by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) Empty Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 pm

A pair of passing girls stopped their chatting to wave at Kirin. She smiled back greeted them back, glad to be so approachable and welcome in the league. The title seemed to help that, declaring herself available to all the girls who would need her help. She'd helped several of them with training already, and some had come to her with their problems on a more personal level, or just to have lunch with her. She felt wonderful.

And her girls at home had seemed especially happy and lively about something. No need to distract them from that by telling them she was a champion again.

She changed out of her street clothes and grabbed her shorts and tank top, looking to start her own training for the day, standing in her simple cotton underwear and looking at the mirror nearby. It was hard to keep herself strong sometimes, and she knew no small amount of exercise would ever do away with her belly. But she was growing attached to it in a way, an assuring little presence and something soft for the girls she hugged. She worked out plenty, but her snacking and refusal to diet seemed to keep that in check at least.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Junko walked through the halls of AFW like she had been there for years. The woman had been practically married to the sport of wrestling her whole life and especially the backstage aspects of it. She certainly wasn't going to let a new building, or the "ring rust" that had built up on her intimidate her. New walls and new faces but she was sure it was the same old same old. As she stalked the halls with a bright smile on her face, she waved tot he girls that passed like she knew them already. She was allways very personable and friendly and most seemed to be the same way.

She was looking for someone in particular though and as she turned the corner she found her. Kirin Sumomo, She managed to catch the woman while she was posing in a mirror and frowned a little. She would really have to be neaky to get the drop on her. She crouched low and with a sly grin she snuck up on Kirin. Before she was close enough to touch her, she spoke. "Rosie-chaaaaan" She chirped. "My little girl's all grown up! Winning the title without your Diao-chaaan by your side! You've come a long way from beating up ringers in carnivals, kid." She spoke teasingly and whether or not kirin would turn around, she would leap at the bigger Milf and wrap her arms around her in a loving hug, nuzzling her affectionately and purring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

"Diao-chan?" Kirin thought idly just from hearing her old name. She turned slowly (not thinking to check the mirror in her confusion) and was promptly glomped by her old manager. She laughed out loud. "Diao-chan! It IS you!" she said, hugging her firmly into her soft body as she nuzzled her like a child or a pet. "God, it's been ages! How ARE you, babe!"

She meant the last name especially. They had been tight as sisters at a time when they were both pros, though in different senses. The difference was that given the time passed, Junko was still gorgeous. Any weight she'd gained was flattering on her figure, she had to admit as she tried to get a good look at the fellow veteran hugging her, making her wonder if her friend was going to mention the weight she'd put on since they'd last met.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Junko squeezed her dear friend as tightly as she could. "I've been doing great" She whispered. "Finally getting the boys out on their own and I've had a lot more me time lately." She said pulling back and smiling at kirin. "So much so I decided to join up here. As a wrestler! I've been training as hard as I could..." She she sighed pleasantly. She looked Kirin over and smiled. She slid her hands around the plump Milf's belly but then went instantly for her massive rack.

"Look's like you've gone up a weight class, Rosie-chan." She said groping them as if she was carefully inspecting them. "I thought I was finally starting to fill out into a nice figure and here you are with a set of killer tits like these." She was careful to play up the more pleasing aspects of gaining weight, focusing on Kirin's luscious breasts instead of the bit of pouch she had also gained. "I'd kill for a pair of knockers like those." She let them go and gave Kirin a wink. Junko herself had a nice pair of breasts but she looked small compared to her friend. "Well, tits aside, how you been?" She asked geniunely. "Must be pretty damn good being able to still whip ass and take names. Even winning the title. You got me so jealous you forced me out of retirement and I'm not even wrestler. Makin us old gals look like we can still compete. She laughed. "If I break a hip out there I'm suing your ..." She pretended to drool as she pinched Kirin's butt. "hoooot ass.' She said in a sultry tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Kirin giggled as she was groped, enjoying the feel as she talked. She giggled, knowing that as her manager she should have expected the positive spin she'd put on things. "Well look at YOU! I know models starving to look like they have curves like that."

The conversation trailed on and she rubbed her chin. "OTHER than tits? Yea, had to get the belt refitted for my pot belly," she said, patting proudly. "Gosh, I hope I bring em out. Not enough gals our age realize how sexy we can be. But glad to see you finally got the guts to get into the ring for real."

