Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 am

Kat narrowed her eyes at Kagome's words and looked at her. She pulled up her and and whispered into Kagome's ear, where her face was nearly pressed up against. "I thought you weren't like them, that question still seems kind of perverted."

She then sighed and snatched away the bottle and took a deep drink from the wine. before putting an arm around Kagome and squeezing her tightly. "I know you're not like theeeem." Kat said and giggled. "We gotta keep an eye on those two."

She then wrinkled her nose. "I think that she made a girl's dam burst just using those big udders of hers."

Seele stood up and shook her torso so her huge breasts bounced around. She turned and thrust them at Kikio with a grin. "Bet I can do that to you, teehee." She said slipping back into her Faerie person for a second.

"Ewwww!" Kat said and stuck out her tongue. "Quit being gross!"

Seele just reached back and smacked her butt at the two before leaning in and looking at Kikio with a sultry stare, showing off a lot of her cleavage. "So dare me, baby." She said with a grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 am

"Sorry i didn't mean it like that" Kagome said before sighing as Kat stole the wine bottle and took a swig from it "mabye you should slow down with that Kat" Kagome said even more worried now that Kat seemed to become even more drunk with each swig of wine. "Oh well" KAgome sighed as she resigned Kat to a horrible hangover tomorrow before turning towards the two other girls "Now none of that you two perverts" Kagome said as she knew that Kikio was going to try something sooner or later.

Kikio Sighed as she heard what Seele was going to try and do to her "Hey you just keep those things away from my crotch" Kikio said blushing alittle from the thought "but i wouldn't mind giving them a squeeze or two" Kikio said with a smile "Hey and besides i believe its my turn to do truth or dare" Kikio then smiled at Seele "So how about another dare little Ms. pervert"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 am

Seele rolls her eyes at Kikio and then grins. "Heh, fine." She said. "I'll give you another easy one. At least it would be for me. "I dare you to do a strip tease for us. And work it like you're on a poll too." She said with a bright grin.

"Sully!" Kat barked and then slumped against Kagome. "I don't wanna see that, stop being gross!" She said and pulled back another huge sip of wine. She leaned into Kagome and nuzzled her neck and purred in her ear as she spoke, a drunken hot breath into Kagome's ear. "You don't wanna see that do you? You're not like them perverts!" She slumped forward and reached out and pushed her hand into Kagome's breast. "You're a good girl that wouldn't let anyone see these or touch them either, right?" Kat;s eyes then widened as she gave Kagome's boob a squeeze. "Oh, shit!" She said and yanked her hand away. "I... I'm a perv! noooo!" She lamented as she slumped int Kagome's lap.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 am

Kikio blushed when she heard Seele's dare "You know you really are just a big pervert" Kikio said as she stood up "Well i guess since you dared me, here i go." Kikio said as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it over her head while swaying her hips from side to side in a sensual manner. As Kikio removed her top she smiled at seele before twirling ti above her head while spinning around in place before throwing the shirt at Seele's face. Kikio laughed slightly as she tossed the shirt but then she began to remove her pants, taking her time to slowly pull them down shaking her hips as she did before they finally fell to her feet. "There are you happy?" Kikio asked as she kicked her pants off.

Kagome turned to watch what her sister was doing before she felt a hand begin to squeeze her breasts "Ah Kat what are you doing?" Kagome said as her voice raised but then she realized that Kat was just to drunk to know that she did it on accident and as the girl slumped into her lap her patted Kat's head "Its alright i know you didn't mean to do that"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Seele watched with interest as Kikio began to disrobe. She had a grin when the shirt landed on top of her but then pulled it off, revealing a frown. "Psh, I guess, sissy." She said as she looked over the now underwear clad Kikio. "Ok." She said and stood up. "Give me your best shot, I wanna dare and I won't chump out like this one!" She said shoving a thumb at Kikio as she waited for someone to dare her.

Meanwhile Kat sat back p and blinked and then leaned against Kagome. , eying the bottle for perhaps another drink.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Kikio felt really cold now that most of her clothes were off but that didn't stop her from feeling alittle turned on from being near nude in a room full of people "Alright you want a dare i'll give you one" Kikio said with a grin "I dare you to let me give you a spanking" Kikio said as she knew this would be embaressing and it would let her have alittle payback against Seele. "So come on over its time for your punishment"

Kagome on the other hand didn't like the idea so much but she had her own problems to deal with "Hey Kat don't you think those two are getting out of hand." Kagome would say hoping that KAt would look over at the two so she could try to drink what was left in the bottle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 am

Seele's eyes narrowed at Kikio's dare. "So that's how you're going to play it you little.." She muttered and then grinned. "Oh my. She said and began to slowly undress herself, pulling off her pants in a sultry manner, wagging her hips back and forth from one side to the next and licking her lips. When they were half way off, she pulled at her shirt, exposing more of her cleavage as she let her pants drop to the ground. Then she turned around and spread her legs and pushed her ass up in the air. "Go ahead, if you dare." She said and winked at Kikio before sliding her panties off her ass so her rump was exposed but her panties were on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 am

Kikio smiled as she watched Seele strip and she couldn't help but feel aroused by the sight but that didn't distract her from what she was about to do "Oh i dare" Kikio said before swinging her hand back and smacking Seele's butt as hard as she could "How dod you like that?" Kikio would say before swinging her hand back again. But before she could swing it towards Seele's bottom again Kagome caught the hand before she could.

"Kikio that is not nice" KAgome said with a stern look "Now apologize for being so mean" Kagome said as Kikio turned towards Seele and said "i'm sorry" in a sarcastic tone which got an elbow to the ribs from her sister.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 am

Seele yelped when she was spanked and jumped forward a bit, and rubbing herbutt a bit. "Ow.." She muttered and then looked back. "So, that's how you want to play quit, eh?" She said as she saw Kagome restrain Kikio.

"Oh come now, I barely even felt that!" Seele said as she stepped forward and pulled up her panties. "I was going to let her keep going but toooo baaaad~" She teased Kikio. "I'll even do you one better." She as she kicked her pants to the side, showing off her fancy lacy panties. "Since you don't even know how to strip!" Seele said and stuck out her tongue. "Well then." She said turning to Kagome. "Truth or Dare?" She said raising an eyebrow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 am

"Don't encourage her" Kagome said to Seele with a stern look "And did you really have to strip? I don't think it was really necessary" Kagome said befroe turning towards Kikio "And you what did i tell you about behaving yourself?" Kagome seemed to go into full disciplinarian mode on the two perverted girls but then she heard Seele "Oh i guess it is my turn. Well how about a dare then" Kagome said and in the back of her mind she knew she might end up regretting that descion.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next