Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 9 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:59 pm

"You bitch!" Seele growled to Kikio as she was thrown under the bus. Kat jumped too when she saw the girls fall out of the closet. She grabbed Kagome's arm and hugged her tightly. Eeeek! Perverts! You creepy perverts!" She cried out and furrowed her brow, flailing her foot at the girls on the floor.

Kat finally puffed out her chest but stayed holding onto Kagome. "Y-You go away! W-we're going into the bedroom away from YOU!"

Seele's eyes widened and she looked between Kagome and Kat before grinning mischievously. "She looked up at Kikio and leaned in, whispering into her ear.

"If you want them, follow my lead." She said and then pushed Kikio off her.

"Bullshit!"

Kikio and I are going to use it! You two prudes can sleep out here while we have fun!" She tried to scramble to her feet and run towards the bedroom door.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:45 am

Kikio smiled as Seele called her a bitch "Pleae Kagome i didn't want to but she forced me into there" Kikio said trying to save her own hide from a beating from her sister but then she heard Seele's words "Well i wouldn't mind" Kikio said as she got to her feet as well and followed Seele.

Kat was still fuming a her sister and Seele when Kat began to lead her to the bedroom "Hey i don't think so sister" Kagome said as she grabbed her sisters arm and pulled her close "You are not going to have anymore fun tonight" Kagome said in a threatening manner "So jsut stay out here and behave" Kagome said as she tossed her sister to the ground and moved towards Seele "And i think you should do the same" Kagome said reaching for Seele's arm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Seele was shocked at Kagome's sudden actions towards her sister. She was Kikio's rival but she didn't dislike the girl. How could she when she spent most of the night trying to get into the girl's pants. But when Kikio was knocked down, Seele's eyes widened and she stepped in front of Kikio and smacked Kagome's hands away.

"What's your fucking problem, bitch?" She said holding out her arms as if she was protecting Kikio. "She can have fun if she wants!" Seele furrowed her brow and pointed at Kagome. "Fuck you!" She said suddenly. "Don't you tell her not to have fun when you're dragging Katrina into OUR bedroom to fuck her! I see how it is. You act like a prude when all you want to do is just try and find someone who is innocent and have your way with her."

Seele smirked. "Tch!" She said and pointed her thumb into her tit. "It's because you couldn't handle a girl like me. You're afraid. Ha! I bet you couldn't even handle a girl like Kikio. Even if she's half the woman I am in bed, I bet she's still TWICE the woman you are!" Seele said as she swung her hips towards Kagome and proudly puffed out her chest, oping to goad Kagome.

Kat, meanwhile, had shrunk at the scene. She didn't know what to do and the booze swimming around in her head was not helping her make rational decisions. Suddenly, Kat blurted out something she never, ever thought she would say, clenching her fists tightly and staring at Seele.

"You think you're so tough, just cause you got those big cow udders, Sully!? I-I'm not afraid of you! W-We'll show you that we know what we're doing and that we just don't want perverts like YOU around! W-We'll beat you at your own game and when you can't even move cause we've f-f-" Kat swallowed hard, her face was beet red. "F-FUCKED you so hard, then maybe you'll finally leave us alone!"

Seele was shocked at Kat's outburst and then laughed. "Heh Haha! Oh, Haha! K-kat, don't be stupid. You're way too drunk, Haha!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:23 am

"My problem? My problem is perverts like you who think that they can just use sex to get whatever they want" Kagome said not backing down to Seele but when Seele mentioned what her and Kat were going to do she blushed a deep red in a mix of anger and embarressment "I was going to do no such thing. Kat and I were going to go have a fun time before you interrupted it" Kagome said before smacking Seele's hand away from her breast.

Now before Kikio could say something else to Seele Kikio got up and moved next to Seele "Just back down sis you outnumbered here, so just go play monopoly with your little friend so i can go sex up this bitch here" Kikio said before Kat said her piece.

After Kat finished Kagome looked at her and she didn't know what to say but seeing the girls confidence Kagome turned towards Seele and pressed her finger into the girls chest "so you up for the challenge?" Kagome said as the alcohol in her system seemed to affect her judgement as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 am

"Ha!" Seele said as she scoffed at Kagome. "I don't see what the difference is between what you two do and what we do? Tch. In the end you're now different even though you still think you're better!"

