Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 8 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 am

Seele gasped as both her breasts were assaulted and her nipples were pinched. She moaned hotly as she broek the kiss and nestled her cheek into Kikio's side. "Bitch." She said with a heated breath. "Get these clothes off you so I can make you squeal like a little slut that I know you are." She reached up with her free hand and tugged down at Kikio's collar to try and force her to expose at least her bra, if she was wearing one. While she did that, she continued to try and press her thigh against Kikio's crotch and rub it up and down the girl's clothed pussy.

Kat quickly poured another glass and looked at Kikio. "Waaah..." She said in a huff, refilling her own glass. 'But... That's not good. To be so frustrated! How could you be embarrassed even with yourself? If no one's watching, I don't understand what's embarrassing about doing it with yourself. Even I'm not THAT bad.." Kat then blushed. "Well.. I am THAT bad as in, I can't do it very well but it's not for lack of trying. I just don't want some other creepy pervert ogling me or doing bad things with me, but I wish I could feel some pleasure too! I don't want to be all bottled up!" Kat leaned against Kagome and looked at her with weary eyes. "D-Don't we deserve to feel a little bit of pleasure too?" She asked and tilted her head to look at Kagome with soft wide eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:59 am

As Seele pulled down her bra Kikio's perky white breasts were revealed but before Kikio could complain she let out a moan as Seele continued to rub her crotch "I'm a slut huh. Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?" Kikio said before continuing her work on Seele's breasts.

Kagome took a sip from her newly poured glass before blushing "I mean i do, do it myself but i really do wish i was like my sister as she feels good all the time." Kagome said before taking another drink but as Kat leaned up against her Kagome couldn't help but blush and as she looked down into Kat's eyes she felt a desire that she really had never felt before "Your right we shouldn't be denied that pleasure just because we aren't perverts." Kagome said leaning in close to Kat's face to try and kiss her on the lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:49 am

Seele's eye was on the prize as the tit slipped out and she pushed herself downward to try and get her mouth around it. "Hotter kettle than you, skank." Seele muttered as she went in for the breast, practically salivating on it as she pushed her hand up to help get it to her mouth faster. Despite her attitude, Kikio was really hot and she was loving working the sister over and wanted to hear moans from her. in the back of her mind, she wondered why the other two hadn't caught onto their shenanigans yet but then again, maybe they were off playing Candyland together or something. Seele didn't care as long as Kikio and her willing body were in front of her.

"yeah..." Kat muttered to Kagome's words. She let out a sigh and nodded again and looked at Kagome just intime to feel her lips pressed against. Her eyes went wide and she blushed eeply. The feelign was something she was usually repulsed y but she only let out a small, soft protest.

"Mmmm!" She looked at Kagome and her eyes fluttered closed. Kagome wasn't a pervert at all, she would never take advantage of Kat. Suddenly Kat melted and opened her mouth and pressed her lips into Kagome's. She leaned up and grabbed Kagome's arm and leaned even more into the kiss.

"mmm...." She let out a soft moan as her mouth hesitantly opened and her tongue cautiously peeked out to search for Kagome's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:17 am

Kikio couldn't help but let out another lust filled moan as Seele latched onto her breasts with her mouth "Hey you better not bite me, bitch" Kikio said before letting out another moan but with Seele's attention on her breasts, Kikio tried to get her hand on Seele's crotch again to begin rubbing it to try and gain some ground back.

Kagome was lost in the moment and her being a little drunk she forgot that she wasn't the perverted one in her family but as Kat began to kiss her back Kagome melted into it and pulled Kat into her as well. Kagome also felt the girls tongue begin to invade her mouth and instinctively Kagome began to push her tongue into Kat's to try and pin it in the girls mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:26 am

"Oooh, I'll be gentle if you ask nicely..." Seele said before sucking on Kikio's tit. As she did, her eyes widened as she felt Kikio begin to press against her jeans. "Why you..." She growled, removing her mouth from Kikio's breasts only long enough to speak before giving the nipple a quick and not so hard bite before laughing into the girl's breast and trying to squeeze her thighs tight, letting out a purring moan.

