up and plant on onto the stretcher that she had brought, getting ready to ride off with Chesna.

What Kelly didn't know was that Clyde had began to stir back around and regain consciousness, although very slightly since he was still dazed from that beating Kelly gave him, in addition to a loss of blood as well thanks to Chesna. "D-Doc..." Clyde would let out weakly as he saw an unconscious Chesna being placed into a body bag and then hauled onto a stretcher by Kelly, who would spot Clyde and walk over towards him after she got Chesna on the stretcher.

"You just can't seem to stay down, can you? But honestly for once I'm actually glad you are because I have something for you to hear..." Kelly would say with a smug grin as she looked down at Clyde. "You WILL get me Sunderland's Title Contract within' 30 hours or else Dr. Matuschanskavasky will suffer and I mean Suffer. Way more than she's already going to endure once I leave this place with Sunderland's favorite doctor that she probably lets herself get screwed by when she comes to Tokyo. Alone. Without You." Muttered Kelly with a wide, malicious grin she spoke out to Clyde, who could only look up at Kelly with a weak glare.

"You have... Exactly 30 hours to get Sunderland to officially resign her title contract over to me or else the Doctor will pay. You let Sunderland know that. If you get me that contract before 6 p.m. tomorrow I will release the Doctor without any dealing any Permanent Damage to her. Remember... 30 hours..." Kelly would say before raising her foot to deliver a hard, swift stomp to Clyde's face to knock him out again, leaving the Texan on the floor while she put her surgical mask back on and wheeled Chesna out of the room that was littered with broken beakers, test tubes, blood, Chesna's cum, and one unconscious Clyde Gastin on the floor. The clock on the wall above reading 12:01 p.m.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 pm

In the Friction area of Tokyo after being scheduled for a match earlier in that day, Heather was relaxing at the small place she and Clyde chose to stay the night. She was of course quite surprised that he came with her, but learning of his reasoning being that he was going to visit the doctor she had preferred and recommended, it was clear and fine to her. However, the duration of time since he left to the current time was quite a bit longer than she suspected.

"..This is ridiculous..How long does it take to get a checkup.." Heather would say, reclining in a chair as she tapped her fingers, staring at the clock. The time it read was now 14:15, quite a lengthy time passing by since Clyde had left. Finally, Heather decided that she wasn't going to wait any longer. Either something serious had happened, or, as much as she denied it in her head, Clyde had gone somewhere other than the complex. Immediately she ruled out the second option and had it in her head that something went wrong and he was being kept there for medical reasons.

Stomping her foot slightly, she would get up off her chair and quickly exit the room, heading out of the building and into her car. Usually she would take the time to admire the fact that she owned the car she did, almost completely putting aside the fact that it was a gift, but right now, she wasted no time as she quickly got in, started it up, and took off.

It took her around 20 minutes to get to the complex, but as she did, she would park the car sloppily before quickly exiting, slamming, and locking the door, storming into the complex and towards the medical wing. "..I need Dr. Matu's office, examining room, whatever she's in, right now." Heather would say urgently to the secretary who would point her in the right direction, just as she did for Clyde.

Heather would storm down the hallways, throwing the door open as she got to the room, quite the sight there waiting for her. Traces of cum and blood lacing the floor, accompanied by the broken medical instruments, made for quite the disgusting sight and smell as Heather would cover her mouth a bit. "What...the hell..". Seconds later, she would find Clyde on the ground, unconscious. Her eyes would widen as she would quickly run over to him, kneeling beside him and lifting up his head. "Oh my God..Clyde wake up! What the hell happened?!" She would let out, violently shaking his body from her shock.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm

After being struck that one final time by Kelly, Clyde was put back back into a state of unconsciousness just after the maniacal blonde listed out her demands to Clyde along with the consequences if they were not met in time, which he honestly barely cared about, but Clyde wouldn't get a chance to say anything to Kelly before she put his lights out once again and would remain unconscious for a good two hours until Heather arrived and tried to wake him.

"A-Ahh... W-Whhaat??" Clyde would let out as his eyes slowly opened for a short moment before they shot open wide in response to Heather's violent shaking.