Seele smacked Kagome's hand away and laughed again. "Challenge?! It'll barely be a work out!" Seele smirked and looked at Kikio. "But... why not put your bitchy little pussies where your mouths are and put some stakes on this challenge, ok? Obviously when we win, you quite getting on our cases. If we wanna fuck, we're gonna fuck when we want, where we want and how we want and you'll just like it. If by some miracle you win, then We won't so much as look at on another. But that's not good enough, lets raise the stakes! Oh, and obviously we'll have to do better than who ever cums first cause... frankly that would be a joke to us!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 am

Kikio couldn't believe what was happening as her sister and Seele talked about having a sex contest "Uh Seele mabye we shouldn't do this. When my sister sobers up and remembers us fucking their brains out it isn't going to be pretty" Kikio said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Kagome stared Seele down as she insulted her "I wouldn't count us out. We will fuck you into oblivion. I can't wait to hear you begging me to stop fucking you" Kagoem said as the alcohol in her system was really getting to her. "And fine set whatever rules you want. Me and Kat will still win"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:42 am

"Don't be a pussy!" Seele snapped at Kikio. "I'm not afraid of her and now's your chance to prove you're worth something. You obviously let her just push you around. Stop being her bitch all the time. She's fucked you for so long, it's time to return the favor!" Seele puffed out her chest proudly.

"And fine, obviously one orgasm wouldn't be fair for you. We need to have SOME fun, so we'll go until both girls on a team submit. When one does, then she has to sit out and it will just be too bad for the girl who gets two on one treatment. But if we win, then at some point, you two will let us show you what real women are like. We can show you we don't have to be perverts. We'll treat you good but show you how wonderful it can be to unleash your sexy side. If we lose, then whatever. You can name any thing you want as a prize!" Seele said waving her hand dismissively. "Go ahead, girls. We'll give you five minutes to set up a game plan int he bedroom, then we'll join you and start it up!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 am

Kikio looked at Seele before looking at the ground "I know what you mean but i don't know if i can do this because when she loses i don't know if she will elt me keep acting as perverted as i want" Kikio said as she was probably right.

Kagome continued to glare at Seele "Fine your on and when we win i want you to go a month without sex, you too Kikio" Kagome said as she grabbed Kat's hand "Ok Kat lets go and think of a plan" Kagome said as she moved towards the bedroom with her partner in tow.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 am

Seele smacked Kikio on the back. "Don't be a pussy! This is your chance to let yourself go and be free. Isn't that what you want? If you show her right now that you're the alpha bitch and won't be walked all over then you can do whatever you want. Isn't that what you want or are you just a big weak chicken pussy like I thought you were?"

Seele began to undo what clothes she had on and fling them off so she was gloriously naked. When she was finished, she looked to Kikio, expecting her to do the same. "Ok, so what game plan should we use? We could either go after Kat and finish her off right away or we could tag team your sis. Kat won't be able to do much and your sis looks kinda feisty." Seele licked her lips at the thought of getting a piece of Kagome. "You probably know your sis better than I do, eh?" Seele winked and nudged an elbow at Kikio hinting that the two were quite familiar with each other. "What do you think?"

Meanwhile, Kat was taken to the bedroom and the door was closed behind them. Kat's heart began to race. "Oh.. oh, what have I done?!" She exclaimed as she padded around in the darkness, bumping into Kikio. "T-They tricked us!? T-That's what they did! W-we have to call this off, Kagome!" Kat said nervously as she tried to cling tightly to Kagome's arm. "A-Ahhh I don't know anything about this! What are we going to do?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 am

Kikio looked at Seele and even as she called her a weak chicken pussy, she just couldn't bring herself to fully believe that this was a good idea. But however Kikio did strip off the rest of her clothes and she looked at Seele "Well do you really think you can rape Kat?" Kikio said to Seele as she began to think of a plan "But if you think you can do that then i say we take my sister out first because she will be the bigger problem"

Kagome stood in the room with Kat and looked at the panicked girl "Its ok Kat if you don't want to do this you don't have to" Kagome said as she patted KAt on her head "You can go hide and i wil ltake them both on because i'm tired of girl like that always picking on me" Kagome then sat on the bed "But i doubt i can beat them either way."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next