by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:26 am

Kat chuckled at Kagome's words. She stuck her tongue out at the two. "Big stinky perverts!" She chastised and took a sip from her wine, bristling a bit. "Eheh, I bet the reason the reason they don't get along is cause they are so much alike!" She chirped.

Seele narrowed her eyes a bit. "Just wat, kitty kat." She growled underneath her breath. She then turned and grinned brightly at Kikio. "What are you talking about, Kat? We're like best pals!" She said and eyed Kikio.

"But!" Kat said as she took a bite of food. "I hadn't really planned anything. I don't reallyw ant to leave the house but I don't want to bore you! We can think up some games to play, I'm sure!"

Seele then grinned brightly. "Truth or dare!" She suggested aloud."

Kat's eyes widened. "Sully!" She said and growled cutely. "I don't think so!" She said. "You're just going to be a big perv about it."

Seele looked dejected but leaned closer to Kikio and whispered in her ear. "If we get them a little more boozed up, they will be all for it." She said and would give Kikio's ear a playful lick as she pulled her head away.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:31 am

Kikio quickly moved her head away from Seele as even though she wanted the exact same thing Seele wanted, she refused to act cooperatively with the girl who beat her. "Mabye but theres no way that my Sister won't see that coming" Kikio said not knowing if it was true but trying to throw Seele off her game plan.

Kagome however took another sip of her drink before turning to Kat "I don't know truth or dare sounds fun as long as we keep it PG rated" Kagome said shooting a glare at the perveted too before taking another sip of wine from her glass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Seele frowned at Kikio's actions. "Not very guest-like." She muttered and looked over Kagome. Kat, meanwhile, took a little deeper sip from her glass. "Well..." She said looking at Kagome. "If you think we can keep them under control, it's exactly the kind of thing girls do at slumber parties!" She said. She shoveld the last bit of food into her mouth and began clearing plates. "You three head into the living room, I'll clean up the kitchen and be there shortly!" She said.

"Seele grinned and stepped away. "And bring the wine with you, Kat!" Seele purred softly as she trotted out tot he living room, making sure to wiggle her ass good for the sisters.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am

Kagome smiled at Kat before picking up her wine glass and heading to the living room "Now, now Seele, i think you need to behave yourself" Kagome said as Seele shaked her ass.

Kikio however downed what was left in her glass, making her alittle tipsy "Hey wait for me" Kikio said before stumbling as she tried to stand up. Kikio slowly made her way to the living room as her face blushed from all the wine. Now Kikio hated to admit it but she could never really hold her alcohol like her sister could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 am

"This is my house." Seele said as she plopped down on the floor. I can do whatever I want." She said with a grin. "And, aren't you two supposed to do as I say anyway?" She questioned, arching an eyebrow. "Now let's hurry up and get a round of spin the bottle going before the fun police gets here." She said and then drooped. "Bah." She growled. "Kat still has the bottle.

"Fine." She said and then licked her lips as she took a sip from her wine glass. "Let's start with you!" She said and pointed at Kikio. "Truth or Dare, party pooper?" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 am

"Yes party pooper what will you choose?" Kagome said as she took another sip from her glass while looking at her sister.

Kikio blushed alittle as she was asked but not one to back down from a challenge presented by Seele "Fine i choose dare" Kikio said with a little trouble as the wine took even more control of her system.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:57 pm

"Ha!" Seele said as she stood up. "I DAAAARE you to say something nice about me and my perfect body." She said as she waggled her butt a bit at Kikio. "That's right." She said with a smile. "I bet that's the hardest dare of all time for YOU!" She said and stuck out her tongue at Kikio.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am

Kikio grimaced as she heard what Seele dared her to do but she couldn't back down now "Fine i'll compliment you" Kikio said as she tried to think of something to say "You are not that bad to look at i guess" but as Kikio said that she recieved an elbow from her sister and a you had better try harder than that look. "Also i must admit you are a really good wrestler as well" Kikio said kinda meaning that one as she didn't want to face her sisters wrath.

Kagome smiled at her sister as she heard the second compliment but then she turned towards Seele "So are you going to go next?" Kagome asked as she looked to see if Kat was going to join them anytime soon.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

Seele put on a less than impressed face at Kikio's initial 'compliment' She was about to open her mouth to berate Kikio when her sister beat her to the punch with a magnificent elbow. She then smirked and sat down and patted Kikio's head ina patronizing manner. "Of course!" She said. "Who wants to do me?" She then grinned. "I mean... ask me the question."

"I heard that!" Kat snapped as she suddenly appeared. Her cheeks were rosey and she had a bright grin on her face. "Are you keeping them well behaved, Kagome?" Kat said as she plopped down next to her. "Oooh!" She said as she lifted up the bottle. "I still have this if anyone needs to be topped off!" She then lifted up her empty glass and poured it.

"Um... Kat?" Seele said. "Why is the bottle already half empty?"

Kat giggled and grinned. "Welll you see, I was taking a sip or two when I was washing up. Wash wash, sip sip." She pantomimed each action before grinning. "I had to get to it before you did, SULLY!" She blurted out. "If you have it, you'll do bad bad things to these cute cute girls!" She looked at Kagome and nodded.

"Err..." Seele turned her head and blushed. "Kat... you've never been very good with holding your alcohol."

"mrrr... It's my house, I can do what I want!" Kat said back. "I thought we were playing a game, whose turn is it!?" She said looking around.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 am

"I believe it is Seele's turn" Kagome said looking a little worried about how Kat was asking "um but before that, wht don't you hand me that bottle Kat" Kagome said hoping that the girl wasn't too drunk as Kat was the only thing stopping Seele from getting things all hot and steamy in their apartment.

However as that happened Kikio looked at Seele "So, Truth or DAre?" Kikio then grinned as she waited for Seele's answer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next