She laughed as her rump was squeezed. "Found that, did ya? Well it's tit for tat, Diao-chan. And since you don't have any tats..." She'd reach around and squeeze her rump in return, pressing her face up in front of hers as she giggled.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Junko smiled and relished the warmth her friend gave off. She waggled her hips a little as she was complimented. She had worked had to work much harder in her later years to maintain a decent figure than she had when she was younger. It just happened that now she had something she wanted to train for and because of that she got into shape. She rolled her eyes and smiled, rubbing her hands up and down Kirin's stomach. "Mama, I'll take meat on my bones any day of the week." She said encouraging the plump milf again. "Better than looking like a cadavre and having an ego so big you can't walk through doors."

She then leaned back and smiled warmly at Kirin. "How are your gals doin?" She asked seriously interested.

Junko cooed as her own ass was squeezed and made the embrace a bit more sultry, pressing herself fully into Kirin. She reached up her hand and gave a gentle pat across kirin's cheek, mocking a slap. "Please Rosie-chan..." She said cocking an eyebrow. "Just because I my boobs don't have their own zipcode doesn't mean i wasn't blessed with a nice rack." She pressed her much smaller boobs into Kirin's pair. "Don't you forget it!" She declared and then wrapped her arms around kirin's back and rested her head against the taller woman's shoulder. She sighed pleasantly. "I missed you Rosie-chan. I'm sorry we ended up loosing touch. I never wanted it but when the divorce came it took up most of my time and afterwards I was a single mother with two rowdy boys."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:27 am

"Still fun and frisky and happy as pups," she laughed. "Try to hide the fact I'm wrestling again from them, but they like to just watch the Sex Wars, apparently. Think they might wind up joining over there and stay none the wiser."

She giggled at the frisky talk, leaning in a bit to push her bigger tits into her. "And don't you forget who's the pro who mopped the floor with you in the old days in the ring." And in bed, on a few occasions. Diao had... helped her through some tough times after her husband died, so they had to be very close. Intimate, even. Wrestling had been kind of a fetish game between them in bed too.

Kirin took the embrace and kissed her on the cheek, hugging her like on of her daughters. "I missed you, Juno. I was raising kids alone and working on and off to back up my savings and the insurance... barely figured out how to use email often enough to send you something," she chuckled, a tint of sadness on it that quickly faded. "Wonderful to see you again."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:20 am

"Oh crap don't say that..." She said bringing herr hand up and rubbing her temples. "The boys were thinking about joining up in Sex Wars too..." She sighed and then chuckled. "Of course it would end up that way. If we're lucky they won't run into each other or at worst cause mischief like we used to do in our hay day. If we're unlucky... wel... I always thought of you as a family member... might as well make it official." She shook her head at the thought, knowing that it was probably something that never happened but also knowing that even a 1% chance could come back to bite her in the ass.

She grinned as Kirin pressed her breasts back into hers, getting a tingle of excitement running through her. "Oh yeah, real tough. Beating up the chick who would loose to the rookies that showed up looking for a spar and couldn't find anyone else." She then poked Kirin's breast in mocking defiance. "There's a reason you were the brawns and I was the brain, toots." She said pointing to her head knowingly. She then grinned slyly at kirin. her bright smile turned from teasing to loving as she kwas kissed. "I missed you too Rose." She said truthfully. "But now that we've worked through all of that stuff and we're back to being ladies on the prowl we can make sure we don't loose touch like that again." She nodded and took Kirin's hands, squeezing them affectionately.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:50 am

"Perish the thought!" she laughed. "Twins marrying twins... well, we'd save on wedding expenses..."

"Yea, cuz you were too wimpy to try lifting weights," Kirin teased back at the busty challenging. But she nodded and held her hands as well. "But ladies on the prowl? I mean, we're single and all, but not exactly young pups anymore," she insisted. "I mean... bar hopping and experimenting and getting into fights with strangers... that was fun and all, but we're grown women now." She laughed, but it wasn't quite heartfelt as she remembered those good times...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:57 am

Junko laughed at Kirin's statement about wedding expenses. She thought it was funny but she really hoped it stayed a joke. Her laugh was even a tad bit nervous. "oho!" She said coyly, lifting her finger to her mouth slyly. "has Rosie-chaaaan lost her edge?" She said grinning. "Older just means we've learned more tricks!" She bellowed triumphantly. "I'll put my skills up against any one of those young chicks who think they have a hotter body. I'm just experienced, not old. I guarantee I'll come home with more men..." She then grinned. "And more women...' She gave a sly look at Kirin. "I'll run circles around those little whelps and show them what a real lady looks like."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next