"H-Heather...!? H-Hey! S-Stop shakin' me so hard! My head's fuckin' killin' me!" Clyde would let out as he tried to grab Heather's wrists and calm her down to stop her shaking that was only making his throbbing head feel worse, before trying to sit himself up.

"Aww no..." Clyde would let as he rose himself up into a seated position, wincing slightly as he did so, rubbing his head aching head that was throbbing madly after taking that rough beating from Kelly and that metal tray, which Clyde would remember now as his eyes scanned the room for signs of Chesna and Kelly, realizing that both were gone.

"She took her... Kelly took The Doc..." Clyde would mutter to Heather as he revealed what had happened.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 pm

"Jesus Christ..Clyde" Heather would let out as Clyde would regain consciousness, opening his eyes. She would breathe out a long sigh of relief before suddenly Clyde would yell out for Chesna, sitting up quickly and scanning the room. "Huh?? Ah, where IS that doctor.." Heather would say, crossing her arms a bit as she stared at Clyde, watching as he would mutter out those words of worry.

"...'Aww No' What?? What happened??" Heather would let out, getting slightly fed up about not knowing exactly what went on. She would tap her fingers against her sleeved arm, waiting almost impatiently for Clyde to explain his worry before he finally did. As he revealed what happened to Chesna, Heather would freeze for a second before shaking her head.

"Wh...no that..that can't be true. She wouldn't be...that crazy..right?" Heather would say, shaking her head again before thinking about what she said. She remembered who they were talking about and she brought her hand up to her mouth again, realizing the heaviness of it all. It donned on her that this whole rivalry she has with Kelly, that she herself feels she started, has now brought the doctor into it, someone that she sees to have only helped them from the start, even if it was just her doing her job.

She felt gravely responsible for Chesna's kidnapping and didn't even want to think of what Kelly might possibly do to her just to get to Heather. Heather would, in a panic, grab Clyde by the shoulders, an extremely guilt-ridden look on her face. "Wh-wh-what..where the hell did she take her!?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 am

"Heather I saw her... Kelly had Chesna unconscious, she put the Doc in a body bag and placed her on a stretcher... Last thing I saw before she put me out... She took her. She said she was gon' do just that." Clyde would let out in response to Heather's words after he revealed that Kelly had kidnapped Chesna, hesitant to reveal Kelly's demands as he felt some should not be shared with Heather, but even Clyde felt that Heather had to know how bad things had gotten and how insane Kelly was at this point.

Before Clyde could explain he felt Heather grab his shoulders in a moment of panic and question him as to where Kelly had taken Chesna with a look so clearly full of guilt that even Clyde could see through. It was something Clyde didn't understand at all regarding Heather. He didn't know why she looked so guilty, it wasn't like she could have known Kelly was going to attack and kidnap Chesna.

"I don't know, Heather... I honestly don't know... She never said where... " Clyde would mutter to Heather before continuing. "Kelly said that we have until 6 o'clock tomorrow evening to surrender your title contract to her... She's going to keep Chesna until then and promised to mess up Chesna real bad if we don't surrender the contract in time..." Clyde would say to Heather as he revealed Kelly's insane plans to her before turning away to find his hat and get it back on, not at all caring about Chesna's well being.

"Kelly's crazy... But I'm sure she won't go too far..." Clyde would add carelessly before putting his cowboy hat back on.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 pm

"W-well...She had nothing to do with this why the hell did she take her??" Heather would let out, quite confused at the whole situation as she shook her head. She would grip Clyde's shoulders tightly, thinking of what to say to what was going on before he would continue.

"....Th....That's what this is about!? Like hell! I'm not gonna just let her go with doing this and award her for it with my contract." Heather would say as she watched Clyde turn and fish for his hat. "She..didn't give any hints or anything? Wh....Well what are we gonna do then?? This is ridiculous!" Heather would say as Clyde carelessly fitted his hat onto his head.

As Clyde said what he did afterwards, as if cleaning his hands of the whole thing, Heather would stare at him in disbelief. "...So that's it!? C-Clyde we have to go get her! W-we...we have to find...We have to get someone who...Kh I don't know but we have to go stop Kelly from doing whatever the hell she's planning on doing! We can't let her do what she wants to Chesna..whatever she's going to do! I..I have no clue where she could have taken her but..I...I can't find her alone Clyde I need your help too"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next