Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina)

Post by kerflubble Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 am

"Isn't it obvious?" Adrian asked, leaping over the top rope into the ring "I know that whoever's buddies with the commisioner or GM or whatever job she has at the moment do better than those who get on her bad side, I want to eventually become champion here, 2 and 2, stuff like that. I mean it's not to say I'm only in it for myself and wont do anything to help her ever because I will help her out otherwise I'd just be an asshole and I don't want to be an asshole to people I haven't even met yet." She said, not noticing the look in Morrigan's eyes.

Looking at the small maid, she kind of felt bad for her. Adrian was at least 6 inches taller than her which made locking up a bit difficult. Okay, it's just the small one first. Go easy on her incase they want me to fight the other two afterwards she thought to herself, offering two outstretched palms for a test of strength.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: A moderately unpleasant welcome (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 9:53 am

Morrigan listened carefully to Adrian's words. She smirked a little bit. No, I get it. Morrigan thought to herself. Some bitch trying to get her foot int he door. Babd will certainly build up her confdence. "That sounds pretty reasonable. Good luck on becoming a champion though. You'll need it."

Babd stepped forward, nervously looking at Adrian. She lifted up her hands and locked her fingers with Adrian's for a test of strength. She squeaked a bit as she pushed with all of her might, though she was not mighty in the least.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 am

Adrian tried to focus on the nervous girl in front of her. Although Adrian had never been much for the power game, mainly using the test of strength as a way to transition into other moves but it became clear that Babd wasn't going to have the strength to push her down, so that trick would have to wait until she faced someone stronger. However what she could do was quickly sweep the leg and try for an early pin. She doubted that she'd get a one count, but still it was more energy from her opponent focused on kicking out than actually trying something of her own.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 15, 2011 10:09 am

Babd was actually a little surprised that she was keeping even ground with Adrian. Maybe this girl was kind of weak? Or Babd was just having one of those 'strong days'? She didn't know and didn't have time to think as she suddenly found herself on her back, letting out a soft gasp as she was sent to the mat. When she was rolled up into a pin, she began to whine and flail and kicked out almost as soon as she was put in. However, she didn't do much else except try and crawl away from Adrian.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Adrian didn't expect that quick roll up to work so early on but she did expect some sort of counter attack, rather than just trying to crawl away from her.

"Hey, this is getting kind of awkward here," she said, turning to face Morrigan and Macha "is there someone else I can face, someone a bit taller who I won't feel bad about beating? I mean I'm just not really okay with working with someone who's so nervous and a lot shorter than me. It makes me feel like some paedo creep taking advantage of her."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Babd spun around when Adrian called her out. She clenched her fists together. "Nuh uh!" She shouted and tried to fling herself towards Adrian to tackle her to the ground. She looked a little angry though that only made her seem a little cuter. If she could get Adrian to the ground she would try balling her fists up and bring them to bear upon Adrian in a sloppy fashion. "No way! My whole day is ruined because of you! I'm not going to let you get away without beating me up!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 pm

A lot of sympathy for the small maid vanished as Adrian fell face first onto the mat after being tackled from behind, slightly embarrassed, slightly in pain and very annoyed. It didn't help when Babd scrambled onto her back and started pounding away with her fists. "Shouldn't it be 'You won't let me go until I -Argh!" She asked bbefore a sharp blow to the back of her head made her temporarilly lose her train of thought.

Now focussed on "getting this crazy bitch off me" Adrian tried to stand up, with the much smaller girl hanging on. If she could then maybe she could slam herself and by that, Babd back first into the corner.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 am

Babd growled cutely as she clutched tightly against Adrian. She leaned in and opened her mouth and bit down on Adrian's ear, growling like a puppy as she tugged on it and tried to sink her claws into Adiran's flesh. Morrigan watched on, smirking a bit. "Oh my. Even when she's pissed, she's adorable and hopeless." Morrigan chuckled to herself. Macha merely turned her head and covered her mouth, trying to stifle a soft blush but saying nothing.

While Babd did her best to try and hold onto Adrian, she was unable to keep from being slammed into the turnbuckle and let out a yelp as she crashed into it, letting go of Adrian and plopping to the floor if the cosplayer stepped away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

That was one of the more unpleasant situations Adrian had been in, she hadn't expected to have her ear bitten, that right is reserved only for overactive bedroom companions in the morning if she didn't have a hangover, not people she barely knew. As Babd sank down to the floor Adrian had already sprinted across half the ring, turning quickly to run full pelt at the maid slumped in the bottom turnbuckle.

If Adrian timed this right she could stop with both feet on Babd's shoulders, using the moment to position herself doing a handstand on the top rope. If not, then well atleast the double stomp thing would probably work, it would just be a lot more awkward trying to do anything after that.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am

Morrigan watched at Adrian's display of agility as she sprinted away from Babd who had a soft smile on her face as she slumped against the turnbuckle. As Adrian bounced off the ropes, Morrigan turned and looked at Macha and nodded at Adrian. The black haired maid nodded and followed behind Adrian. As the cosplayer stepped on Babd's shoulders, the blonde let out a squeak of what sounded like delight. However, when Adrian went up for her handstand, Macha would be right be hind her and attempt to elbow her in the face just as she propped herself up and turned to get to her highest point before momentum kicked in and she started to come back down. If Macha elbowed Adrian then hopefully the girl would tumbled backwards over the ropes and onto the floor on the outside of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next