Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am

Kat looked at Kagome and grinned. "Ooooh!" She said. "Do you want a drink too?" She then lifted the bottle up to Kagome's lips. "We're all friends here." She whispered to Kagome in case she was worried about worried about drinking straight fromt he bottle.

Meanwhile, Seele thrust her chest out proudly. "Dare!" She proclaimed. "Bring it, bitch!" She grinned wondering what exactly Kikio's worst might be.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am

"Well yes Kat i would like some more but how about you hand me the bottle and i will pour it myself." Kagome said continueing to try and get the bottle away from the considerably drunk Kat.

Kikio however smiled as Seele yelled out Dare. However Kikio didn't want to start off to strong so she decided to start off easy "Ok, I dare you to kiss Kagome" Kikio said hoping that her sister was to busy with Kat to notice what she just said and it just happened to be her lucky day that Kagome didn't hear what her sister had said.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 am

"Ha!" Seele said. "I was gonna do that anyway!" She said and stuck her tongue out. before pushing her face close to Kikio's. "You're just delaying the inevitable now." She said with a wink and whispered; 'You're Next' as she turned to leer at Kagome.

While she did, Kat, who tilted her head a bit at Kagiome nodded. "That's fine!" She said passing off the bottle. She wasn't the sort to hog it all to herself now!

Seele brought her hand up to her chin. She waited for her moment and tried to bide her time until Kagome had either poured her drink down and set her glass down or gotten the bottle away from her. Then's she'd try for a surprise pounce, hoping to shove Kat away and wrap her arms around Kagome so her arms were trapped and their bodies pressed against each other. Then she'd try and go for a deep kiss on the black haired sister.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 am

Kagome poured herself a generous amount of wine before setting the bottle down and taking a sip from her glass. After kagome drank a bit she set her glass down on a nearby table before turning to see what the two perverts were doing but as KAgome turned she was caught by surprise as Seele pounced on her and pinned her to the floor. "Hey what are you ..." was all Kagome could say before Seele planted a kiss on her. Kagome resisted Seele at first trying to get away but she knew that this was only the beginning so she stopped struggling and hoped KAt would save the day.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:11 am

Kat Yelped as she was shoved away, distracted enough to allow Kagome to get smooshed. When she finally rolled onto her feet, she gasped at the sight. 'Ewwwwww!" She said and pounced ontop of Seele. "Sulwen Fae!" She said and tugged at the back of her shirt. "You kno0w better than that!" She astruggled to try and pull Seele off until she heard a sudden ripping noise.

Seele's eyes widened and she broke the kiss. "S-shit!" She breathed against Kagome's face before bucking and tossing Kat into Kikio's lap. She sat up and turned around. "Dammit, Kat!" She growled as she looked down. Her shirt had been ripped and was now hanging quite loosely around her shoudlers, revealing her lay bra and quite a bit of cleavage tot he other girls. Instead of blushing, she puffed out her chest. "Ha!" She said and looked at Kagome. "You're next, truth or dare!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 am

Kagome was glad that Seela broke the kiss and got up off of her but that didn't help the fact that Seele had lost her shirt. "Hey what was that for Seele? Why did you kiss me?" Kagome complained as she wasn't really into those things. Kagome then sighed and siad "Dare."

Kikio on the other hand got a surprise of her own when Kat came crashing into her causing Kikio to fall backwards and accidentally toss Kat with her ending up with the girl sitting on her face with her legs spread eagle.

Last edited by 407 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 am

"ugghuuh..." Kat said as she was tossed into Kikio, not realizing she was on Kikio's face. She shook her head and wrinkled her nose. "So un comfy!" She said as she ground her butt down on Kikio's face to try and make the boney cushion more appealing. But then she looked down and hopped up. "S-Sorry!" She exclaimed and leaned close to Kikio to try and help her up.

Seele, meanwhile, grinned. "Dare, huh?" She said. "Well.. I guess technically Kat should be the one to do it since she hasn't had a turn so lucky you." She then looked back and her eyes widened at the scene. "Um.. Kat... give Kagome a dare..." She said.

"Wh-what!?" She exclaimed and looked back. "Um.." She shook her head and waved it, not really able to think. "Pour a whole glass of wine and drink it all in one shot without spilling a drop!" She called out. It was the first non-pervy thing that she could think of to have Kagome do!

Last edited by 445 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 am

Kikio lay beneath Kat trying to figure out just what was on top of her when the butt ground itself down into her face causing Kiko to struggle and let out a groan into Kat's nether regions. But then the girl got off of her and she could breathe again "You know i wouldn't mind doing that again" Kikio said to Kat with a wink.

Kagome looked at Seele and smiled "Well at least i know that her request won;t end up with me pouncing on her and surprise kissing her" Kagome said to Seele vefore hearing her dare "Well if thats what you want i can;t refuse" Kagome then poured herself a glass full of wine before raising it in the air and saying "Cheers" before bringing the glass to her lips and dowing the wine in one huge sip. This however had the side effect of getting Kagome rather tipsy really fast as she usually drank her alcohol in moderation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 am

"Ewwwwww!" Kat blurted out as she backed away from Kikio and into Kagome. She was then startled and turned around just in time to see Kagome down the whole glass. "Woah." She said and then grinned. "Nice!" She exclaimed. "So... who is doing me?" She said with a bright grin. Seele then blurted out laughing and pushed towards Kat, wrapping an arm around her and pushing a finger into her breast.

"You sure you don't want to reword that?"

"Blargh!" Kat said and pushed Seele away who went tumbling back towards Kikio.

"Yaaa!"

Kat retreated towards Kagome. ""Perverts!" She said and hugged against Kagome. 'So?" She asked. "I wanna do truth. It's the safest way to keep my dignity!" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 am

"Aw don't back away" Kiko said with a grin and a laugh as she watched her sister down the entire glass "Oh my that probably wasn't the best idea but it is going to make things more interesting" Kiko thought to herself before hearing Kat's words and just like Seele she broke out in a laugh "Well Kat i belive it is my sisters turn to do you" Kiko said trying to keep the joke going.

Kagome felt alittle weird after downing the glass but she was still in control of herself when Kat began to hug her "Its alright, don't let those perverts get to you" Kagome said as she tried to think of a question to say to Kat "Ok Kat, Truth, What is the most perverted thing you have ever seen Seele do in the ring?" Kagome smiled before adding "Just so i know what to avoid the next time we meet."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next