by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey! What's Up, Doc!?

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Clyde's eyes would widen slightly as Heather went on in a frantic and distraught manner regarding Kelly kidnapping Chesna for her Title Contract, asking her questions to the Texan that he would reply to with a simple shake of his head after Heather asked if Kelly left any sort of clues as to where The Ghoul may have taken Chesna. Either way, Clyde didn't care too much and was rather dismissive of the whole thing. While he did feel a bit bad that he couldn't save Chesna earlier, he couldn't help but feel she had gotten what she deserved when she didn't even bother helping when Kelly was attacking him.

"There we go..."
Muttered Clyde with a pleasant smile as he grabbed his hat and placed it over his head and nuzzled it down perfectly so that the brim draped down over his forehead, looking just like Clint Eastwood in his mind, something he was really going for at this point of carelessness once he began to contemplate the possibilities of having Chesna gone. Chesna gone meant: No Expensive Hospital Bill to pay, Not having to worry about Chesna raping him or Heather during a visit and of course No Shots! No Needles! Ever! But alas, Heather wasn't exactly going to let this thing go it seemed.

"We..?" Muttered Clyde during Heather's plea to him about what they needed to do, which was to find Chesna, something Clyde was not up for at all. But Clyde could see how distraught Heather was right now, and while he didn't understand why she cared for the molesting Doctor, Clyde did not like seeing Heather so upset and worried. So Clyde figured all he had to do was calm her down and not get himself tangled up in this mess. Chesna was not his problem.

"I think this is way out of our league, babe."
Clyde would say with a careless shrug and smirk before placing his hand on Heather's shoulder softly. "Relax darlin'... Why don't you call Ms. Lia Cross and let her and The General Manager Lady deal with Kelly? That's Chesna's Main Squeeze and Boss... so they should be the ones lookin' for her, not us. They got all the information on where Kelly lives anyway! I sure as hell don't... We're wrestlers not cops... We don't rescue people from crazy-ass kidnappers." Clyde would say as he attempted to persuade Heather out of this mess.

Clyde then removed his hand from Heather's shoulder and turned away from her. Placing his hands behind his head as he mulled over this touchy subject that he hoped Heather would side with him on. "...Plus ya know... With Chesna gone we don't have to worry about that big ass bill... I can get ya another ring and buy us a house in no time, hun. Don't have to worry about raisin' kids in debt neither..." Clyde would say as he remained facing away from Heather, hiding a small grin of excitement towards being debt free yet again.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

"C..Clyde!" Heather would let out as he seemed to be pleased and preoccupied with adjusting his hat. She would stare at him, blinking a few times, hoping he would sigh and go with what she was saying or something, but the attitude he was putting on made it seem like that wasn't going to happen at all. Heather realized the 'advantages' that doing nothing could bring, however she felt deep down that Chesna being kidnapped and in danger was completely her fault.

"Wh..Yes we!...Well I mean..I hope we.." Heather would let out as she shook her head again before she would feel Clyde put his hand on her shoulder. "O..Out of our league?? B-but--" Heather would begin before Clyde would continue talking, explaining his reasoning for thinking that.

"Her...main squeeze? Th-they do!? W-well then perfect! Lia deserves to know then a-and we can tell her and get her help! If she can figure it out we..we can go in there and get Chesna back! We can stop all this from escalating into something where Chesna could get hurt! Or...or worse I don't know how far Kelly will go to get my contract.." Heather would say before she would hear Clyde's next words as he turned away from her, removing his hand from her shoulder.

Heather would remain staring at him throughout his whole little speech about how their life would be without the debt to Chesna. She would blink a few times before reaching out and gripping Clyde by his shoulder, trying to turn him around again. "Clyde...I..I really do want all that for us. B-but..This whole thing I...I can't just let Kelly DO this! I'm..I have to go stop her...Im just..asking for your help...I can't do it alone and...while I'm gonna take your idea and ask Lia for help..I..I want your help..Sorry, just let me be selfish, my usual selfish self."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

"You mean you didn't know? Well I guess it's hard to tell with someone like Chesna..." Clyde would muse to Heather with a bit a nervous laugh regarding Chesna and Lia's relationship. His nervous laugh would fade though once Heather seemed to get even more determined to go through with her mission once he mentioned Lia and the information that she surely had. Either way, it would leave Clyde rolling his eyes a bit as Heather went on about what could happen to Chesna which meant little to no significance to Clyde. He was up for making sure Heather didn't lose her contract but wasn't too keen on risking his neck for Chesna.

After turning away from Heather and expressing his own selfish desires that could be gained by leaving Chesna to her fate, Clyde would find himself turned around by Heather suddenly and forced to face her, along with listening to the words that his dearly beloved had to say regarding how she had to stop Kelly and that she was asking for his help. Hearing that caused Clyde to frown a bit as Heather said she could not do this alone, she wanted him to be with her and help her, hearing that from Heather warmed Clyde's heart a bit as he mulled over his thoughts for a moment.

He then let out a sigh and placed his hand softly on Heather's cheek, looking into her eyes with a firm to stare. "...You ain't bein selfish, darlin'. If anyone's bein' selfish it's me. Everythin' you're about to do for Chesna sure as hell ain't selfish." Clyde would say to Heather with a firm gaze that he hoped would assure her that his words were truth.