Kat was new to all this and when she felt Kagome's tongue press back, she allowed her to do so, backing out of the way and slidign submissively under Kagome's tongue. She let out a little squaky moan and her eyes widened. Because of the sloppy inexperience, a little drool escaped her mouth and went down her cheek. She suddenly pulled awayand looked at Kagome, panting.

"Hah... hah... That... That felt kind of good..." She said blushing deeply.

"It wouldn't be so bad... if it were with you... you're not some lusty creep." Kat pushed forward and pressed her lips against Kagome's again, a normal kiss without the tongue but her hand went onto Kagome's shoulder and gripped it and she pressed tightly against Kagome's lips.

"Mmmmmm!" She made a pleasurable noise as he cheeks flushed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 am

Kikio bit her lower lip as Seele bit her breast but that didn't stop her assualt as she continued to rub her hand against Seele's crotch but she was finding it harder and harder as Seele squeezed her thighs shut "Hey stop resisting" Kikio said before moaning as she was loving the way Seele was playing with her breasts.

Kagome couldn't help herself as she continued to kiss Kat but as the other girl pulled away Kagome couldn't help but blush "I'm sorry i don't know what came over me" Kagome said before Kat kissed her this time. Kagome moaned into the kiss and pulled Kat closer before breaking the kiss "Mabye we should go to your room before the two perverts find us" Kagoem said before kissing Kat again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:40 am

Seele smacked at her hand and pulled her body up to look Kikio in the eyes. "Why don't you stop resisting? Just lay back and I'll make you moan like the little slut you are. Don't you want to lean back and spread your legs and get pleasured like you're used to doing?" Seele teased as she turned her head and grinned in the dark closet. "I bet you couldn't even find my pussy if I leaned back and let you!"

Kat's eyes widened when Kagome spoke about the pervs. "O-Oh!" She said. "T-they've been gone a while. I don't trust it! W-what if they are already there?" She asked. "What if they went off..." Kat pressed herself against Kagome and shivered. "I just want something nice... Something that feels good and not wrong!" Kat looked up at Kagome and smiled weakly.

"L-let's see... if we can sneak away from them, ok?" Kat said and blushed before touching Kagome's hand and pulling her away away from the kitchen and towards the main room of their apartment, keeping her eyes out for the girls.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 am

"Ha you are one to talk about laying on her back for everyone she meets" Kikio said as she continued to molest Seele's breasts "Now how about you lay on your back and i'll prove i can find your pussy and then after i find it i will prove mine is better."

Kagome took Kat's hand and began to follow her "Your right i bet those two are doing perverted things somewhere" Kagome said as she took a quick look around "And don't worry i can safely say that if its you that does this with me i won't feel bad or perverted"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 am

Seele almost couldn't believe how easy it was to dupe this girl. She tilted her head and looked t Kikio with her sweet fairie look and her sweet fairie voice. "Okee!" She said and fell backwards, propping herself against the door before it fell open and she flopped partially out of the closet with Kikio ontop of her.

It was just in time to see Kagome and Kat fall come into the room and she looked up at them sheepishly.

"Ehehe... I was just giving Kikio a guided tour... of the closet... with my mouth..." She said as though she were trying ti superficially cover her tracks.

Kat gasped and pulled her arms around Kagome and hugged them.

"P-Perverts!" She screamed.

But Seele then stopped. She noticed the two were about to enter the bedroom, as they were already passed the closet.

"Oh... ooh... Where were YOU two going? Why weren't you LOOKING for us?" She questioned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:14 am

Kikio was surprised as she was suddenly pulled forward and out of the closet "Agh you bitch" Kikio said before looking up to see her sister and Kat "Uh, sis it isn't what it looks like. She made me do this, so beat her up and not me" Kikio said trying to lay all the blame on Seele before she noticed what her sexy rival saw "Yeah where are you going sis?"

Kagome jumped as she saw both of the perverts fall out of the closet "Hey what are you two doing?" Kagome said stepping forward and shooting an angry glare at her sister "Where i am going is none of your buisness. The question is what are you doing?" Kagome said not backing down in front of the two perverts hoping that her show of confidence would give Kat the confidence to back her up before Seele probed further.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next