by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 10 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 am

Seele blushed and turned her head at Kikio's words. "Why do you have to say it like that? She muttered. "Are YOU going to chicken out? That's what I'm more worried about." Seele leaned forward. "Here... I have to make sure your technique is good." Seele then pushed her lips against Kikio and kissed her deeply for nearly a minute. "Guess it's passable..." She said with a sly wink
and made her way towards the door and pushed it open.

Kat lowered her head in shame as Kagome told her to go hide. She clenched her fists and hugged kagome. "No! I... I'm the one that got us into this mess! I'm not going to just abandon you! I... I'll suck it up! I won't let you down, Kagome!"

Kat bit her lip. G-guess... we better have a plan before they get in.. and.. and..s-strip?" She asked looking at Kagome while she blushed deeply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

Kikio kissed Seele back and she followed the girl towards the door "You know once we go in there is no turning back right? Kikio said as one final warning before she herself reached for the door handle.

Kagome on the other hand was having a harder time with it as she knew that if she lost this she would be failing Kat "Don't worry Kat we can take them and no i don't think we should strip. If they want us naked they are going to have to earn it" Kagome said as she hugged Kat "Now do you want me to try and handle Seele? I don't want to force you to sexfight your sister" Kagome said as she knew she could probably handle Kikio but not Kikio and Seele.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am

Kat hugged Kagome tightly and looked at her before shaking her head. "No. I'll get her eventually, don't worry. I wouldn't want you to do the same either. besides, they might um... know how we are or something. Sisters kind of know each other I guess.." She said as she looked down. "So It might be better to switch it up, right?" She then gasped as the door was swung open and reached out to squeeze Kagome's hand to comfort her friend. Though it was mostly to comfort herself.

"Tch!" Seele scoffed and nudged Kikio out of the way. "Come on, bitches!" She declared. "Time to get what's cumming to you!" She purred out that last bit and eyed the pair with lusty eyes. Her face then fell. "Oh, what the fuck..." She muttered. "You prudes couldn't even take your clothes off?!" She then grinned. "Fine,w ell I guess you need the handicap anyway." She said and stalked towards the two. She leaned in next to Kikio and whispered in her ear. "I'll take Kagome, you take Kat and subdue her then help me get Kagome down and out, got it?" She then charged towards Kagome to try and tackle her to the bed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:23 am

Kagome smiled at Kat then turned towards the door as Seele and her sister burst in "Why should we strip for perverts like you" Kagome said before giving KAt a wink "LEt beat them" Kagome said before she was tackled onto the bed by Seele "Ouch Hey thats playing kinda rough" Kagome said as she would try to roll Seele over so that she could be on top "I may not be as perverted as you two but i have seen my sister work her magic on girls before and i think i can beat you with what i remember her doing" Kagome said before trying to kiss Seele on the lips.

Kikio watched as Seele tackled her sister and she thought she might as well get going as well. "Well then i think i can make this cat purr for me" Kikio said in a sultry tone as she moved close to Kat and tried to grab onto her hair so she could pull her into a passionate kiss while her other hand would try to reach into KAt's top and remove her bra.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am

Seele grinned at Kagome as she tackled her, "Oh please, suck it up!" Seele said as she felt Kagome try to roll her onto her back. She allowed it for now and when the two were looking at each other, Seele grinned. "I've beat that bitch." She said about Kikio. "If all you have is her bag of tricks, you're in for a looooong night!" Seele then tried to wrap her thighs around Kagome's midsection and squeeze her tightly, hoping to make her gasp out so Seele could shove her tongue into Kagome's mouth.

Kat, meanwhile, nervously sized up Kikio. When Kikio came at her and grabbed out her hair, Kikio whined and was pulled into a kiss. "MMMM!" She gasped as tried to push Kikio away. When she grabbed for her bra, Kat swung her hand forward to slap Kikio's face, panting and trying to step back and look at Kikio, hoping to pounce back forward and wrestle her to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Kagome was immediatly overwhelmed by Seele for no matter how much she tried to make it seem like she knew what she was doing Kagome was a fighter not a lover. So as Seele wrapped her legs around Kagome's midsection she began to protest but as she opened her mouth Seele slammed her tongue in causing Kagome to slap at Seele's back to try and break free.

Kikio felt her hand grab at KAt's bra but then she felt KAt's hand across her face causing Kikio to stumble back a step "Oh my you are a frisky kitty" Kikio said before Kat pounced on her and took her to the ground "Your foreplay is a little rough but i guess i can go along with it" Kikio would say before trying to roll them over so that she was ontop of Kat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Seele kissed Kagome hotly, trying to force her tongue too and fro and have her way with it. She broke it long enough to flashe da grin at Kagome. "I don't even need you naked, to make you my bitch." She purred and tried to kiss Kagome hard once again. She'd try and tighten her thighs around Kagome. She pushed her hands against the bed and then began to rock her hips hard to rub herself against Kagome's womanhood.

"It's not!" Kat yelped out as she tried to sloppily kiss Kikio's face, not realizing she was trying to be flipped until she was already on her back. She looked up at Kikio and let out a surprised mewl. "Nyah!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 am

Kagome fought back rather weakly as Seele began to overwhelm her and as Seele reapplied the kiss, Kagome weakly moaned into Seele's mouth as her hips began to rub themselves against Seele. "No, no,no: Kagome thought to herself as this wasn't supposed to happen, she was supposed to dominate Seele and put her in her place not get dominated by this perverted Fairy.

Kikio on the other hand was having a better time than her sister as she was on top of Kat. Now as KAt tried to kiss Kikio, Kikio grabbed Kat's haor and pulled her into a deep kiss as she hand would move to fondle the girls breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Seele purred into the steamy kiss as she tried to force Kagome's tongue around inside her own mouth and bully it like she was doing to the rest of kagome's body. She continued to rock her hips up against Kagome's sex. It was such a wonderful feeling and she began to roll her shoulders back to force her big tits into Kagome's pair.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Kat said groaned as she felt her tongue get pushed back into her own mouth. Her body felt suddenly weak and she shivered against Kikio's body. She tried weakly to push Kikio off her but she wasn't able to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 am

Kagome was being completely overwhelmed by Seele and as her opponent continued to rub herself against Kagome's crotch she couldn't help but let out a moan as she was starting to become wet but before Kagome could even start to try and mount a comeback, Seele rolled her rather impressive chest onto Kagome's almost non-existant pair enveloping them completely and forcing Kagome to moan again.

Kikio began to search Kat's mouth with her tongue enjoying every second of her kiss with Seele's sister and soon her hands would begin to massage and pinch at Kat's breasts and nipples to try and get the girl aroused.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next