"I wish you wouldn't carry this kinda burden, my love. This wasn't your fault..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 am

"Ah well..at the time it wasn't something I was thinking about...because..you know." Heather would say before shaking her head, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. What she had to worry about was the matter that was at hand, and she was doing her best to convince Clyde to go with her and go and save Chesna. She was beginning to feel like it was pointless before he would place his hand on her cheek, causing her to blink a couple times again.

"S..so...does that mean you're with me?" Heather would say, nodding her head at his words. She didn't know how to respond to Clyde's words at first, but she was glad to see that he seemed to be seeing things her way now. A smile would develop on her face at first, happy that Clyde was going with her, but her expression would quickly turn into a serious, grave one.

"Im sorry..I just need to do this. You...might not think that it's my fault but I do. I can't let Kelly keep doing all this just because she wants to get to me..I'm doing what I can." Heather would let out before shuffling around a bit, nodding her head and adjusting her dress. "Ah..do uh...you know where we can find Lia?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 am

"...I suppose..." Clyde would respond to Heather's question with a sigh while also rolling his eyes a bit after she asked him if he was joining her not, which he was. "I ain't doin' this for her though. Im doin' this for you." Clyde would state firmly as he pulled his hand away from Heather's cheek, indeed more than happy to see that she was smiling, but not not very pleased to know that he was about to save a woman who let let him get clobbered by Kelly without a second thought.

Clyde would frown though as Heather went on about how she felt responsible towards the matter with Chesna and that she couldn't allow Kelly to do these things just to get to her. Clyde clearly remembered how driven Kelly was towards revenge on Heather and that worried him, as he felt Kelly would never leave Heather alone and would continue to plague her constantly. Making Heather feel responsible for all her horrible deeds. It worried Clyde quite a bit, wishing that Heather didn't have to endure such things.

"Ms. Cross said she worked from the General Manager of Friction... Miss Lukretia Von Croozasomthin' Clyde would say, having some mild trouble with saying Lukretia's last name, honestly not knowing much about the woman other than being Friction's GM. He really didn't care too much about the person in charge of a league that he wasn't even in.

"...I heard from a few gals I knew back in the day that if you had a problem all you had to do was go see Lukretia in her mansion... I think that's what they said though... Might be mistaken... Worth a shot though, babe. I just don't know the Directions."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

"Right...that's fine. Thank you Clyde." Heather would say, nodding her head at Clyde's response. She could tell that he wasn't all that thrilled to be doing this, but she was more than glad to be having his support. This was something that she felt like she needed to do, and having Clyde beside her in it was going to help quite a bit.

"Yeah. I forgot about that. That sounds familiar I..think she told me and Bonnie about that actually." Heather would let out as she thought about it. She never met the GM in person before, and hearing about her so much had made her interested. This wasn't the reason she needed to find Lia, but she couldn't deny that she was interested in meeting her.

"Alright..well no doubt it must be somewhere in the Friction area..but..we could always look it up. It shouldn't be all that hard. But we have to go now. Since we're finding Lia first we really need to hurry..." Heather would let out before quickly pulling herself together and heading to the door. She would stop in front before turning back to Clyde. "Ah..thanks again..I love you." She would say, her back against the door and hands on the handle as she gave a small smile to CLyde.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:47 am

"No need to say thanks, darlin'... You should know by now that I'd do anythin' for ya... Like hell I'd let ya go alone on somethin' like this. Ain't gon let ya face anythin' alone no more now that I'm alive again..." Clyde would say to Heather warmly, ending his sentence with a soft smile. While he wasn't up for bothering to say a woman who clearly did not care for either him or Heather, Clyde wasn't about to let his lover handle this alone. She didn't have to face anything alone anymore and neither did he, no matter how many times Clyde forgot he had Heather to turn to on his roughest days. Today however was one of those days where Heather really needed him, and Clyde wasn't about to say no to Heather pleading for his help, not now, not ever.

"Right. Let's move."
The Texan would say with a smile directed towards his fiancee. Clyde would then try to rise up as best he could once he heard Heather state that they needed to hurry. He tried to be as quick as he could but his leg was still hurting him. He hadn't even been given the chance to get those muscle relaxers that Chesna promised to write him a prescription for. Still, Clyde rose up and walked towards Heather with a slight limp on his right leg, approaching her as she stood in front of the door before she turned back to him and spoke. Her words would earn a deep blush from Clyde as Heather said she loved him. "....Aww Girl..." He'd let out in a slightly flustered manner.

"...Love ya too." He'd say before leaning in to kiss her softly, grabbing a hold of her hand tightly as he did so.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Clyde's words were definitely soothing Heather's mind and heart as he assured her that she wouldn't have to face anything alone now that he was back with her. Those words were precious to her in a time like this, and hearing them from Clyde made it that much better. If it wasn't for the fact that they were short on time, she would want to jump in his arms and stay there for as long as she could.

As she went to the door though, she knew she couldn't just leave and go without saying those few words that the two have shared countless times now. As she said them, she could tell it got just the reaction out of Clyde that she wanted. It wasn't returning the great feeling that he just gave her as much, but she was glad she could at least give it back to him a little bit.

As he came up to her, repeating those words back to her, she would close her eyes and return his kiss, remaining there for a couple seconds before bringing her other hand up to his chest, gently pushing him. "Low on time, we need to get going right now." Heather would say, not before giving him a slight wink as a grin was on her face. She would reach back for the door handle again and open the door, gripping the hand that Clyde was holding her hand with as she would take off, pulling him along with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4