Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina)

Post by kerflubble Sun May 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Adrian had just managed to lift Babd up so she could move a lot easier before she felt Morrigan's boots smack into the back of her head. Even if she fell onto Babd, she was still in a bad way.

It was getting rediculous, as soon as Adrian got an advantage on one of them another just ran in to cut off her momentum. The mist had bought her a little time, but she needed to get over to her bag for the true equalizer, for a way to take out Morrigan's lackeys for at least a couple of minutes.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Sun May 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Morrigan grinned as she felt her boots slam into Adrian. The two girls fell into a pile with Babd landing on her back. and Adiran on top of her. It jostled the blonde once more but she was still coherent enough to try and hold Adrian down as Morrigan would slip through the ropes and try and leap off the apron so that she would land butt first on top of Adrian and Babd.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 29, 2011 8:36 pm

"Ugh..." She groaned, trying to shake the cobwebs out of her head. "What part of 'get off me' didn't you get the first time?" She grumbled trying to roll away from Babd's grip oblivious to what was going on above her.

Last edited by 3727 on Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Since Adrian was unable to notice Morrigan's plan, it would most likely succeed. Babd would do her best to hold on but likely the blond kawaii would be end up with Adrian on top of her, smooshed again. Morrigan, if successful, would try and slide out of the ring and smash the heel of her foot into Adrian's back and heold her in place on top of Babd. "I like your style, you're probably worthy of joining." She would say. "But you'll have to know your place!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"AGRH! What is it this country has against my back?" Adrian half coherently screamed as the Head Maid's heel dug into her back even at the expense of completley crushing the girl below her with an "MMMPH!"

"Well I'm happy that you like the style but couldn't we have just skipped to the part where I ride naked on a unicycle down a hallway shouting something rediculous like 'kerflubble' for initiation or something? Would have saved at least three of us some pain."
She said, hissing as Morrigan ground her heel into her "Two and a half." She quickly corrected herself, remembering that Babd although clingly and annoying and without whom Adrian wouldn't be having that much problems with was constantly reffered to as half a person.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am

Babd was crushed under the weight of Adrian and the force Morrigan was putting on her was even more pressure. Her eyes held a dreamy sparkle to them while her face was contorted in pain. "ooohnnnnn." She moaned, clearly enjoying the treatment as she nuzzled against Adrian. "It would be ok if you pulled my hair and kneed my stomach while trying to escape." She whispered to Adrian. "Oh! Pinch and bite me too! Pleaaase!" She said hoping Adrian would catch her puppy dog eyes.

Meanwhile Morrigan leaned in and rested her elbow on her knee and her chin on her hand. "I suppose that's a good enough surrender. "Usually we do a whole lot worse but teeeechnically I'm not the one who can let you in. You'll have to talk to my mistress about that. But, if you know you're place then I guess you could wear Babd or Macha's outfit, whichever one you fit in." She said with a grin looking down at the back of Adrian. "You must be some kind of freak like Babd to willingly submit yourself to this though." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 am

"Uh... I think somewhere there's been a slight miscommunication somewhere. See this is kind of awkward considering where i am and all but I'm not really liking the whole Maid thing. I mean nothing against you we've probably both said things tonight that we're going to regret but seriously, I was suppossed to talk to the boss lady in the first place and got redirected here so to tell you the truth." Adrian confessed as she squirmed under Morrigan's heel, getting her hands free from Babd and moved them towards Morrigan's boot "I kind of forgot where I was going with this but the point may have been because I just thought of it now." She said, grabbing Morrigan's boot behind her, rolling to her side trying to sweep the leg from under Morrigan "I'm not that kind of freak and I am not wearing a cheap pre-made maid outfit!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 am

Morrigan narrowed her eyes at Adrian's explanation. Babd looked up at the girl. "I thought you were supposed to be part of our cosplay group." She muttered. Macha, who had finally gotten her sight back also looked at Morrigan. "I did too, mistress." She said and turned her head, blushing slightly. Morrigan was surprised when Adrian rolled out from behind her and sent her to the ground, hitting the ground with a thud. She let out a soft 'oof' before narrowing her eyes. "You aren't worth Lukretia even looking at!" She growled and tried to jab her heel into Adrian's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 am

"Hey, I still could have gone to the con with you until someone thought it was a good idea to spend more time trying to fight me instead of having fun." Adrian said, glaring at the fallen Morrigan as she tried to pick herself up before her heel stabbed her just above her breasts.

Trying to think of a way she could get back to her back she tried to grab the Maid's ankle, but if she tried to put a hold the rest would gang up on her... unless...
throwing a quick boot to Morrigan's jaw to try to stop her from talking for a few seconds she turned to Babd who was still lying next to her "Hey, do you want to really get punished?" She asked, a small but evil grin appearing on her face. Here's hoping she was as crazy as she was stupid. "All you have to do is grab her foot like this and twist it for a minute. Then'll I'll come back and really show you something."

If it worked she'd roll away and sprint around the ring to get to her bag, letting the two maids sort it out amongst themselves.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 am

Morrigan shot Babd a look as she rubbed her jaw when Adrian tried to bribe her. Babd sighed and simply stood up. They all decided to let Adrain go for the moment. Macha stood in the ring watching from her position while Babd and Morrigan also watched. Morrigan stood up, stepping behind Babd who watched on with sad eyes. She had missed the con for this? It wasn't really all that worth it in her opinion. Still, she'd probably get beaten up later for the whole incident. That might make her at least break even.

"Just keep your distance and keep your hands where we can see them," Morrigan said as she watched Adrian suspiciously. "You aren't off the hook even if you don't need to be initiated anymore."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next